Atlanta @ Orlando
Houston @ Philly
Dallas @ New York
Miami @ Phoenix
Milwaukee @ Sacramento

:tiphat:

not sure if the seahawks can beat the saints but we'll get into that later

Yes indeed. As you can see, the Nation has been hard at work.

Warriors have been playing defense well lately, number will be huge, but we won't need it.

Lakers 91-87 according to our West Coast Sharpies. :tiphat:

Yep it's going to be a low scoring affair. I like Jackson to shut down Kobe and now way Ellis or Davis get going in that game. Tons of bricks for both teams as the 3's won't fall. easiest game on the card.

Houston 4 Toronto 2, clearing a soft 5.5 total at Greek.

Bobcats +11.

pistons will be shaving points again. I'd guess a 101-98 final. never trust the pistons laying DD.

Nation also leans to the under in Portland. We believe that Coach McMillan's decision to get the ball out of Roy's hands, and make him more of an off-the-ball player, will not pay dividends for this team. Score projection to follow.

Bobcats +11.

pistons will be shaving points again. I'd guess a 101-98 final. never trust the pistons laying DD.

Primoz Brezec is a man's man down in the post :tiphat:

primoz_brezec-arton20886-240x240.jpg

Official Nation Leans (no plays finalized yet):

Cats +11
Heat -3 and ML
Heat/Clipps O188 -130 (bought the point)

laying points with denver is always a good idea. it'd be alot better if they played though.

Nation advises all posters to play at book that allows buying points on parlays.

Heat -1 (-140) and O188 (-130) anyone? Money.

Sonics off the big win at home go on the road with their offensively efficient selves and dish out some punishment to the underachieving Hornets.

Seattle 130-118 in a fast paced 3 fest. Gelabale will have a god like game. :tiphat:

Nation will probably just play all the leans as one big teaser and take out all risk involved.

Yeah, Nation loves to tease. We support teasing. Think Chris Gatling and Kendall Gill behind closed doors in the 90's.

Breaking News: The Nation has announced that it's formal Game of the Year will come next Friday, December 14th. One hint. The play will be a home dog. Let the countdown begin.

Massive turmoil in the land of the Nets. Kidd wants to be dealt to play with a superstar (Vince, you're nothing but a ball hog!) and Jefferson is really having emotional issues being the only Amaechi on the roster. Wizards are playing insane ball without the agent and we expect Darius Songaila to reach God-like status here in this game. Expect something like 18 of 20 from the floor from him and 11 rebounds for the white stallion.

Huge game for the Wiz, Etan may return early from injury.

Wiz 117-95 :tiphat:

Massive turmoil in the land of the Nets. Kidd wants to be dealt to play with a superstar (Vince, you're nothing but a ball hog!) and Jefferson is really having emotional issues being the only Amaechi on the roster. Wizards are playing insane ball without the agent and we expect Darius Songaila to reach God-like status here in this game. Expect something like 18 of 20 from the floor from him and 11 rebounds for the white stallion.

Huge game for the Wiz, Etan may return early from injury.

Wiz 117-95 :tiphat:

Here's to praying that Nets will trade Kidd and bring in kevin martin.

nba_a_jefferson_260.jpg

This number will rise as it has been already, taking it now:

Seattle/Hornets Over 194' -50c (bought the bucket)

Sharp move on the buy. Official play from the Nation. We're not taking any chances with a moose.

The hook really bothers me there.

I'm going to buy 2' and take it at 194 -60c. I normally don't like buying 2' points but I feel REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAly good about this play. the extra juice won't hurt when we win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

money;money;money;

Here at the Nation, we buy points. We are not worried about public opinion, we are who we are:

A Nation of Amaechi's. :tiphat:

Another official play:

Wizards -1 -40c; just a "feeling", a little nervous about laying 2' since Etan's return is just pure speculation at this point. :tiphat:

Do not mistake the Nation buying points for a lack of confidence. Quite the contrary, view it as a show of confidence. At the Nation, we buy points. We live and wager with complete freedom, indivisible, under Amaechi.

what sucks is, I have noo idea if you guys are being sarcastic or not

We only use sarcasm to charm fellow Amaechi's for future bedding engagements.

Have you been charmed? If so, might be time to take a stroll down the Castro :smiley_acbe:

Another total we see that is totally incorrect:

Bucks/Blazers Under 192' -50c (buying the bucket again)

Do not mistake the Nation buying points for a lack of confidence. Quite the contrary, view it as a show of confidence. At the Nation, we buy points. We live and wager with complete freedom, indivisible, under Amaechi.

We are so good we can win longterm laying -150's and -160's. Talent like this does not come around often, but I'm not here to brag :tiphat:

ok seriously... do you think Miami gets it finally done over the clips? if they do, I think a big play is in order for phoenix the next day laying DD

off a loss to MINNESOTA, Miami in 4/5

The Nation has its clerks, as we speak, crunching numbers for the potential payout of a Heat/Wiz ML parlay as opposed to a spread parlay buying both down to +.5. Please stay tuned.

do you guys seriously like Charlotte 2m? if so, explain

Primoz is a force, but not recognized because of his non-male aura about him.

101-98 according to JP's sub-syndicate.

In other news:

Our head line consultant, Fernando Fernandez, will no longer be a part of the Amaechi Nation for not giving in to Lewinsky-esque requests from the Board.

imo Charlotte actually off a W on b2b, and Detroit off a L at home to Bulls should be a pretrty good spot to take detroit -15.

imo Charlotte actually off a W on b2b, and Detroit off a L at home to Bulls should be a pretrty good spot to take detroit -15.

GL, it appears so, but I will put my trust in Amaechi Nation and go with the Kitties in this one.

We'll be happy if you win, since we don't need that much money :tiphat:

Back