The Official Sunday Discussion Thread

Primoz is a force, but not recognized because of his non-male aura about him.

101-98 according to JP's sub-syndicate.

In other news:

Our head line consultant, Fernando Fernandez, will no longer be a part of the Amaechi Nation for not giving in to Lewinsky-esque requests from the Board.

:tiphat:

In light of this development, we are now suspecting Fernando of providing us with faulty consultation on certain games. We suspect his bold promise of the Lakers/Warriors game blowing up into the high 190's was meant to intentionally mislead us. Hence, we have adjusted our score projection. It is now 75-72 Lakers. Just FYI.

Last edited:
Discussions have begun to bring in the Moo Moo capper (though we suspect the one on this site just to be a small piece of the Moo Moo capping empire) to replace Fernando.

Warriors/Lakers under any # that is 205 or higher. :tiphat:

Discussions have begun to bring in the Moo Moo capper (though we suspect the one on this site just to be a small piece of the Moo Moo capping empire) to replace Fernando.

Warriors/Lakers under any # that is 205 or higher. :tiphat:

And if it's less than 205 the Nation will promptly buy it up to 205 and play it to win 1 unit.

Primoz is a force, but not recognized because of his non-male aura about him.

101-98 according to JP's sub-syndicate.

In other news:

Our head line consultant, Fernando Fernandez, will no longer be a part of the Amaechi Nation for not giving in to Lewinsky-esque requests from the Board.

Well this is one development that I thought we were going to keep in house. I guess at Amaechi Nation everything is bound to come out of the closet eventually. :tiphat:

If Jersey does trade Kidd tomorrow for Kevin Martin, we will be on the Wiz even larger FYI.

This is what we call releasing inside leans; very exclusive :tiphat:

If Jersey does trade Kidd tomorrow for Kevin Martin, we will be on the Wiz even larger FYI.

This is what we call releasing inside leans; very exclusive :tiphat:

If that affects the line, we will promptly buy it back to where we need it to be, which is Wiz +.5

1-0 start for the Nation. Still a long day ahead of us guys, let's not celebrate this one too much.

:11_12_13:

lakers under 225.5 and after ill suck xpressions balls amechi style

So the Nation cashed 1H under 95 and Game over 5.5. Great 2-0 start.

Nation advises all posters to play at book that allows buying points on parlays.

Heat -1 (-140) and O188 (-130) anyone? Money.

Cashed the parlay. Congrats to all Nation subscribers.

Not even one thank you for the number of winners handed out. Are you guys all pissed that Etan didn't suit up? We can't get everything right :11_12_13:

Amaechi Nation does not have an official opinion on the 1Q total in that game. One of my co-presidents does reside in the bay area, and I'm sure he'll give an opinion here on that play before tip-off. We rarely provide subscribers with under-the-table opinions, but you seem like a nice fellow.

Amaechi Nation does not have an official opinion on the 1Q total in that game. One of my co-presidents does reside in the bay area, and I'm sure he'll give an opinion here on that play before tip-off. We rarely provide subscribers with under-the-table opinions, but you seem like a nice fellow.

I thought Amaechi Nation does EVERYTHING under the table

I wanna join this nation? What is our mission? What are the rules? How are the physical standards? Do you have like a training camp set up with the Mouse bars that some other religious groups have?

I think the whole nba forum should switch their avatars to amaechi..

Massive turmoil in the land of the Nets. Kidd wants to be dealt to play with a superstar (Vince, you're nothing but a ball hog!) and Jefferson is really having emotional issues being the only Amaechi on the roster. Wizards are playing insane ball without the agent and we expect Darius Songaila to reach God-like status here in this game. Expect something like 18 of 20 from the floor from him and 11 rebounds for the white stallion.

Huge game for the Wiz, Etan may return early from injury.

Wiz 117-95 :tiphat:

A few points off on the final, but the Wiz (bought down to +.5) cashes easily. Congrats all Nation disciples.

Back