The Big Al Play of the Year In Game.. * The Pregame Show*

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

18_1_302v.gif
I know its a little early but we can tailgate and tell stories Who all is on this play?? I would have jumped on but I decided to go with the supersonics. Now that i dont live with girls I am defin. getting the nba ticket :drinking:

Good luck fellas tonight..:cheers:

Who do you guys like in the nba festivities

Im about to lay some change on Gerald Green.. Also like Hibachi on the 3 pt shootout although i still havent gotten over that stinker vs the jail blazers

I jumped on for plus-money at -4. I'm hoping they run it up, but I hate laying more than -1 or -2 in basketball.

Let's get the grill on, fire up some dogs, chill the beer, and get this thing done.

Go Pistons.

<TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width=620 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=55>131</TD><TD width=300>Gilbert Arenas </TD><TD width=65></TD><TD width=200></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width=620 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=55>132</TD><TD width=300>Jason Kapano </TD><TD width=65></TD><TD width=200></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width=620 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=55>133</TD><TD width=300>Damon Jones </TD><TD width=65></TD><TD width=200></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width=620 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=55>134</TD><TD width=300>Mike Miller </TD><TD width=65></TD><TD width=200></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width=620 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=55>135</TD><TD width=300>Dirk Nowitzki </TD><TD width=65></TD><TD width=200></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width=620 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=55>136</TD><TD width=300>Jason Terry </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Where is kyle korver, jj reddick.. and a few others :hairout:

Not a good start...Detroit looking out of sync offensively, and Parker controlling the game early offensively

12-8 Spurs, 6:15 1st

Pistons just not doing anything offensively...
16-8 Spurs, timout Pistons, 5:01

Tony Parker off to a great start...6 points, and 4 assists early

This is going to be a long night for Det backers :(

I have 3 units on them, they better show up tonight

Rip Hamilton finishes the 1st quarter with 11 points, but the Pistons offense looked horrible in quarter 1.

After one, it's the Spurs 25, and the Pistons 19

Stons will pick it up in the second half, it's just a question of whether the Spurs will maintain their stamina. Stons aren't the Suns though -- so it's really hard to say whether we will see the same Spurs team we saw in the 4th quarter against the Suns.

don't worry guys, I just called PJ Carlesimo on the phone told him to hold my birthday present until the playoffs, they'll likely fold after HT now :D.

Back