The Big Al Play of the Year In Game.. * The Pregame Show*

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
The Stons have to break out of this shooting slump and the Spurs have to stop hitting everything. This can't go on the entire game that's for sure.

The Stons have to break out of this shooting slump and the Spurs have to stop hitting everything. This can't go on the entire game that's for sure.

Love the avatar!

SA is shooting somewhere around 55%, and Detroit is in the mid 30's...that does need to reverse itself here.

good job Lindsey come on Stons we want some D.

Can't believe I'm supporting the other team :D.

Where is all this Spurs team chemistry coming from? Finley stealing balls, driving to the basket, hitting shots, Vaughn and Elson playing their asses off. Never saw this coming, not before the all star break at least.

Detroit on the line.

Just seen this, Manu shooting 4-6 from the field, hopefully it's not one of those games when he makes 13 shots and hits 8.

Pistons barely crawled back to -10, now back at -15, Manu 5-7 FG, another trey. Monster game for him so far.

I'm a Spurs fan but really, didn't see this coming no way. End of a road trip, pre All star period, Spurs playing the way they did on the trip, Pistons more rested, focused, fired up...

well that's NBA for ya.

This has been an ass kicking....Detroit, if SA makes there FT's could be up by 19 at the half. This game is OVER.

Spurs are back in the race! -17 at HT, well its NBA but I dont count on Spurs fatigue with all their rotation. Billups has been terrible last games. I dont watch, but it looks like this game means more for visitors :down:

Now it is only hope for miracle :spank:

This is not how a MDF game should go, and I'm not happy.

Neither am I. It isn't over yet, but the Pistons are going to need a huge defensive effort, and they'll need to step up the offense to marginal...

this 31.6% shooting crap is the horrible part....and I'm not talking about a series of bad shots, really. They're missing layups, wide-open threes......and then sheed keeps chucking those bad threes up...0-2 3pt and 2-9 from the field....

very very frustrating.

:angry:

guys what would you say if I told you I think Pistons get back into this one? I don't know if they win but pulling back to -5 and making it anyone's game will happen if you ask me.

Spurs 2nd half fold strikes again.'an_horse'

Don't have a clue who should I be cheering for now :D lol:down: :spank:

a bit offtopic:

Bostjan Nachbar is 7-for-7 from the floor tonight, including 5 for 5 for 3.

LOL

I expect the Stons to pull this one out and cover. Look for some foul calls for Billups, who I think is being smothered. Time for some referee involvement in the second half.

I just hate games that start this way. MDF games should be like the Spurs/NJ, covering from tip-off to final buzzer.

Back