Terrelle Pryor #1 player in the country

Brian is an entertaining read, sometimes he posts useless drivel and unfounded rumors..but he breaks some big stories too like Lloyd announcing he was gone..although everyone of us knew this was his last year.

Probably the most entertaining UM blog around..good info on recruits and games etc.

but when it comes to the drama he gets caught up in it.

Paterno to visit nation’s top recruit Pryor tomorrow

By Jeff McLane
INQUIRER STAFF WRITER
The closer is coming.

Penn State football coach Joe Paterno is expected to travel to Jeannette, Pa. tomorrow to visit Terrelle Pryor, the nation's No. 1 overall high school recruit, according to a team source.

The 81-year-old icon will be joined by defensive coordinator Tom Bradley, who has recruited Pryor since he was in the ninth grade. A 6-foot-6, 235-pound quarterback, Pryor has pared his choices down to four schools: Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State and Oregon.

Pryor has taken official visits to only Ohio State and Michigan, although he has been to Penn State for a number of unofficial visits.

Still, the recruiting Web sites that track Pryor's every move have predicted the Parade national player of the year will choose between either the Buckeyes or the Wolverines. The Nittany Lions, though, still have their ace in the hole - Paterno.

The coach rarely visits recruits at this stage in his storied career. Whether he is too late, remains to be seen.

Pryor, who also plays basketball, will be in the Philadelphia area on Friday as Jeannette High plays Chester at Villanova at 7:30 p.m.

With speculation over his choice reaching a fever pitch, Pryor will announce his decision on national signing day next Wednesday.

Prep coach: "Gut instinct" says QB Pryor will choose Buckeyes

Posted by Doug Lesmerises January 29, 2008 23:55PM

Categories: Ohio State
Saturday night, four days before National Signing Day, Ohio State and Michigan will go head-to-head one more time in the recruitment of Terrelle Pryor.
Jeannette (Pa.) High School quarterbacks coach Roy Hall said Tuesday that both Ohio State coach Jim Tressel and Michigan coach Rich Rodriguez are planning to be in the stands to watch Pryor play in Jeannette's home basketball game on Saturday night. With a recruiting dead period beginning Monday, it may be the last chance for the Buckeyes and Wolverines to influence the No.¤1 quarterback recruit in the nation.
It may not matter.
Hall, who has known Pryor since his pee wee football days and accompanied him to the U.S. Army All-American Bowl in San Antonio four weeks ago, believes Pryor will be a Buckeye.
"A lot of things are telling me Ohio State," Hall said. "That's my gut feeling. In San Antonio, I was there and everyone he chose to hang out with were the kids from Ohio State and their parents."
Pryor apparently has narrowed his choices to those two Big Ten contenders. He told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette he has eliminated LSU, and Hall said LSU coaches wanted to visit Jeannette this week but Pryor told them not to bother. Also, Pryor said he will not have time to make an official visit to Oregon, which seemingly would knock out the Ducks, who had remained in the running.
While Penn State head coach Joe Paterno and a representative from West Virginia are supposed to visit Pryor today, neither the Nittany Lions nor the Mountaineers are seen as major contenders for Pryor.
That leaves Ohio State and Michigan, the only two schools to which Pryor has taken an official visit. One other factor in Hall's gut feeling was the presence of several Ohio State recruits, including linemen Michael Brewster and J.B. Shugarts, who are already enrolled at Ohio State, at Pryor's basketball game last Saturday.
Wednesday, when Pryor announces his decision in a news conference in Jeannette's gym to be televised on ESPNU at 12:05 p.m., he should become a Buckeye or a Wolverine.
"He can make that decision and have a little peace of mind," Hall said. "And then he can focus on the [basketball] playoffs."
First, Tressel and Rodriguez have one more night of face time in their first real showdown, part of Rodriguez's introduction to college football's best rivalry.

Damn bro, SEC's been dirty since The Bear was in shortpants...:36_11_6:

Urban and Billy D just taking it to the next level...by the way I see we tossed a 4* DE recruit for "academics" and now he's looking to attend the Harvard of the deep south...USC :cheers:

Mully

:36_11_6:

So funny. We will try to sign and place him in Fork Union where he will still have to pass the tests to get into school. The kid can play, no doubt about it though and I'll gladly take him but for you guys, thats just 1 leaf off the tree

I hate how this kids decision is going to make or break (most likely break) the next 4 years of college football for me.

He said today in postgazette article that it's 50/50 he'll postpone till after signing day so he can visit Oregon.

wow no joke i was just going to post a

"Will Pryor delay his Signing?"

Yes -200
No +180

I didn't feel it would be for Oregon, just thought he would want a day all to himself

he headline's ESPN's coverage on signing day, so who knows..

Tressel and RR both have are visiting him Saturday and he has a game...

RR has two QB's and 10 visitors coming in, so I don't think he can spend all day there....

Going to be like a scene from Anchorman....

I would think he'll have a good idea after those visits...

Tress wants him to come up to Cbus for an unofficial w/ Batch on Sunday as well.

and FWIW...Oregon's top asst visiting yesterday and that's prolly why Terrelle said that today..

Remember two weeks back, Oregon and UM and others had in homes and he set up visits hypothetically the next day...

He does this shit all the time..Batch had called LSU and talked to OC and then LSU was gonna get a visit..

I would say 99% that he doesn't delay...

Remember, he's had AMPLE time to visit Oregon if he wanted too...I know basketball has been crazy, but there's been time...

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08030/853387-100.stm

Pryor may push back college choice

Wednesday, January 30, 2008
By Mike White, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
<!-- end story_image_box_size_1 -->
High school football players can sign a binding letter of intent with a college, starting next Wednesday. But Jeannette quarterback Terrelle Pryor might not sign with anyone that day.

Pryor had planned to announce his college decision live on ESPN next Wednesday. But he said today he might wait at least a few days to make his choice.

"I'd say it's about 50-50 that I'll push things back," Pryor said.

One of the main reasons Pryor might not sign next Wednesday is because he is thinking about making an official visit to the University of Oregon some time next week.

Earlier this week, it seemed the race was down to Ohio State and Michigan because Pryor wasn't going to visit Oregon. If Pryor visits Oregon, the Ducks will still have a chance at landing him.

Pryor also said yesterday Penn State is not out of the running. Penn State coach Joe Paterno visited with Pryor at Jeannette yesterday. Paterno's son, Jay, Penn State's quarterbacks coach, and PSU defensive coordinator Tom Bradley also were there. They also visited with Pryor's father at his home.

Steelers quarterback Charlie Batch and Pryor's mother were in on the meeting with the Penn State coaches at Jeannette. Batch is helping Pryor in the recruiting process as a mentor.

"It went OK," Pryor said of the meeting. "I just don't know about the area up there. I don't know if I'd like being in that kind of area."

Ohio State coach Jim Tressel and Michigan coach Rich Rodriguez plan to attend Pryor's basketball game Saturday night and meet with him afterward. Jeannette football coach Ray Reitz said Rodriguez is planning to bring seven assistant coaches with him.

:new_shocked:Jeannette football coach Ray Reitz said Rodriguez is planning to bring seven assistant coaches with him

Former U-M linebacker Larry Foote appeared on WDFN's Stoney and Wojo show Tuesday afternoon.
He talked about a variety of topics ranging from the Detroit Lions to the MSU and Ohio State rivalries to Lloyd Carr and Rich Rodriguez. Below is a sampling of his answers to Terrelle Pryor-related questions:
<TABLE id=articlead><TBODY><TR><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">Advertisement
<SCRIPT language=JavaScript> OAS_AD('ArticleFlex_1'); </SCRIPT>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Stoney: The big deal is whether Terrelle Pryor is going to end up a Michigan Wolverine or an Ohio State Buckeye. ... What's your gut feeling? Your teammate Charlie Batch has kind of been Terrelle's adviser in all this. What's your gut feeling?

Larry Foote: I'm hearing rumors. I seen people in Pittsburgh and they say he's going to Michigan, and that makes me comfortable. But when I seen that All-American game, he ahd the Michigan sweater on and then on his helmet he had the Buckeyes, so this kid is drawing it out big time. It's the biggest rivalry in sports. As long as he picks Michigan, you know.

Wojo: Do you know him at all, Terrelle Pryor? Have you met him?

LF: I've never met him. I've seen him play a couple times in Pittsburgh. He's a phenomenal athlete and he can get it done.

Wojo: Culture shock at Michigan - a dual-threat running quarterback in a spread-option offense. Do you think he could have an immediate impact, and do they need to change it up like they are?

LF: Let's think about it. He's going to be a rookie. He's going to be a freshman in the Big Ten. I don't know what type of offense they'll run, but they've got to break it down for him. He's not ready for the Big Ten defenses like that. Hopefully he'll sit out a year then he'll have four years to play and show us what he's got, lead us to a National Championship.

Stoney: I think if they tell him to sit out a year, he won't come to Michigan.

Wojo: I don't think he's going to sit out a year, either.

Stoney: He expects if he goes there to get the reps. After all, due to the injury to (Matt) Gutierrez, Chad Henne basically started as a freshman and did ok. Granted, it's different. What's the whole recruiting process like? Is it even changed you think since about 10 years ago since you've been recruited? All them Rivals.com, the magazines, the internet - all that wasn't up to snuff then. It's got to be crazier now than when you went through it.

LF: When you're a 17-year-old kid, you're getting every news clipping, every magazine, you're just reading about yourself and getting full of yourself. Coaches are calling non-stop. Some are calling illegally at times they're not supposed to call. I drew mine out til about two days before Signing Day. On my National Signing Day, I had the Nebraska hat and Michigan. I told them a couple days before that I was coming to Michigan. But it's a fun time, you deserve it, but the day you sign that letter, you're playing with the big boys and it's a totally different game.

Yessir, whats ur problem? I said nothing about ATM at all. Im just saying, you play in a garbage conference and get smacked when you go against a big boy in a BCS game. Am I wrong? The fact is, as much as I hate them, SC is gonna give you a early season beating next year that you prob wont recover from...

xXx

whats even more funny is how UM fans are eating it up like Foote is the gospel of recruiting...I mean u know I'm a huuuuge UM fan, but that is just fucking stupid.

jester...u can clown on OSU...but UM owns the SEC..best conference in land...

and your an aggie

go!

I think GBW people are eating up the fact that Foote and Batch are teammates and that's his "source"......it's not though...u can tell by what he says that Reitz is his source and most people think that Reitz is out of the loop at this point.

Yessir, whats ur problem? I said nothing about ATM at all. Im just saying, you play in a garbage conference and get smacked when you go against a big boy in a BCS game. Am I wrong? The fact is, as much as I hate them, SC is gonna give you a early season beating next year that you prob wont recover from...

xXx

Garbage football conference?? Who did you guys play in the bowl this year??

Who won???

I cant recall..........................

Smokedawg...this was posted on our board today and I thought u'd get a kick outta of it...

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class="
altrow1
"><TD class=topictitle id=MS_22594048>Head coach Joe Paterno, defensive coordinator Tom Bradley, and quarterbacks coach Jay Paterno walk into Terrelle Pryor's living room.
Bradley: Terrelle, how's it going, buddy?
Pryor: Hey coach Bradley. Good, good...
Bradley: Great. I'm glad to hear it. Grades ok?
Pryor: Yeah, coach.
Bradley: Good. How's your family doing?
Pryor: Ok...y'know...
Bradley: Good, good. Well, hey, you know why we're here. We want you to come to Penn State, and we mean business. And just to show you how much you mean to us, I brought the big guy with me. None other than the living legend himself, Joe Paterno.
Joe: Hello. What? Hi son. What's your name again?
Pryor: Terrelle, sir.
Jay: Dad, can I show him now? (Jay is clutching his bulky briefcase)
Joe: Not now, Jay. Dad is talking. And I remember we talked about you calling me Dad when we're at work.
Now Tyrone...
Pryor: Terrelle, sir.
Joe: Right. Terrelle. Listen. I didn't want to come down here today. I'll be honest with you. I'm not trying to be a smart Alec here. I hate traveling anymore. I would rather give another one of those boring press conferences where I don't really answer any questions than get on an airplane. Between you and me, that's why Penn State has to schedule eight home games these days. If I had my way we'd play all our games at home. But the Big Ten says we have to go play in other stadiums four times a year. So what am I going to do? They don't ask me anymore. Maybe it comes across my desk or someone asks me what do you think about this or that. But do you really understand how these things work?
Bradley: Joe.
Joe: Heh? Oh. Like I said, I didn't want to come down here today. But Tom told me you're special. He said he hasn't seen a player like you come out of high school since Michael Robinson.
Pryor: Thank you, sir.
Jay: Dad...sorry...Coach, can I show him now?
Joe: Not yet, Jay. Just wait.
Now Tyler, I took the time to watch some film on you. I have a lot of time to watch film these days. I don't go into the office anymore you know. Everything there is "Joe, we need you to call this recruit." and "Joe, what do you think of the game plan?" or "Joe, Curley is coming so put the whiskey away." Besides, the commute is crazy anymore. People don't know how to drive. Sometimes I have to get out of my car at the stop sign and set them straight. Then the next thing you know the lady's husband is getting in my face and he's all "Hey man that's my wife," and I'm like "Well that's your problem."
Bradley: Joe.
Joe: So anyway, I work out of the house now. Sue tries to keep the grandkids occupied, but it's hard. All day long it's "Grandpa, would you play checkers with us?" or "Grandpa, do you have time to say hi to my friend?" or "How come Grandpa spends so much time in the bathroom?" So I lock myself in my study most days. I watch old videos from 1982 and 1986 mostly. Those were the glory days. But you can only take so much of that. So one day I decided to pop in your tape that Tom gave me. And let me tell you I haven't seen a high school kid with moves like yours since Lydell Mitchell back in '68. So even though I hate to travel and generally don't visit high school kids in person anymore I decided risk waking up with a stiff leg tomorrow to come down here in person and tell you I want you to come play for me at Penn State.
Pryor: Uh, thanks coach.
Jay: Hey Dad...
Joe: What, Jay?
Jay: Can I show him now?
Joe: All right, Jay. Go ahead and set it up.
Jay: YES!
Bradley: Jay here has brought a little demonstration for you just to show you how we intend to build our entire offense around you and your skills as a ball carrier. Go ahead, Jay.
Jay: Thanks, Tom. At Penn State we use state of the art technology to teach the playbook and train quarterbacks. It's highly innovative and fun at the same time. I've taken hundreds of hours to load our entire playbook onto this memory doohickey thing so we can run any play we want to on the Playstation 2.
Pryor: Playstation 2? You call that state of the art? Coach Tress...I mean, Uncle Jim gave me a Playstation 3 for my birthday last year.
Jay: Really? Awesome! What games do you have?
Pryor: Well I'm mostly playing Madden right now.
Jay: LUCKY!
Pryor: It's a'ight.
Joe: Cool. Wanna play me?
Bradley: Jay, can we stick with the presentation?
Joe: Yeah, Jay. Your mother is cooking up some sauce for dinner so we can't stay too long. Hey Terrelle, where's your bathroom?
(Terrelle points down the hallway.)
Jay: Ok. Let's play some NCAA football. I'll be Penn State. Who do you want to be?
Pryor: I like Ohio State.
Jay: Oh yeah. Rivalry game, bitches.
Bradley: Uh, Jay, why don't you let Terrelle be Penn State?
Jay: No I want to be Penn State.
Pryor: Nah, it's cool coach Bradley.
Bradley: No really. I think Terrelle should be Penn State.
Jay: But I'm always Penn State.
Bradley: Jay...I really think Terrelle should be Penn State.
Jay: Oh man. How about we both be Penn State?
Bradley: That's fine.
Jay: Ok, but I'm blue and you're white.
Bradley: Fine. Let's go.
Jay: Great. Give me a minute to set this up.
(Joe returns from the bathroom)
Joe: While he's doing that, let me tell you about what Penn State can offer you academically, Tim.
Pryor: Terrelle.
Joe: Right. When you come to Penn State you will be more than just a football player. You will be a student athlete. I had a vision decades ago that it was possible for a football team to be successful in the classroom as much as on the field of play. It was so revolutionary at the time they called it The Grand Experiment.
Jay, what are you doing there?
Jay: I'm simulating the season.
Bradley: Why are you doing that?
Jay: Well, I figure if Terrelle comes to play for us he won't see any playing time until after Devlin graduates. So I'm simulating his first few years so we can skip ahead to 2011, his junior year if he redshirts.
Pryor: I ain't plannin' on redshirting, coach.
Bradley: Of course not, Terrelle. Jay's just goofing around with you. C'mon, Jay. Start the game.
Jay: Ok ok. I took the liberty of creating a player that resembles your skill in the game. You can see your speed and athleticism are both 99's, but I had to ding you on strength cuz let's face it, dude, you could use some time in the gym.
Pryor: Huh?
Jay: Yeah, and I put your awareness at a 45 for now. But don't feel bad. After working with me for a few years we'll have that right up to a 55 just like Morelli.
(Jay wins the coin toss and elects to receive the ball. The first play call is a wide receiver screen to Derrick Williams for two yards.)
Jay: Dang. Usually that play gets me at least five yards.
(On second and eight Jay throws a three yard out pattern to Deon Butler.)
Jay: Oh yeah. That was a good one. Big third down play here.
(On third down and five Jay throws a four yard wide receiver screen to Jordan Norwood.)
Jay: Dang! I think this controller isn't working right. If he breaks that tackle he gets at least seven yards.
(Jay punts to Terrelle. On the first play Terrelle calls an option play to the left side. He pitches the ball to Evan Royster who runs it 60 yards for a touchdown.)
Jay: ****! (Jay stands up and throws his controller at the television)
Pryor: Hey man! Don't be bustin' my TV!
Bradley: Jay knock it off!
Jay: Sorry, sorry. Give me the ******' ball back.
(Jay takes the kickoff and runs it back to the 20. On his first offensive play he calls a five yard out pattern to Butler that falls incomplete.)
Jay: Man, Terrelle, you suck as a quarterback.
Bradley: JAY! Why don't you show Terrelle how we intend to use him in the running game.
Jay: I can't do that.
Joe: Why not?
Jay: Galen isn't here.
Bradley: What does that have to do anything?
Jay: Galen calls the running plays. I call the passing plays. Remember?
Pryor: You kiddin' me, right?
Bradley: Jay, c'mon.
Jay: I'm serious. I don't know any running plays.
Pryor: You know what coach, I don't feel like playin' no more.
Jay: If you quit I win.
Pryor: Whatever.
Bradley: You know what, maybe we better get going.
Joe: So Terrelle, I trust I'll be seeing your letter coming across my fax machine next week.
Pryor: We'll see coach. I don't know what I'm going to do yet.

</TD></TR><TR class=ratingtd1><TD>Reply | Quote</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

thats pretty damn funny

the sad thing is thats pretty much exactly how i pictured the conversation actually going...

Why you homers keep bringing up ATM? Have I said one thing about them? Of course theyre my team, but Im not delusional. You Big 10 fans are delusional, esp, tOSU fans. You guys have a nice program, but you arent able to beat the elite teams. What are we? 0-9 or 0-10 against SEC teams? I am glad RR went to Michigan, maybe now they can start doing something with all the 'alleged' talent they recruit. I would like nothing more than UM to start knocking the Suckeyes d&*ks in the dirt every year. tOSU fans are as classless as they come. I hate the Orangebloods more than you can imagine, and the antics that the felonious Suckeye fans perpetrated was disgusting. But hey, what do you expect from the oversized ghetto known as C-Bus...

xXx

he headline's ESPN's coverage on signing day, so who knows..

Tressel and RR both have are visiting him Saturday and he has a game...

RR has two QB's and 10 visitors coming in, so I don't think he can spend all day there....

Going to be like a scene from Anchorman....

I would think he'll have a good idea after those visits...

Tress wants him to come up to Cbus for an unofficial w/ Batch on Sunday as well.

One of the QB's, Daniels, isnt coming now.

This is what kills me about the GBW board and Beaver. If a recruit doesnt pick UM, then they are on the take. Because there is no kid in their right mind that would say no to UM. So they are bashing this kid, led by that idiot Beaver, for making inuendos that Daniels told RR that he wanted money before he would come on an offical visit to UM. And as the staunch good semeritan that RR is, told him no, he wasnt coming to AA anymore. So there attitude is if you are beating UM then you are cheating.

Here is the kicker. Daniels wanted money but UM is above that. But they still go after Pryor who they also is taking the biggest wads of cash. Pretty pathetic over there right now.

Daniels supposedly gettin p-a-i-d..

I disputed this and got vilified for it in a 4 page thread.

ever think a kid just doesn't want to go somewhere?

the getting paid thing is getting ridiculous...UM has time constraints w/ a short period of time and had to use shotgun method...hoping to hit what u can...

Of course some will say no...shit, Daniels wasn't offered by any of the big 3 in FLA....

USF has Daniels all but locked up and a visit was a long shot the whole time...

But Beaver adn Beaverspeak will always have most of GSW nuts eating out of his hand.

I agree jump...I hate beaverspeak anyways, and I think he just does it to get a rise out of people and they eat it up like it's gospel...

I also think this internet 'feud" between him and nevadabuck is hilarious....does nevadabuck give stupid "hints" and shit...almost makes me not want to pay for it, i think he pulls shit out of his ass..(beaver)

don't get me wrong, beaver has a lot of great info but his hints and reasons for why a recruit chooses another school are borderline ridiculous at times.

The good thing about Nevadabuck is he takes a position. Player A is coming to tOSU, tOSU is in the picture for Player A ut I dont feel good about it, etc. A negative about him is, he is a little pompous at times. Maybe he likes this online persona where he receives 100's of "you da man".

Beaver plays the role of he will be right no matter what happens. For example with Pryor. He called Pryor to UM, then said that it was 50/50 and it was on the very sunny side of 50. Came back and said that he has gotten inside info that UM was getting their man. Nevada released a couple of statements saying it was pretty much a done deal to tOSU, cas closed! Beaver then says that it is still 50/50 but some things are taking place that UM cant compete with. This was the 1st arrow of tOSU cheating. Bt he maintains all along 50/50 sunnyside, 50/50 rainyside. So no matter what the kid does, Beaver comes in and will say, "I told you that id was on the dark side of 50/50. But we were right there in it." Then come the all hail Beaver.

Beaver is a disgrace! And that isnt just because I am on the other side of the battlefield either. He gives inuendos and hints to just drum up post counts.

do we have a consensus on where we think he will end up??? lets see who gets this right after all the debate.... lets get a count.

i for one think tOSU will be his choice.

tOSU - 1

Trying not to sway off topic BUT OSU got beat 2 years in a row in the national title.....I get that. Last year they went to Texas and won. This year they go to USC....In 3 years they got to THE U...IN 5 years they go to Oklahoma. So in a decade run they will have played Oklahoma, Miami, Texas, and USC all TWO times. Let me know if you can find another team in the nation doing that?

This year, yes they played a soft non conference schedule. Is it there fault that the big 10 is down? They were supposed to be a top 15 team and that is it BUT they reloaded and turned into a top 5 team. This upcoming year was the year they were targeting.... Last year they played a very very tough schedule, as they will in the years to come. The Big 10 will rise again, especially with Rodriguez up north. The Big 10 will be foreced to switch its style of play.

One thing Big 10 haters have to realize is that these conference "shifts of power" happen throughout the years. Just five years back everyone was saying that the Pac 10 was a joke. All of a sudden this year people were saying it might have been the toughest conference in the nation.

The Big 10 does fine against the SEC...OSU is 0-8 in BOWL Games against them, I get that....That stat does date back to 1978 though...

Anyways Pryor they say now may not announce on signing day...ugh....As long as his school begins with an "O" I am fine....hopefully and H-I_O follows..

actually OU isn't till 16-17...

08-09 is USC home and home
10-11 is Miami, FL home and home
12-13 is Cal, Cincy home and home
14-15 is VT home and home
16-17 is Oklahoma home and home

for you Michshitgan guys,

Jaron Brown is set to announce today around 2pm. Though rivals only lists him as a 3*, the kid is a player and very underrated. He wasn't featured in his HS offense and that is part of the reason that he is under the radar but whoever gets him today is getting a very talented player although I think he could be a great safety, he is apparently set on playing WR

He will choose between SC-Clem-Mich but many insiders on SC rivals board believe he is heading to Mich.

One thing Big 10 haters have to realize is that these conference "shifts of power" happen throughout the years.

The nature of the previous years matchup with OSU vs Florida is what got the nationwide questions brewing. If you recall SCUM as you refer to them tried to make the case that Florida was not worthy and that a SCUM v HAIRLESS NUT matchup was the only proper outcome. Florida took great offense and the BCS did its job and the game was an embarrassment. The results this year were above expectations for OSU and can only be viewed as a success. I don't think any conference after its all done can really claim dominance for this past season. It was an insane year and no one can dispute that.

The Big 10 does fine against the SEC...OSU is 0-8 in BOWL Games against them, I get that....That stat does date back to 1978 though...

I'm sure you likely realize it but its now 0-9 with the last two being BCS Championship game losses. I really think your conference should adjust the way they finish out the season. While LSU benefitted from resting a month they also played TWO games after the Buckeyes last regular season game.

Anyways Pryor they say now may not announce on signing day...ugh....As long as his school begins with an "O" I am fine....hopefully and H-I_O follows..

Something about this whole deal doesn't seem right. I look forward to hearing over the summer and into the season how this kid pans out. I just cant see him being a football scholar that is focused on the game. These early ratings are often right but something screams head case about the way this guy seems to think.

lol BAR

I think you are superstitious just like me. Honestly, about a week ago, word was that OSU dropped way back and it was between Michigan and Oregon. Like I said earlier, in less than a week (hopefully..) I will find out if I hate this kid and all of his antics or if I love him...

lol BAR

I think you are superstitious just like me. Honestly, about a week ago, word was that OSU dropped way back and it was between Michigan and Oregon. Like I said earlier, in less than a week (hopefully..) I will find out if I hate this kid and all of his antics or if I love him...
I am...I am just letting it play out.

I read the michigan and OSU boards last few nights for several hours just laughing very hard....

Back