Terrelle Pryor #1 player in the country

Jump, Fred Jackson went (rb coach) to Pryor's school...it is confirmed he is visiting UM this coming weekend...and the powers that may be are trying to get Michigan fans to attend our sorry ass basketball game on Saturday to show Pryor some love...I personally think it's Yag..

The only reason he is coming this weekend is becasue he has basketball the weekend of Feb 1st..no reason to believe UM has a lead or anything of that nature...and I'm sure we will hear a lot of rumors of him loving his visit and UM is in the lead after this weekend yada yada...I won't believe shit till he signs the dotted line...still think he is OSU's to lose.... LSU and Oregon and others are just so he has more hats on the table to pick from when he makes his announcement.

Another tidbit is Star Jackson, a Alabama commitment, might be visiting UM as well...interesting.

Hunt, whos this kid...?

Terrance Robinson...said this..

"Tell Pryor that I want to play with him at Michigan"

All I know about him is 4 star recruit from tejas

Star Jackson got recruited to Bama by Major Applewhite. With Major leaving, Star might be looking at his options.

BAR, it's one of RRod's slot WR guys he wants...think Reynaud mold, supposed to be a darter, fast guy...played RB and some qb in high school...horn might know more....looks fast on videos...there is another high profile kid a his school, but name escapes me now.

good point RJ.

I know it's confirmed Hunt, but the date on Feb 1st was supposed to be confirmed...

He's had the basketball commitments all along, that's why people have been asking, when's he going to make all these visits?

pryor likes lsu and crowton... this should be interesting; if pryor chooses lsu, then i can see another situation in baton rouge with pryor and lee like we saw with russell and flynn

He made a comment a few weeks back that if LSU woulda recruited him he might be going their w/ Pat Johnson...then next week LSU calls...lol.

I just don't see LSU jumping in three weeks from NLOI day and snatching him..

Who the F knows though.

pryor likes lsu and crowton... this should be interesting; if pryor chooses lsu, then i can see another situation in baton rouge with pryor and lee like we saw with russell and flynn
w/ his dad's situation, I still don't see him going that far from home either.

so has he picked??if the kid is stupid enough to pick michigan, then he wouldnt make it as a stundent of the most respected university in hte world anyway

The Latest: Pryor talks Michigan — 1/20/2008
Jeannette, Pa. quarterback Terrelle Pryor is one tired future star. With a full basketball schedule following an undefeated season, Pryor found time to squeeze in an official visit to Michigan this weekend. He talked...[details]

i see this on rivals.com i am not a subscriber though, can someone sum it up or copy and paste it here?

January 20, 2008
<script language="Javascript" src="http://vmedia.rivals.com/js/swf.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script language="Javascript"><!-- bMacComputer = (navigator.appVersion.indexOf("Mac") != -1);if (bMacComputer == true) { document.write("[FONT=Franklin Gothic Heavy, Impact, Arial Black, Arial]Pryor talks Michigan[/FONT]
"); } else{ var swf= new objSWF(); swf.fullpath = "http://vmedia.rivals.com/flash/contentheadlines.swf" swf.bgcolor = "#FFFFFF"; swf.salign = "lt"; swf.scale="noborder"; swf.width = "620"; swf.height = "60"; swf.fontcolor = "000000"; swf.h1 = "Pryor talks Michigan "; swf.h2 = ""; swf.shadow = 1; swf.url=""; swf.version = 6; swf.cab = "6,0,0,0"; swf.alt = "Pryor talks Michigan"; RunGenObj(swf.drawflash()) }//--></script><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://active.macromedia.com/flash2/cabs/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" id="rvflash" height="60" width="620">

<embed src="http://vmedia.rivals.com/flash/contentheadlines.swf?h1=Pryor+talks+Michigan+&h2=&lwidth=620&lheight=60&lshadow=1&sFontColor=000000&sLink=" salign="lt" quality="best" scale="noborder" wmode="transparent" id="rvflash" name="rvflash" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" height="60" width="620"></object> <noscript>Pryor talks Michigan

</noscript> Mike Farrell
Recruiting Analyst
<script language="javascript"> if ((bIEWindowBrowser) && (navigator.appVersion.indexOf("MSIE 6.") != -1)) document.write("<div id=outercontainer style='height:220px;'>"); else document.write("<div id=outercontainer>"); document.write("<div id=contentcontainer style='font-size: " + currentsize + "pt;'>");</script> Talk about it in Football Recruiting Board

Jeannette, Pa. quarterback Terrelle Pryor is one tired future star. With a full basketball schedule following an undefeated season, Pryor found time to squeeze in an official visit to Michigan this weekend. He talked exclusively to Rivals.com about the visit.

<!--Start Image--><script language="Javascript">document.write(insertImage('/IMAGES/PROSPECT/PHOTO/TERRELLEPRYOR1_1200.JPG', '', 0, 267, 200, 1, 'Pryor took his second official visit, this one to Michigan.', 'Rivals.com', 1200883599000, '', 1014, 'Align=Left'));</script><table align="left" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="208"><tbody><tr><td width="202">
TERRELLEPRYOR1_1200.JPG
</td><td rowspan="3" width="6">
spacer1.gif
</td></tr><tr><td height="3">
spacer1.gif
</td></tr><tr><td align="center">Pryor took his second official visit, this one to Michigan.</td></tr></tbody></table><!-- End Image-->"It was good, I'm real tired right now," said Pryor, who said he's received plenty of calls all day. "I got there Friday and got home today. Charlie (Batch) came with me and we were both impressed. Coach Rodriguez pretty much handled everything, he was with us almost the whole time."

Rodriguez is taking his zone-read offense to Ann Arbor from West Virginia, an offense that could be perfect for Pryor.

"I don't want to sound cocky or anything, but I think I could play in any offense," he said. "But this is a good mix of pass and run and I liked it at West Virginia. I saw a whole lot of Pat White plays this weekend, probably every one."

In addition to the offense, Pryor liked the coaching staff, the fans and the other players.

"I went to a basketball game and they chanted my name and all that," he said. "The fans were real nice and the players I met seemed cool. I don't remember a whole lot of names, but they were nice. And coach Rodriguez has brought his entire staff with him from West Virginia so nothing is going to change. That's the offense he wants to run and he'd like me to run it."

Pryor's cousin, Toney Clemons was his host on the trip.

"He likes it there and we went out to a few clubs and stuff," Pryor said. "It's a city so I like that, there's a lot to do."

But if there was one thing that stood out on the visit for Pryor, it was the strength and conditioning program.

"Mike Barwis, I liked him a lot," Pryor said. "I liked how they do their lifting and conditioning, that impressed me."

Pryor's only other official visit has been to Ohio State. How did they compare?

"They were about the same," he said. "Big schools in cities with great fans and nice facilities. I'd say the visits were both equally good."

And is there a leader between the two rivals?

"I can't say that, no," he said. "I talked over the Michigan visit with my dad when I got back and I still have a lot of comparing to do. And I'm going to take at least one or two more official visits if I can fit them in."

Pryor said LSU, Oregon, Florida and Penn State are still in the running.

"I don't have anything scheduled," he said. "I have like five basketball games this week so I don't know when I'm going to get out again or where. I need to figure that out soon but right now I'm just tired."

Pryor will make his decision on National Signing Day.

I think it's between OSU and Michigan. Oregon, Florida, and LSU are too far away for him with location being a major issue. When it's all said and done I think he's a Buckeye.

Terrelle Pryor's Recruiting Diary: Despite what you might hear, no decision on college
Friday, January 25, 2008
<!-- end story_image_box_size_1 --> Jeannette High School quarterback/defensive back Terrelle Pryor is ranked the No. 1 player in the country by several scouting services and is being recruited by colleges nationwide. Pryor plans to announce his college decision Feb. 6, live on ESPN television. Until then, the Post-Gazette will periodically run a diary from Pryor, as told to staff writer Mike White.

I made my official visit to the University of Michigan last weekend, but I didn't meet with the basketball coaches at all. I didn't have time, but it's looking more doubtful that I'll play basketball in college.
Now that I'm starting to get more realistic about this whole thing, I just think there's no way I could play both football and basketball. Just with school alone, I think there's no way I can do both. Plus, I'm going to want at least a little bit of time to myself.
I'm going to be pounding away at football [in college]. If I want to win a national title, I'm going to have to work out and lift weights in the offseason. Maybe even go over films. Plus, I'll want to chill a little. I don't know if I can do all that and play basketball.
I probably won't know definitely until I step on [college] campus. This is just me talking now, but there's a lot more doubt now about me playing basketball.
I feel better about Michigan since I went there. I took [Steelers backup quarterback] Charlie Batch with me. He's helping me through this whole process. We got every single detail about what they're going to do with me in their offense. I got a good feel for things and a good look at Coach [Rich] Rodriguez.
Charlie hit him with the questions about how they're going use me. He asked if they were going to make me a quarterback or am I going to be running all the time? They'll probably use me like they used Pat White at West Virginia, but I would be throwing more. They said they'd teach me some techniques, and I'll be throwing that thing a lot. But they'll use my athleticism on some plays, too.
It's nice having Charlie there on visits. He asks a lot of the questions. He'll ask a question and I think, 'Oh, that's a good one.'I'd still say it's five schools -- Ohio State, Michigan, Oregon, LSU and Penn State. I've visited Ohio State and Michigan. I can't just take two visits. I have basketball games this weekend, so I might go to Oregon the middle of next week, come back and then go to LSU. I might miss a basketball game or two, but it might be against weaker teams.
I wouldn't leave out Oregon in this thing.
A few Pitt coaches were here [at Jeannette] again this week. They were trying to hit me hard. But they're just doing their jobs.
I'm not going there and I'm not going to visit there, but I'm thinking about maybe just going down there and talking to them. I'll do it just for my Dad because he loves Pitt. So maybe I'll sit and talk with Pitt, just for him.
The recruiting has gotten crazier in the past couple weeks. One reporter dude from Detroit called the school and flipped out on our principal, the secretary, everyone, just because I wouldn't talk to him. My dad told me people have called his house and offered him thousands of dollars if he'd tell them where I was going to college. It's crazy.
The hard part of this is the picking of the school.
Reporters call me and guys from rivals.com call. All of them are just trying to get the scoop. They say, 'You already know where you're going.' I just say, 'All right,' because I don't know.
I really don't know where I'm going. The night of Feb. 5, I'm just going to have to sit down, shut off my cell phone, relax and just think it all over.

LSU

<!-- HEADLINE --> <!-- ARTICLE HEADLINE --> Top QB prospect cancels LSU visit
January 25, 2008
<!-- SIDEBAR --><!-- ARTICLE SIDEBAR --><!-- ARTICLE BODY TEXT --><!--ARTICLE BODY TEXT--> By Glenn Guilbeau
gguilbeau@gannett.com

Apparently, the No. 1 quarterback in the nation only has a passing interest in LSU.

Terrelle Pryor of Jeannette, Pa., has talked a lot about LSU in recent weeks and scheduled a visit to campus for this weekend, but he will not be coming after all.

<table align="left" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td><script language="JavaScript"> </script>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> "Right now it doesn't look likely that he will visit LSU at all," said area recruiting expert Sonny Shipp of Scout.com. "He's talked about coming in for a midweek visit, but nothing has been planned."

The 6-foot-6, 230-pound Pryor, who threw for 1,790 yards and rushed for another 1,901 last season, is considering Michigan, Ohio State, Oregon and Florida.

"He may hold out until after signing day to make up his mind," Shipp said. "So if that happens, there's a chance he could schedule a visit to LSU."

VISITING THIS WEEKEND: The Tigers planned to host two five-star recruits this weekend with Pryor, but the other one was also shaky as of Thursday night. Mark Barron, the No. 1 outside linebacker in the nation according to Scout.com out of St. Paul's in Mobile, Ala., may not be visiting this weekend, according to Shipp.

"He's not a definite," Shipp said. "He is committed to Alabama, and I'm hearing he may not come for his visit to LSU."

Players LSU will definitely be hosting this weekend are offensive tackle Thomas Parsons of Smithson Valley High in Spring Branch, Texas, running back Jermaine Thomas of First Coast High in Jacksonville, Fla., and safety Rocky Duplessis of Belle Chasse High in Belle Chasse. All three are considered three-star recruits.

JOHNSON NOT ENROLLED: Prized LSU commitment Patrick Johnson, the No. 1 cornerback in the nation out of Pompano Beach, Fla., has not been able to enroll early at LSU as planned and said he expects to join the team in June with the rest of the incoming freshmen.

Johnson took the ACT again after a previous improved score on the test was flagged recently by the NCAA Clearinghouse. He had planned to enroll at LSU this month and participate in spring drills.

personallly i think hed be a great fit at lsu..but eihter way he is a goofy looking sob

lot of drama going on at scout GBW about this whole thing...many UM fans think Pryor's OSU's to lose because of money exchanging hands and a top booster is in OSU's court..also the oline recruits attended his bball game fri. night.

don't shoot the messenger...

I personally think UM has an uphill battle now..I didn't a few days ago, but a lot of the recent reports will be hard for UM to overcome...but who knows what's true and what's not.

Rumor has it Joe Pa and Tom Bradley are making a last minute pitch and going to pay him a visit on Thursday...

not that it makes one bit of fucking difference!

yeah...it's crazy smoke...a lot of people think he has made his mind up, and I think he has too....just gotta have the red carpet roll out in full effect feb. 6th.

I just hope that when he screws over PSU, he screws over Michigan and OSU as well - id rather not play against the kid for the next three years if I could help it

I feel the same way...go to Oregon or something kid...

He is OSU's to lose though.

Yeah I just hope he stays the hell out of the Big 10. Wisconsin lets Juice Williams have career days against them. This kid would put up mind boggling numbers in the "slow" Big 10 conference

lot of drama going on at scout GBW about this whole thing...many UM fans think Pryor's OSU's to lose because of money exchanging hands and a top booster is in OSU's court..also the oline recruits attended his bball game fri. night.

don't shoot the messenger...

I personally think UM has an uphill battle now..I didn't a few days ago, but a lot of the recent reports will be hard for UM to overcome...but who knows what's true and what's not.
we all know that money has a factor in this...no doubt..not saying UM is clean cuz of the Ed Martin thing..but that was hoops..we all know the shit that OSU...and many other schools pull..so that report wouldn't suprise me

yep smoke,

Rodriguez supposedly urged TP let go of bad influences on his visit, namely Sarniak, and rumors are that TP did not like this and it has gotten him to cool on UM.

shit everyone plays dirty to an extent..let's not kid ourselves.

jump, what's the word at buckeye camp?

Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Recruit Pryor down to U-M, Ohio State

Angelique S. Chengelis / The Detroit News

High school quarterback Terrelle Pryor, the nation's top prospect, seems to have narrowed his choices to Michigan and Ohio State.

Pryor has been writing a diary for the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. He wrote that he crossed LSU off his final list Monday, and he has decided not to visit Oregon this week, because he won't have time.

Oregon and Penn State remain on his list, but the newspaper reported that it is highly unlikely Pryor would choose the Ducks because he has not visited Oregon. Oregon offensive coordinator / quarterbacks coach Chip Kelly is meeting with Pryor today at Jeannette (Pa.) High.
<!--startclickprintexclude-->

<!-- OAS AD 'ArticleFlex_1' begin -->
Penn State coach Joe Paterno, who rarely makes visits, is scheduled to meet with Pryor on Wednesday.

Coaches from Michigan and Ohio State are expected to visit Pryor this week at Jeannette.

Pryor is scheduled to make his decision on national signing day Feb. 6.

He's better choose Michigan. At least its not a given that if they make a BCS game, theyll not only lose, but get embarrassed...

xXx

All Joe Paterno has to do is tell him hes retiring next year and Bradleys taking over...

he knows he wants to stay home.......

ur backup is a beast Smoke, can the kid throw? what year is he? he messed aggie up.

darryl clark? i believe he has 2 years of eligibility left...hopefully Im wrong, but I dont think he can hit the broadside of a barn

they have Pat Devlin too, who was a RS Frosh this year who was a 4/5* recruit a couple years ago whos more of a pure pocket guy who set all kinds of passing records in HS, but he has to 'pay his dues' per JoePa's asinine policy

Oregon has 5 QBs already signed this year....

Jester- When is the last time A&M has ever been competitive in the national title picture, let alone the state title picture?

Michigan is the obvious choice for this kid. Tressal will not make special adjustments or anything like that. The kid will have to earn everything he gets. I just listened to a guy(national hs scout/asshole) on local radio and he said that it looked like Oregon was number one and scUM could steal him....

I will look at some insider/member stuff and see if anything is new..

Have you seen the corvette he got? Pretty nasty

OSU friend and Car Deal Ted Sarniak bought that for TP but it is legit....

Scout.com's Bob Lichtenfels has confirmed the Corvette is the property of one Ted Sarniak, a Jeanette, PA, businessman who's evidently become a close friend of Pryor in recent years. Last week, Sarniak was seen having dinner with two Ohio State assistants the eve of Pryor's trip to Michigan.

The more interesting question: will this compromise Pryor's eligibility? Lichtenfels suggested Pryor was going to be given the car as a graduation present; this will no doubt be kiboshed by the rapid-spreading photo above and curious NCAA investigators, but it's pretty naive to think this is the only perk Sarniak has provided. The NCAA looks upon gifts from non-family members dimly

:cheers::tiphat:Nice to have the biggest budget in the nation with loads of connections....jk

lol yup sir..guy owns a glass shop or some shit in Jeanette, where Pryor is from.

I feel like a dork knowing all this shit.

He seems to have a good head on his shoulders to accept money or anything, but you never know. He has a lot of family issues.

lol cant get enough of it...this one is for BAR and Hunt

High school football star Terrelle Pryor(pictured above) has been seen in a shiny new Corvette courtesy of a Buckeye loyalist. This according to Brian Cook over at Mgoblog. It seems like Michigan fans are already embracing the incoming storm of losing the electric Pryor due to a little NCAA rule infraction of "arch rival Ohio State supporters giving cars to entice recruits to fuck us over for another 4 years" theory. It's rumor mongering at it's best and it is sure to get ugly considering how much a player of Pryor's ability could change the fortune in the series among the two hated schools.

:36_11_6:

dirty recruiting....::cough:: UF ::cough::

:smiley_acbe:

:cheers:

Damn bro, SEC's been dirty since The Bear was in shortpants...:36_11_6:

Urban and Billy D just taking it to the next level...by the way I see we tossed a 4* DE recruit for "academics" and now he's looking to attend the Harvard of the deep south...USC :cheers:

Mully

yeah..the premium scout board erupted on that article sir...the fans over there have all but given up, and it's quite comical actually.

Back