Terrelle Pryor #1 player in the country

Pryor was asked about Penn State and said the school was "too country" for him. :36_11_6:

I agree...once you get any further west than say Coatesville in PA (about 20 minutes west of the end of the Main Line) the whole state turns into farmtown hickland...

PSU is a great college town, but its essentially two streets and not a whole helluva lot of anything going on besides the school...it probably didnt help that when he was there for the championship game (where one of the guys said 'if PSU wants him so bad how come the fans werent there at the game?') well the students were on spring break, genius!

this is also why we've never had a good basketball team and probably never will...theres just no way anybody from Philly or NYC or DC or Baltimore who can play ball is gonna wanna go spend 2 or 3 or 4 years in the middle of the farms with nothing to do...

As for Pryor, I hope he trips off the podium and blows out his knee

fucker

I knew the kid deep down had a good head on his shoulders. Started doubting him when he was talking about scum.. All is good now

THE most ridiculous question/poll ever asked....

Is Terrelle Pryor the greatest high school athlete to come out of Western Pennsylvania?

When did this kid become the king of Western PA sports???

He hasn't accomplished a single damn thing, yet he is being considered one of the greatest athlete from this area??? gimmie a break....

:36_11_6:

This kid is playing in the AA Division of PA sports. Easily the worst classification across the board.

Playing a bunch of shit schools will make you look tough I guess.

This kid is playing in the AA Division of PA sports. Easily the worst classification across the board.

Playing a bunch of shit schools will make you look tough I guess.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports_headlines/20000102top9.asp

this list is a little old, but still look at all the great athletes that have come from Western PA and actually won something or made huge accomplishments in their careers... it is quite an impressive list of people...

IMO it's an absoluete disgrace to even consider him in the same category as some of these people at this point in the 18-yr olds career...

You're exactly right Mogo.

That list is a little off, considering it includes a ton of people not from W PA, but playing as a pro in the Burgh.

This kid hasn't done anything yet, or played decent competition. At least LeBron was playing against National top 10 teams, all year long when he was in HS. Christ, I wouldn't be surprised if Jeanette only played a handful of games against a top 20 team in PA, less alone the Nation.

But with Montana, Marino, Tony Dorsett, LaVarr Arrington, and Kurt Angle on the list, this kid has a loooonnnngggg ways to go.

I heard rumblings on the way home from class about Carlos Brown possibly playing QB next year for big blue... any truth to that?? excites me... too bad antonio bass had that knee injury

My ideal real-game scenario....

He goes to OSU, gets in for some special package against USC as just a little true frosh. The play call is perfect, it appears he has daylight in the open field and than BOOM, Brian Cushing or Rey Maualuga punish him, he fumbles, and his turnover results in a game changing situation where OSU loses not only the game, their shot to head back to the NC. That ought to humble this guy.

I can't wait for this on 9/13, you guys can forget about 1/8/09

CB is taking some snaps Orange...

Feagin is a good one though...underrated.

Congrats to the University of Ohio State.

the only people that are going to be punished are the poor defenders trying to tackle this guy or bat down one of his passes....

Sweet now the fools from Ohio believe once again.

This is one fun game.
You know the ole keep the crystal ball away from the hairless nuts.

Ah well its about time for another phantom pass interference call. You have to throw them a bone every once in awhile so they dont start their own conference with Notre Dame and USC.

This is one fun game.

Ah well its about time for another phantom pass interference call. You have to throw them a bone every once in awhile so they dont start their own conference with Notre Dame and USC.
just an ignorant post

:hang:

This is one fun game.

i really hate you right now, lol.

Doesnt matter who they get. They cant win the big one, and theyve proven it. The only way those egg layers should be allowed in the NC game is if they are undefeated and there are no other 1 loss teams in America, this includes non-BCS schools. Just what we want to see, another bland Suckeye team hang around for a few minutes then get dominated from midway through the 1st quarter on. Say what you want Suckeye fans, you can go wack it to pics of the Vest and Pryor holding hands all you want, but the truth still remains...

xXx

This is one fun game.

:36_11_6:

2007-08 Boys' Fabulous 5

PLAYER OF THE YEAR: TERRELLE PRYOR

School/Class: Jeannette.....Senior
Pos: G-F.....Ht: 6-6

College: Signed with Ohio State to play quarterback in football. Also had numerous scholarship offers in basketball.

The skinny: One of the best two-sport athletes in Western Pennsylvania history. Besides having a distinguished football career, finished basketball career with 2,285 points, eighth-best in WPIAL history. Averaged 21.9 ppg in helping Jeannette win WPIAL and PIAA Class AA titles. Had one of best WPIAL championship games in league history with 39 points, 24 rebounds and 10 blocked shots vs. Beaver Falls. Helped Jeannette become first WPIAL school to win PIAA football and basketball titles in the same school year.

Most memorable moment: Winning championships in basketball and football.

Who should be President? Obama.

If you could take anyone in the world to the prom, who would it be? Eva Mendes.

Do you have any tattoos? Four, but I'm taking two off, and then I'm getting two more.

You're totally addicted to ... Weightlifting.

If you won a million dollars, what would you buy first? My mom a house.

There's a good show on FSN about him..

showed first time last night at 10 pm on FSN here in Ohio..

has four more showings before Sunday.

Back