• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Was going to say, everyone's talking like this game is 30-3.

Holy shit, it's only 10-3 too. I wasn't paying attention at all to the score of the game, but once I saw the posts calling the game over, I figured the Giants had at least gone up 17-0 at one point. What in the actual fuck?

Holy shit, it's only 10-3 too. I wasn't paying attention at all to the score of the game, but once I saw the posts calling the game over, I figured the Giants had at least gone up 17-0 at one point. What in the actual fuck?

Redskins have ball in Giants territory too

Had to make sure my feed wasnt delayed

That's a pretty weak personal foul call. Doesn't matter either way as it was only a couple of yards but still.

Safe to assume Chip Kelly never sees an NFL sideline again? Had such high hopes for his offense when he first came in...

Is he expected not to be offered the position? Probably put the school in an uncomfortable position but that's one of the bigger bowl games he won

He probably stays but they could find a better coach. Most fans aren't real happy with him because he made a ton of stupid in-game decisions.

Yeah if you want him gone, probably shoulda gotten woodshedded in that game. Think outside of the big 6 bowls Holiday may pay the best or somewhere around there

Back