• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

had looked at the more likely scenarios and knew they were playing for division title but had made some assumptions that it would be loser go home but the late games changing things if scores hold

8 kids for bolo tie? Damn, I bet all those guys talking about tight pussy in the locker room got him jealous hehe.

Skins line for this game was the biggest scam of the day.

Vegas gonna bathe in all that late money which pushed it from 7.5 to 10.

And, as Oakland turns the ball over on the very next play, again Rasheed Wallace's words come to fruition...ball don't lie.

Gnats just toying with the Skins.

That defense coming right at the most important time of the season.

Gonna be a hard out in the playoffs.

Magoo keeping the starters in, smart or cunty ?
Remember when Coughlin went all out vs. NE in week 17 the year NE was undefeated. They played their asses off that day and stayed hot into the playoffs. I'd rather do that then take a week off, plus you send a division rival home.

But they would sit on the lead too and take some guys out. The reality is that if they are active, they have to play for the most part. You only have 53 on the active roster so starters are going to have to play.

Yeah if in the situation I'd prefer my team to play the starters, keep the routine, momentum, etc

Do you like that?????????

TyhUlpn.gif

Probably perfect time for him to go to LA I'd guess and Saints can get some assets for him

Has taken some of the sheen off tonight's game though.

Yeah, but Stafford home playoff game vs road be HUGE.

Shit, last home playoff game was 1993 vs GB(whom they beat at home to end season to get rematch at home)

Time for a change in NO. Payton is a good coach, but they need a reset.

They need some talent before they need anything else. Payton's time may be worn out and a change may be needed, but he's a great NFL coach...and there aren't too many of those around at all. Gonna have some ebbs and flows with most anyone, so changing out one of the handful of actual good NFL coaches, on a team that is talent starved may not be the best idea.

They need some talent before they need anything else. Payton's time may be worn out and a change may be needed, but he's a great NFL coach...and there aren't too many of those around at all. Gonna have some ebbs and flows with most anyone, so changing out one of the handful of actual good NFL coaches, on a team that is talent starved may not be the best idea.

Brees' contract is holding that team back from something more

Brees' contract is holding that team back from something more

I don't disagree at all. He's also most of the reason they even compete the way they do/have. It's quite the catch-22. Just saying they actually have one of the handful of NFL coaches who are actually good and know what they're doing...would seem wiser to keep him and the stability/philosophy/culture/etc, than let him go somewhere else and end up with someone who shouldn't be an NFL coach and start getting into the new coach every few years cycle that way too many teams are in.

Back