• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

If someone like the Jets offers their pcik at like 6Th overall or bears at 3
Plus all the add ons from these deals in the past

I bet your gm does it, all about assets they keep saying

Haven't you seen "Draft Day" with Kevin Costner? That's how it will go down.

If someone like the Jets offers their pcik at like 6Th overall or bears at 3
Plus all the add ons from these deals in the past

I bet your gm does it, all about assets they keep saying

They have a million assets already. They drafted 14 players last year, they have 4 high picks this year, time to use them. Browns have been doing this for years. Remember when they shrewdly added some of Atlanta's assets so the Falcons could draft Julio Jones? I'd like them to add the assets at the top of the draft for a change. You know, how the league is designed?

Blame it on Red, he called timeouts while Philly was just running the ball in the last 1:30.

Why in the hell would he have done that? They didn't care if they won, Sanchez was under center most of the game ffs. That's quite mind boggling that he was calling time outs.

So Texans home game will obviously be Saturday slot

Meaning dolphins wnd steez Sunday morning

Guessing if pack win and skins win its

Washington at Seattle Saturday night
Nyg at gb Sunday afternoon

If Detroit and wash win

Switch days, Detroit home game sat
Seattle sunday

Blame it on Red, he called timeouts while Philly was just running the ball in the last 1:30.

Just went back and looked at the play by play. Dallas didn't even have all 3 TOs, so they weren't going to accomplish anything, AND they were down 7 so even if they could have gotten the ball back, Philly would have kicked a chip shot FG to make it a 2 score game with seconds left anyway.

And Philly also ran the ball on 1st down, as opposed to just kneeling on it...which would have made Dallas look like complete ass holes if they were going to call time outs when the other team is essentially telling you they just wanna go home now.

This Hawks team is imploding....don't care who they play next week or where....they will get beat easily

[TABLE="class: tableOdds"]
<tbody id="oddsBody" style="outline: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;">[TR="class: row-3"]
[TD="class: team"]329 SEA-R Wilson
330 SF-C Kaepernick

[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]80%
20%
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]75%
25%
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]53%
47%
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

80% or more and steam means you're gonna get assed in this league.

Hags were a dead team walking this afternoon.

Just wanted to stop in and give my approval to the Browns coaches and players for what they did today. Thanks guys.

Fk Magoo and the Giants, btw.

They gonna run it up and then pull the starters most likely.

Skins gonna be the Skins.

Palmer just threw it to the only open guy on the field who was in a Rams jersey

Fortunately Goff returned the favor on the next play

so if Washington loses then both GB and Detroit are in ?
given that would GB or Detroit have more motivation for a win tonight

Just went back and looked at the play by play. Dallas didn't even have all 3 TOs, so they weren't going to accomplish anything, AND they were down 7 so even if they could have gotten the ball back, Philly would have kicked a chip shot FG to make it a 2 score game with seconds left anyway.

And Philly also ran the ball on 1st down, as opposed to just kneeling on it...which would have made Dallas look like complete ass holes if they were going to call time outs when the other team is essentially telling you they just wanna go home now.

Yeah I didn't get it either. It wasn't like they were playing all backups either, they were still using DL that they need and secondary guys. Then after Philly scored they basically ran draw plays except for one Sanchez misfire, but they were still using Beasley, Dunbar and some OL starters. Garrett put key players at risk for a half dozen plays more than necessary. He got lucky that the Philly TD was the worst thing that happened.

so if Washington loses then both GB and Detroit are in ?
given that would GB or Detroit have more motivation for a win tonight

I *think* if that's the case the winner tonight will host the other next week, so playing for home field. Just put a chunk on the under

Winner definitely gets the home field, but think that NYG are slotted into the 5 spot and Seattle the 4.

Pack and Lions would play again next week if I'm seeing it correctly

Back