• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Such a bizarre season as a Cards fan, look so good at time and so bad at times. So inconsistent, yet if they make 3 game winning FGs they probably win the division

Live betting turned into a nice little Sunday.

Got Packers to win NFC north prop (bet the day Bridgewater got hurt lol). Only action for tonight so far. Not interested in hedging before the game.

Why would Oakland want to start McGloin anyways? Cook did better and is healthy. Get him reps with the 1st team this week and take it down

Why would Oakland want to start McGloin anyways? Cook did better and is healthy. Get him reps with the 1st team this week and take it down

Cook is a rookie who just got his first game action ever today. He may have done better today, but you'd have to imagine Oakland feels McGloin gives them a much better chance to win...or Cook would have been their backup and not McGloin.

It's the playoffs, and you're saying you'd trust a rookie who's thrown a handful of passes in the NFL over someone who's at least played some games and was your backup all season? I'm certainly not saying McGloin is good, or has this great resume in the least bit...but the choice seems pretty simple. Unless, of course McGloin's injury would prevent him from being 100%.

Lol come on now..
cook has not played one meaningful snap all year... I hate mcgloin but be real.

Having a hard time backing the Leos, but feel the world is on Green Bay.

You guys act like McGloin is a good choice. Sometimes you take chances - what if the Cowboys started Sanchez rather than Dak?

Here ya go from Sports Insights

1/1
08:25 PMTeams
309 - Green Bay Packers
310 - Detroit Lions

Market Avg.
2017-309-spct-u.gif

Open
-3.5 111
+3.5 -123
Current
-3.5 -102
+3.5 -108

Raiders love mcgloin as a backup

3 coachesnhave kept him on as backup and they tendered him as a 2ND round pick in Fa

Paying like 3m a year vs 1m

You guys act like McGloin is a good choice. Sometimes you take chances - what if the Cowboys started Sanchez rather than Dak?

No, I wasn't acting like that at all, and even said so in my post.

My point is that if the Raiders felt Cook was a better option than McGloin, in the least bit, they would have started him this week to see what he had. But, they didn't.

The Dax situation is a horrible one because we're talking about starting a season and playing a playoff game. It's win or go home, not the first week of September.

Why do you feel Cook is a better option? Outside of him "looking better today," which is akin to being the tallest midget.

Would have to think Seattle will host the late Sunday game....travel break for the winner tonight puts them in the late Saturday spot. Oakland/Houston just begs for 1st game Saturday spot doesn't it?

Thata like saying Bradford put up 40 points today

Vikes should give him 100 million over 4 years

Or the people on twitter sayimg Redskins let Cousins go now cause of 1 drive

So reactionary

Would have to think Seattle will host the late Sunday game....travel break for the winner tonight puts them in the late Saturday spot. Oakland/Houston just begs for 1st game Saturday spot doesn't it?

No doubt, surprised Oak/Houston isn't already programed into the cable menu next Saturday

Would you like me to say it slower and louder so you can understand?

Say what slower though? You completely misrepresented what anyone said about McGloin as no one said he was a good choice, and then used a horrible comparison. Give some substance, back up your opinion with something other than nothing.

Andy Reid gets a bye week.....he's 16-2 in the regular season and 3-0 in the playoffs on a bye. Also 8-3 in playoff openers.

Say what slower though? You completely misrepresented what anyone said about McGloin as no one said he was a good choice, and then used a horrible comparison. Give some substance, back up your opinion with something other than nothing.
She can't..
has no idea about the game of football

No. It's me believing that Cook is a better choice that McGloin and stating how I feel. He looked better today, moved better and had more confidence. You guys are right in that McGloin has been around longer; he also has shit stats to go along with his experience. Oakland was fucked when Carr went down (and that really sucks for them) and obviously McGoin was not the answer. Half of Denvers D was out today and he couldn't do shit.

You know what Larry... Fuck off. You stick your nose in everyones posts to other people - it gets old. This response was to Duds stupid reply of What are u talking about....
wow

No. It's me believing that Cook is a better choice that McGloin and stating how I feel. He looked better today, moved better and had more confidence. You guys are right in that McGloin has been around longer; he also has shit stats to go along with his experience. Oakland was fucked when Carr went down (and that really sucks for them) and obviously McGoin was not the answer. Half of Denvers D was out today and he couldn't do shit.

You mean shit stats as a rookie on a team that won 2 games?

Tge coaches make these decieions on meetings and practice too, not a small sample size of 25 drop backs

Again though, it would seem that Oakland doesn't feel this way whatsoever, and like McGloin (based on what Teed said).

If Cook showed even a glimmer of a shot to be a better option, they would have started him today because they already know what they have in McGloin and Denver's defense is a pretty good test. Over-reactionary is the perfect description.

Cook dressed one game all year and the Broncos played safety high prevent and maybe blitzed 20% ofmthe time in the 2ND half

Cook was essentially playimg garbage time

Even Bortles puts up stats in garbage time

Back