• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

You know what Larry... Fuck off. You stick your nose in everyones posts to other people - it gets old. This response was to Duds stupid reply of What are u talking about....
wow

I know what it was in response to. You asked him if you should "say it slower" though...and you didn't say much was my point.

Sorry people can't have discussions/debates like adults (which is sad), but in no way was I being disrespectful in my replies. You sound like the SJW's you hate in this post.

Cook dressed one game all year and the Broncos played safety high prevent and maybe blitzed 20% ofmthe time in the 2ND half

Cook was essentially playimg garbage time

Even Bortles puts up stats in garbage time
isn't this when he gets ALL his stats?

I'm sure you're right and McGloin is the better backup and should be playing. I'm basing my opinion on these stats and how he looked against a depleted Denver defense:

View attachment 41848

Well we are right because McGloin ACTUALLY WAS the backup for the Raiders.

Again, no one is saying McGloin is a good option (which you somehow are not only ignoring but saying the opposite)...but for Oakland in a win or go home situation, McGloin is the BETTER option.

And if it's a "depleted Denver defense" how are you also using Cook looking good as a reason? Can't have it both ways.

Kubiak retiring, wonder what direction they go. Defense is great, think an offensive mind would make sense there

Well we are right because McGloin ACTUALLY WAS the backup for the Raiders.

Again, no one is saying McGloin is a good option (which you somehow are not only ignoring but saying the opposite)...but for Oakland in a win or go home situation, McGloin is the BETTER option.

Shit is amazing, somehow it's a topic...
well only on here.. it's a legit topic lol

Don't worry, take, he'll probably get hurt again so Cook can lead them to victory and vindicate you.

I know what it was in response to. You asked him if you should "say it slower" though...and you didn't say much was my point.

Sorry people can't have discussions/debates like adults (which is sad), but in no way was I being disrespectful in my replies. You sound like the SJW's you hate in this post.

You are not respectful. I was not attacking anyone as I wrote MY OPINION, however I was actually attacked because of what I THINK. I TRIED to have a discussion and support why I feel the way I do and I got shit like this:

Lol come on now..
cook has not played one meaningful snap all year... I hate mcgloin but be real.

So reactionary

What are u talking about....
wow

She can't..
has no idea about the game of football

Then why wasn't Cook the fucking back up all year????????

Holy fuck this topic is a joke

Yes - great DISCUSSION

Only guy in the world who agrees with cook starting lol is u. Again.... cuz cook is from fucking Ohio

I'm just messing around. I can't remember his HS career at all, lol. Didn't know he was from here until he played for Sparty.

You are not respectful. I was not attacking anyone as I wrote MY OPINION, however I was actually attacked because of what I THINK. I TRIED to have a discussion and support why I feel the way I do and I got shit like this:

Lol come on now..

So reactionary

wow

She can't..

Yes - great DISCUSSION

How was I not respectful? Or better yet, how did I disrespect YOU? I simply talked about your opinion...no need to take it personal (no pun intended).

I would rather see GB @Sea personally and Nyg @ Det
those have the potential to more exciting gms to me.

Lol come on now..

So reactionary

wow

She can't..

Yes - great DISCUSSION

And those ARE NOT MY POSTS.

Would assume they go for a Shanahan type right and stay the course? Guess I didn't realize he was close to hanging it up but makes sense with health, etc

I think they need a vet coach

Team is built to compete now, cant waste time grooming someone

The thing I want most as a raider fan is them getting a young coach and going forward with Siemian and Lynch

Dont want them bringing in a guy with a goodntrack record and going after romo

I think they need a vet coach

Team is built to compete now, cant waste time grooming someone

The thing I want most as a raider fan is them getting a young coach and going forward with Siemian and Lynch

Dont want them bringing in a guy with a goodntrack record and going after romo

I could see DEN making a play for Payton. Makes sense with his offensive background and work with QB's and he will let the DC do his own thing.

I could see DEN making a play for Payton. Makes sense with his offensive background and work with QB's and he will let the DC do his own thing.

Kyle Shanahan would make sense and likely make teeed happy. They do need a QB and if one season of nothing is enough to cut ties with your 1st round pick at QB, then you need a better set of draft eyes. Funny how many people forget how shitty Aikman and Manning were their first years. It's what it is...I have no clue how good Lynch is.

Kyle Shanahan would make sense and likely make teeed happy. They do need a QB and if one season of nothing is enough to cut ties with your 1st round pick at QB, then you need a better set of draft eyes. Funny how many people forget how shitty Aikman and Manning were their first years. It's what it is...I have no clue how good Lynch is.
Umm aikman played the entire year... so did manning....
k. Lynch wasn't good enough to be given that chance

hahahahahhaa

Steve Gleason@TeamGleason <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 45m

45 minutes ago
</small>

Steve Gleason Retweeted NFL on ESPN
BREAKING: Steve Gleason @TeamGleason had more rushing yards than Reggie Bush this season.

Steve Gleason added,
C1H7rxhW8AAY4ul.jpg

NFL on ESPN @ESPNNFL

Reggie Bush finished the season with -3 Rush yds.

22 replies373 retweets542 likes
<b class="QuoteTweet-fullname u-linkComplex-target" style="display: inline-block;"><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover js-actionButton js-actionReply" data-modal="ProfileTweet-reply" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative;">
</button></b>

I've never heard of Peyton being at all interested in coaching, you think he wants those hours? He's one of the world's most successful pitchmen, and could probably step right into an NFL front office or high profile network job if he decides he'd like to work.

Back