Sunday Prop Discussion

FWIW, looks like there will be rain in Philly, Baltimore, and DC.

My lines aren’t up yet but I’ll look at CMC again. Although I’m sure his props will be inflated from last week’s work.

Just hit Michael Thomas OVER 7.5 catches -130. Marvin Harrison is the leader in most catches for a season and MT is on a mission to break that. He's had 16 and 12 catches the first two games and this game looks like it's gonna be a high scoring game against ATL. MT gonna show Julio he's the premier receiver in the division and league.

28 catches on 30 targets in the first two games is CRAZY.

With Gillislee giving kamara some help I dont see how you cant play the over for reception yards on Alvin over 65
Same thing with McCaffrey. Cincy rush D ranked 3rd. I like Christian over 59 more

I got a slammer. Drake UNDER 585 yards lol. An error and definitely won't pay out. I'm thinking they forgot the decimal point and it's 58.5

Drake.JPG

With Gillislee giving kamara some help I dont see how you cant play the over for reception yards on Alvin over 65
Same thing with McCaffrey. Cincy rush D ranked 3rd. I like Christian over 59 more
+ Bengals MLBs according to PFF cant cover shit and new Panthers OC is not scared using him that way, got over 57.5 receiving yards... Gl

I actually hit Drake OVER 58.8 yards on my other account that is showing the right line. Oakland's defense is shit and I think Drake can hit this easily. Also CMC's receiver yards dropped to 53.5 on one of my lines so hitting the over. So far for me...

Michael Thomas OVER 7.5 receptions -130
Kenyon Drake OVER 58.5 yards -115
CMC OVER 53.5 yards -105

at bovada? rookies love going to their TE

Thats not a reason.

Shady being out and Ivory with hands made of stone, the fact that they will be trailing for 75-90 percent of this game and forced to go to the air combined with big play Zay having limited production is a legit reason. No offense. That being said I played it for 50 bucks. Never limit on a prop

The CMC receiving prop has exactly 0 targets so far...

These things tend to even themselves out after a few weeks...

Cincy vaunted rush d been not very good....

One or two big plays though....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clay prop definitely was a good look...

Hopefully they do not go full conservative with this giant lead so that one comes in (did play that myself 2x at that number)

Kenny G over 4.5 catches. With Jones Jr not 100% with the ankle the saxomaphonist should get at least a dozen looks

at bovada? rookies love going to their TE

Thats not a reason.

Shady being out and Ivory with hands made of stone, the fact that they will be trailing for 75-90 percent of this game and forced to go to the air combined with big play Zay having limited production is a legit reason. No offense. That being said I played it for 50 bucks. Never limit on a prop

I don't understand this logic. why not limit bet anything that you see significant value in? just bc its a prob doesn't mean it has less value than a side you like.

I don't understand this logic. why not limit bet anything that you see significant value in? just bc its a prob doesn't mean it has less value than a side you like.

IMO D-Woww, and this is based purely in my experience, prop bets are side bets due to inconsistency. I have lost many of them that were easily going to cash by halftime due to a player tweaking something and being forced out of the game. At least a side or total still has life throughout the game from the entire team.

Back