• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Super Bowl LVIII -- PROP Bets Discussion

Shortest TD over 1.5 yards now at +123 is also interesting and may be worth a shot
Can someone give me thoughts on this one as I get that PI in EZ basically screws you here, but anyone know the TDs inside the 2 vs outside as I don't get the +123, so all you guys smarter than me when it comes to NFL (yeah I had to put the asterisk there haha), educate me, thanks!

Pretty sure this is the final card unless we get last minute madness

Purdy o11.5 rush yds/Mahomes o26.5 rush yds +285 3*
Deebo/Kittle/Aiyuk/CMC each o1.5 receptions and Niners win +125 2*
Pacheco 50+ rush yds/Deebo 50+ receiving yds +175 4*
Kelce and Kittle to each have a reception in the first quarter +170
Deebo o69.5 receiving yds and a TD +325 2*
Niners ML and CMC to score a TD +225 4*

Got the number of units on SF ML I wanted at plus money on props that should hit, can't ask for much more than that

Christian over 89.5?
Purdy first completion under 10.5?
Pacheco over 67.5?
Deebo over 4.5?
Mate are those questions or are you ? finger heavy

I kinda like the first two, next two are iffy but I'm big on Deebo so hope he catches at least 5

Mate are those questions or are you ? finger heavy

I kinda like the first two, next two are iffy but I'm big on Deebo so hope he catches at least 5
Yes, questions as I am totally a college guy so need you NFL experts to chime in as I know nothing!

Yes, questions as I am totally a college guy so need you NFL experts to chime in as I know nothing!
I suck at NFL but this is simply one game, think you can trust your gut at this point

This game is Vegas meets Hollywood meets two really good teams, it's likely the biggest show this has ever been

I suck at NFL but this is simply one game, think you can trust your gut at this point

This game is Vegas meets Hollywood meets two really good teams, it's likely the biggest show this has ever been
Good point...took KC over 20.5 to start

Richie James u3.5 receptions - he has only had three receptions once all season. Never had 4. What am I missing here?? I know Andy Reid likes to get creative, but are they all of a sudden going to start targeting Richie freaking James in the SB?

I had some cash left at YW so took over 46.5 for a units at open. Seeing 47.5/48 now.
Watching golf and likely a nap. This weekend has worn me out over the years. Going back 15 years it's been booze, booze, Phoenix Open, coke, Phoenix Open, coke, Super Bowl. And that discounts the year our cat escaped and I did 24 hour cat watch in the neighborhood.

Looking forward to a good game and winning wagers. I'm tired AF.

It is for the full game. Quarters do not matter.
Man it starts 0-0

My question is at what point that doesn't qualify as a win. I have to think you understand where I'm coming from. It's a tie at kickoff.

Man it starts 0-0

My question is at what point that doesn't qualify as a win. I have to think you understand where I'm coming from. It's a tie at kickoff.
The actual explanation of the bet is .... tie game after the start of the game which is 0-0. Let's say it is 3-0 in the first quarter. The other team kicks a field goal in the second quarter to make it 3-3. I win.

The actual explanation of the bet is .... tie game after the start of the game which is 0-0. Let's say it is 3-0 in the first quarter. The other team kicks a field goal in the second quarter to make it 3-3. I win.
So after the first points it's active. Kinda like that, just a strange wager w/o the fine print since it starts out tied

Curious to see how the anthem bet is graded. At the end of the first “brave” it was under :90. She repeats “the brave” and it went over. Usually it’s grades after the first Brave. Bad beaters commence!

I think Wife is 3-0 with heads, Mahomes shown before Purdy during anthem and Travis shown before Mccaffrey. Didn’t see Taylor swift or Jason Kelce so I think that will be graded as a push.

Weird because I saw anthem on fan duel but of course I can’t bet it
National anthem "value" has been lost for years.

Now, from like 2011-2016 that was "free" money many times. I think I had upwards of a dime on it during Seattle and Denver.

Unfortunately that bet became too mainstream the last 5-6 years.

I know a guy who dates a girl who works with a guy who's brother shares a work truck with at the Gatorade plant. He says it's definitely orange.
Did this not happen? I was telling my sons about this and I didn’t see the Kool Aid man get dumped on

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
Back