Sunday Discussion Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 21 Sun 2024

Last edited:
Do the Phillies get swept by the Pirates. Interested to see how Phillips plays his 2nd outing. Checked a few sites. Don't believe Phillies have been swept this year.

DBacks with a fairly stripped down lineup today. A hold your nose kind of play, but I like the value on Imanaga and the Cubs today to get things going after a couple slow days.

I'm big on Atl and over, Orioles, Boston, yanks, and Oakland, as well as Reds and over again. I hit the dbags against Imanaga, I'll go with the better team. Also have the pirates upsetting the phils again but like F5 more along with the Rocks.

Boone has to go. Soto swinging 3-0 with 1 out bases loaded with Judge up next is inexcusable. The worst case scenario of a DP is the only thing you can’t allow to happen. The 3-0 will be no better than the 3-1 in terms of quality.

It's really bad. Probably worse than the ESPN 90s Sunday Night Football.

Should do a double header or a double feature, something, else than what it is.
It's just really really pathetic that it's gotten this bad. I can watch a dozen regional broadcasts all day, SNY, NBCSN, Ballys and they are infinitely better with a fraction of the budget. We should be building up to the best game of the day here on Sunday night baseball, and it's routinely the worst, every time. I'm just so tired of this being OK, and nothing is ever challenged. Big money gonna big money.

Back