+100
-181U 8½
02:35 PM
977Washington NationalsJ. Tetreault -R+1½
+145O 9½
978Texas RangersG. Otto -R-1½
+120
-157U 9½

super curious how high they will make McClanahan k prop? with way pirates been fanning vs every lefty they have seen the last couple weeks and how filthy this kid is it really easy to see him punching out 9-10 guys at least!! if they come with anything lower than 8.5 it will be absolute pound town, pretying they come with 7.5, dont see 8.5 very often but if they gonna go that high this would be the game if they smart, lets hope they not!!

pretty confident this jays/milw series is gonna continue playing out with the fav owning each game as there been a pretty big starting pitcher discrepancy in every game. I actually think we getting Jays awful cheap here, i remain a berrios fan and fully expect him to bounce back here as he has pitched much better at miller park than @cws that been a house of horrors for him.. considering his counterpart is freaking chi chi gonzalez id say this another pitching matchup with a decided edge!! Jays ff, no reason to even lay the half run since it not thatpricey, no issue with laying it tho..

they almost daring us to play O's aint they? they hot and cws has fallen back into their non hitting rut!! i know there prob some ppl chasing the shit out of chi sox at this point but would it be shocking for this to be a series that punishes chasers? Cease can be dominant without a doubt but he can also be erratic, he has pitched 2 really good games in a row, do we think he has found himself or it bout time he has one those starts where he cant locate? i think getting 2 to 1 (at some point id guess it gets there) worth making him prove it! Lyles nothing special but would anyone be shocked if cws offense continued struggling vs middling rhp? i sure wouldnt!

i cant even imagine how big of favs the freaking snakes gonna be if kelly and davies were pushing -150, that bout where i would make gallen vs tigers but sure they gonna have to come more like -170 aint they? he is easily 20-30 cents better than those guys.. ill be looking for gallen props, not interested laying that kind of number with a under .500 team!!

i have no interest even attempting to cap rich hill, i been wrong on 70% his starts his whole stinking career! give or take, lol.. i think i want some of Red sox offense vs Civale tho, i know he not as bad his era suggest but i also dont think he has the stuff to deal with a deep talented lineup real often on a nice day with a stiff breeze blowing out! just have to figure out if i rather play boston ff team total over 2.5 or full game ov 4.5?

i want to like the over in the bronx, i dont trust Urquidy the way i did Javier on saturday (boy did he come thru!), Cortes has shown some cracks lately but the concern for me is he on his best rest and he been nails in day games. i dunno why but i still dont think as highly of him as some, i do know why, it cause i have a very tough time believing a starter relying so heavily on fastball/cutter when they not close to elite velo wise can be dominant,. obviously it happens, lynn pretty much throws nothing but fastballs of one type or another and i always been a fan of him (he does throw a bit harder than cortes but not crazy by any stretch). his swinging strike doesnt really add up to his k rate either which bothers me! i dunno, i could just be wrong bout him, shit happens, even for me, lol. that why it more a lean at the moment but he has shown some cracks in a few of his more recent starts and houston bats in this park i feel like to good for him to throw 80% fastball cutter and not give up some runs, think yanks bats will do their part after getting shit on saturday!! i am a bit interested in Urquidy k's, only if they come with a 4.5 tho. 5.5 would scare me cause dont trust him to pitch more than 4-5 innings.

i rarely bet the dodgers and im not really the biggest Gonsolin fan but there no denying he been really consistent in giving them 6 great innings most times out. i think lad feels kinda cheap here so im def leaning that way., i have no idea what to make of Strider as a starter as of yet? dude clearly has some filth but he seems way more suited to the pen imo, it tough to get real worked up cause he was pretty dominant vs nats and pirates! san fran the only solid team he has started against and it didnt go well. maybe he can grow into being a starter, he started his brief stint in minors but he never avg going many innings. cant imagine he goes much more than 4 innings vs lad. that makes me think lad has a bigger adv than price suggest.

i dunno how the hell they can justify cards-180? what the fuck has flaherty shown that says he anywhere close to being that dude? his velo way the hell down, he walking more than fanning, he shoulda damn took a rehab start or 2 but typical for him he does shit i dont like!! selfish if ya ask me. of course cards coulda just told the brat he taking a rehab start but they always prove gutless. i suppose he could find it one of these starts but how can you lay -180 on hope? call me crazy but i need some kind of evidence, the numbers could be bad but i could see some good, that has not been the case tho, i havnt seen anything to suggest he close to being the same guy. on the other side cubs rolling out one these guys who the whole league is blasting but dominated us! i think cards lead the league in getting dominated by gas cans!! i dont know what else to say bout this one, if ya gotta play it i would take the plus money on the cubs but i dont want to.. maybe there a decent case for the over but i dont trust cards to hit swarmer this time either, they should but they shouldnt get shit on by Hendricks or that lefty on reds who did it, or that bum Bradish on O's! like i said, we lead the league in struggling vs gas cans!!

that bout all i see for now, maybe when the pitcher props come out i find one they messed up a number but for now just interested in mcclanhan and gallen numbers and the games i mentioned above, should be enough to come up with 4-5 plays which been a number that working out pretty well lately!

I havnt paid much of any attention to rox/twins but with rox offense not scoring shit on this road trip and this pitcher matchup it tough not to like the under. Solid ump for a under as well imo.

Last edited:
pretty confident this jays/milw series is gonna continue playing out with the fav owning each game as there been a pretty big starting pitcher discrepancy in every game. I actually think we getting Jays awful cheap here, i remain a berrios fan and fully expect him to bounce back here as he has pitched much better at miller park than @cws that been a house of horrors for him.. considering his counterpart is freaking chi chi gonzalez id say this another pitching matchup with a decided edge!! Jays ff, no reason to even lay the half run since it not thatpricey, no issue with laying it tho..

what makes you a Berrios fan? I thought he got a ton of love on this forum as a prospect, but has never really delivered more than being a player who deserved a 3-4 spot in the rotation

they almost daring us to play O's aint they? they hot and cws has fallen back into their non hitting rut!! i know there prob some ppl chasing the shit out of chi sox at this point but would it be shocking for this to be a series that punishes chasers? Cease can be dominant without a doubt but he can also be erratic, he has pitched 2 really good games in a row, do we think he has found himself or it bout time he has one those starts where he cant locate? i think getting 2 to 1 (at some point id guess it gets there) worth making him prove it! Lyles nothing special but would anyone be shocked if cws offense continued struggling vs middling rhp? i sure wouldnt!

O's offense is quiet, but maybe looks a lot worse than it is due to the changes at Camden. I normally fear their bullpen, but it seems like the BAL bullpen is actually a strength despite trading away two big pieces on Opening Day

CHW just seems like a team who will never put it together, doesn't help their manager is from the depression

i have no interest even attempting to cap rich hill, i been wrong on 70% his starts his whole stinking career! give or take, lol.. i think i want some of Red sox offense vs Civale tho, i know he not as bad his era suggest but i also dont think he has the stuff to deal with a deep talented lineup real often on a nice day with a stiff breeze blowing out! just have to figure out if i rather play boston ff team total over 2.5 or full game ov 4.5?
Civale no longer an autofade, not sure he's back but he was a serviceable SP not too long ago

i want to like the over in the bronx, i dont trust Urquidy the way i did Javier on saturday (boy did he come thru!), Cortes has shown some cracks lately but the concern for me is he on his best rest and he been nails in day games. i dunno why but i still dont think as highly of him as some, i do know why, it cause i have a very tough time believing a starter relying so heavily on fastball/cutter when they not close to elite velo wise can be dominant,. obviously it happens, lynn pretty much throws nothing but fastballs of one type or another and i always been a fan of him (he does throw a bit harder than cortes but not crazy by any stretch). his swinging strike doesnt really add up to his k rate either which bothers me! i dunno, i could just be wrong bout him, shit happens, even for me, lol. that why it more a lean at the moment but he has shown some cracks in a few of his more recent starts and houston bats in this park i feel like to good for him to throw 80% fastball cutter and not give up some runs, think yanks bats will do their part after getting shit on saturday!! i am a bit interested in Urquidy k's, only if they come with a 4.5 tho. 5.5 would scare me cause dont trust him to pitch more than 4-5 innings.

Lynn throws a ton harder than Urquidy and relies on a rising fastball to get decent swing-and-miss rates while Urquidy just tries to limit damage.

Not sure that's who Lynn is now, but when he was at his best i thought that's what he was doing

I havnt paid much of any attention to rox/twins but with rox offense not scoring shit on this road trip and this pitcher matchup it tough not to like the under. Solid ump for a under as well imo.

like Bellino for unders and agree, even since he was a rookie

COL is the same team every year and I'm finally just going to force them to change my mind

Lynn throws a ton harder than Urquidy and relies on a rising fastball to get decent swing-and-miss rates while Urquidy just tries to limit damage.

Not sure that's who Lynn is now, but when he was at his best i thought that's what he was doing

I was comparing him to Cortes and only in the sense they both rely heavily of fastballs of one kind or another and not much else. He throws way harder than Cortes too and they nothing the same other than mostly fastballs of some kind.

Super happy to see ya!

O's offense is quiet, but maybe looks a lot worse than it is due to the changes at Camden. I normally fear their bullpen, but it seems like the BAL bullpen is actually a strength despite trading away two big pieces on Opening Day

CHW just seems like a team who will never put it together, doesn't help their manager is from the depression

I been screaming all year they need to fire TLR. Dunno how much it help but certainly couldn’t hurt. I don’t really like Lyles but I’ve seen a bunch of middling to crappy rhp give cws lineup all kinds of problems. I don’t love o’s just think it a crazy price.

what makes you a Berrios fan? I thought he got a ton of love on this forum as a prospect, but has never really delivered more than being a player who deserved a 3-4 spot in the rotation

I dunno, I’ve always liked him. He ain’t my favorite pitcher but feel like he often gets undervalued in price, case and point I dunno how the hell they open him with the much better offense at -125 vs freaking chi chi Gonzalez! Fully expect he pitches really well vs milw lineup.

Ugh just woke up again, think I'm in for the long haul now

I can’t believe gilbert cashed ov 6.5 k’s and fucjed me on 17.5 outs! Whole damn start looked like outs had better shot, then I thought for sure both were gonna cash until he threw that garbage 2 strike slider to a .160 pitch hitter!!

I was done for night but seeing one my fav ppl to talk bases w @GWarner27 make a appearance inspired me.
Let's be honest, we have issues

I talked to a chick I haven't seen since high school and she passed out on the phone.. Think Tennessee, and then I crashed. Sometimes you just need to bang something and it might come in the form of a + line.

Omg. I been trying to leave my old lady alone hoping she get some sleep cause she was up all last night w a toothache, she ain’t cool like me without sleep. Anyways she texted me to come to bed and the whole side of her face is swollen, it not even funny how awful she looks! I think I’d go to emergency room if I looked like that and I never go to dr/hospital!! I just gave her handful of antibiotics, lol.

Omg. I been trying to leave my old lady alone hoping she get some sleep cause she was up all last night w a toothache, she ain’t cool like me without sleep. Anyways she texted me to come to bed and the whole side of her face is swollen, it not even funny how awful she looks! I think I’d go to emergency room if I looked like that and I never go to dr/hospital!! I just gave her handful of antibiotics, lol.
I'd send her to the ER just to get a good night of sleep

I'd send her to the ER just to get a good night of sleep

She ain’t gonna go, she stubborn like me and she says she had it before it a abscess. I know she slept a good 3-4 hours earlier which for me would be a ton but if she don’t go back to sleep I know by 2marro night she be into straight emotional breakdown mode! That shit hard for me to deal with! It crazy how well I function on little to no sleep and how nuts she gets!! Maybe I’ll sell her they prob give her volume or something if she goes, that might convince her, she is a drug addict like me! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
She ain’t gonna go, she stubborn like me and she says she had it before it a abscess. I know she slept a good 3-4 hours earlier which for me would be a ton but if she don’t go back to sleep I know by 2marro night she be into straight emotional breakdown mode! That shit hard for me to deal with! It crazy how well I function on little to no sleep and how nuts she gets!! Maybe I’ll sell her they prob give her volume or something if she goes, that might convince her, she is a drug addict like me! Lol
Let's do 50 pushups

Getting fired up. So much I got a hole in one of my socks for doing Tom Cruise in Risky Business.

Abscess not something one wants to leave untreated

Can’t believe internet tho. I do remember she had this like the 1st year we were together and I took her to dentist and they did give her antibiotics and actually said the swelling had to go down before they did anything else.

Pricks were smart enough ti hang a 8.5 on McClanahan k’s, I really do think they been getting better at this which a bummer, at plus money tho I still think he worth a shot. I have him fanning at least 9 and I don’t think dd out the question at all w way pirates have fanned vs lefties of late, pretty sure springs got them 9x couple days ago: I don’t really think it a debate who the best lhp going right now. Give me the plus money on ov 8.5.

Pricks were smart enough ti hang a 8.5 on McClanahan k’s, I really do think they been getting better at this which a bummer, at plus money tho I still think he worth a shot. I have him fanning at least 9 and I don’t think dd out the question at all w way pirates have fanned vs lefties of late, pretty sure springs got them 9x couple days ago: I don’t really think it a debate who the best lhp going right now. Give me the plus money on ov 8.5.
He's hit at least 7 in all but one start

Plus money on a couple more is completely worth the stab

Back