Sunday Discussion Thread

He's hit at least 7 in all but one start

Plus money on a couple more is completely worth the stab

Against pirates for sure, the last few weeks I recall Rodon, fried, springs, and at least 1 other lhp fanning them a bunch, think Rodon and fried both got them 8x, springs got them 9 1st game this series. McClanahan is way filthier than any those guys, his k/9 and swinging strike rate are better than elite! It was +110 when I got up there, I wasn’t gonna pass that up when I came up with 9-10 when I capped it last night. A 7.5 woulda been sweet, as in that prob woulda been only bet I made today and just loaded up on it, but I’m good with 8.5 at plus for a regular play.

Between webmd and mayoclinic we are all licensed doctors today

I remember when that shit 1st came out, or whenever my ex heard of it anyways, that bitch was always convincing herself she had one disease or another. Lol

I think the market spot on with that game, I was shocked they opened jays at -125. I think where it at now is much closer to correct.,

Ended up playing Red Sox Ff team total over 2.5 cause it was +110. Made my choice between that and game over 4.5 a lot easier. I’m a sucker for that plus money! Lol

So looks like there been a few pitching changes, cubs went and scratched their starter, dunno how that effects this one, it also raining pretty heavy here at moment but I think it supposed to be passed by game time.

Appears Gallen got scratched, guess that why I couldn’t find any props for him! I didn’t even know Kuechal was on snakes now?!?! Kinda a odd pickup for them isn’t it?

Guess they don’t want to hang a out total for Otto, it been so long since last start makes it tough. That sucks cause you would think they couldn’t go much higher than 16.5 outs, normal start and I would expect him to go 6 innings vs nats struggling lineup.

I decided to leave the under in minny alone, looks like a really strong wind blowing out and I don’t think either pitcher is a guy who gets a ton of ground balls. I still don’t see them scoring 9 runs but I had enough plays without messing w that one.

Looking at some Sunday bags….meh

Not the sexiest card. I think some juicy live dogs but not the kind of plays I’d be real confident in if you not consistently playing them daily, who knows whether they come in today? Just beware of some those bigger favs today.

Not the sexiest card. I think some juicy live dogs but not the kind of plays I’d be real confident in if you not consistently playing them daily, who knows whether they come in today? Just beware of some those favs bigger favs today. C
Was hoping you’d list some props and I can cherry pick haha

Damn. Boston stranded a couple runners in 1st. Woulda been nice to get a quick run or 3!

Stros got the scoring going early with a leadoff bomb by Altuve, sucks that Alvarez taking the day off, he is so good!

Was hoping you’d list some props and I can cherry pick haha

Unfortunately I feel like they have started getting sharper w the lines, same thing happened w nba props after a few months. Not that there isn’t still some winners to be had there just havnt been as many of late., for awhile there I was playing 4-5 pitcher props a day, been down to just a couple most days lately. Just gotta be patient and hit them when the chances present themselves!

McClanahan is so filthy, this the 1st time I’m actually sitting down and watching him pitch a entire game. 3 k’s down thru 2 innings, 6 more to go!! Lol

Not that pace mean a lot w these but we right on it, 1.5 per inning gets us 9k’s thru 6 innings!!

Saw twice yesterday where pace meant nothing, fried and Gilbert not striking many out the 1st 4 innings then getting locked in and fanning a bunch in a row in 5th-6th! Or the unfortunate other way where a pitcher comes out and fans 4 the 1st time thru lineup but then struggles to punch anyone else after.

It been a long freaking time since Yankees had a damn hit! Feel like If someone could just get 1 the floodgates might open!!

Still no hits for yanks. Maybe it was a mistake not trusting Urquidy, still don’t. At some point surely a hit coming, that gonna inspire more hits! Lol

Pirates pitcher walks a run home. That is one the most sickening things to watch, result of this game doesn’t matter to me. Just can’t stand bad pitching!

Pirates lucked out there, ball got smoked but died at warning track., that woulda been game over if it went over fence or just fell for a bases clearing double. Rays stlll scored a run that inning without 1 hit! Lol

worst part is that was a really long half inning,,I felt like last night it absolutely effected Gilbert when he was forced to sit around forever as laa pitchers had so many long long innings.

blind ass prick took away the k. I’ll be remembering that bull shit when we up to 8k’s and need 1 more he should have got!

I liked everything bout McClamahan k prop so much I didn’t bother to look at ump but this fuck is really squeezing the zone for both pitchers., now I gotta go see who it is and put in my notes!

Gave up a run In 3rd on 3 fluky type hits but more importantly he fanned 2 more this inning! 5 down, 4 to go! He has some filthy movement on that fastball! looks like it coming in to righties then it halts and breaks back to his arm side! At that velo it bout impossible to figure that out, especially when ya gotta worry bout the slider breaking hard the opposite direction!!

Kicking myself for playing over in Bronx and shying away from Urquidy k prop, they even gave me the 4.5 I asked for at plus money! I was just scared after the no no yesterday yanks offense could erupt, figured it would take him 5 innings to get the 5 k’s needed and just wasn’t sure if he would go a full 5 today.

i dunno if I’ll cash the bronx over but I am pleased I was right bout Stros getting to Cortes! Yanks need to do their part, maybe the 2nd crack at Urquidy will prove more successful!!

Imagine If ump hadnt been squeezing him on those low strikes, he would for sure have at least 1 more punch out!

Ok @GWarner27 , I concede I’m wrong bout Berrios. Mfer gives up 3 in the 1st after getting spotted 3. Fuck, I felt great bot Jays Ff after their half the 1st! Lol

How old is this Kirk kid on Jays? He gotta be the best hitting catcher in the league right now, isn’t he?

1st time thru order 6 fucking hits, 3 xbh. Just get him out of there. I know they don’t wanna do that tho, screw up the pen for next several days.,

Jesus fuckinb christ Berrios. I was thinking “ok, down 6-3 against chi chi jays still had shot” then this prick gives up another bomb. Told them to go get this Ass hole.

Brewers have scored more runs in 1.2 innings against Berrios than they have in all but 1 whole game the entire month. I know when to own being wrong bout someone, I’m wrong for liking Berrios. lol. Unreal.

I guess Cease really has found his command. Wasn’t sure we would see a 3rd game in a row where his control was really good. 7 k’s and no walks in 3.2 innings.

Bad inning for McClanahan k prop, didn’t fan anyone. The good news he only at 69 pitches thru 5 innings. We should get at least 2 more innings and needs 3 punch outs. 1.5 per inning which bout his norm!

Man If they could get to extra innings and get me a cheapy win on the over in the Bronx that would be awesome! Lol. I don’t see it happening tho:

Back