Sunday Discussion Thread

Paying such little attention to the Snakes, no clue they picked up Keuchel. Sad thing is he's an improvement as the 5th starter.

So if lad wins tonight will have another pretty good day, that be 3 in a row after having one the few days all year I lost more pitcher props than won on Thursday.

Yankees win! That was for you 2dabank!

I was texting @VirginiaCavs, after Stros botched the top the inning not even getting the 1 runner on 3rd w 1 out home, I needed one those miracles where they load bases to try and prevent run then give up the grand slam. Didn’t think it happen, not quite the slam but 3 run bomb beat the hell out of a single!! Woulda got the cash if Stros woulda pushed that damn run across, nobody can situational hit anymore. Anyways I should be grateful for the push really! Lol.

I’m assuming you were on yanks again? They had a couple improbable wins this series, feel like Stros should have absolutely taken 3 of 4, yanks just refuse to lose tho!!

You not playing Braves tonight are you?

I was glad to see @GWarner27 was alive and kicking but it was such a cock tease move to swoop in last night and make few post then just as quickly he was gone again!! Lol. Had he come back maybe he woulda got me off my Berrios like and saved me a loss!!!

Son of a bitch. Can’t be to mad at muncy, at least he put the ball in play but right at the infielder playing in, easy out at home.

Ok. I’ve seen enough. Strider can be starter. lol. He just been pumping heat right at lad for 6 innings then breaking off the occasional slider they have no chance to touch while they geared up for triple digit heat. He has thrown a bunch down the middle tho, lad have hit a handful of them really hard but nothing to show for it.

Mfer. Braves continue to be best 2 out offense in baseball and that the difference. Lad couldn’t get a hit with guys on 2nd and 3rd and Braves come back in bottom the 6th and cash in w 2 outs.

Well this game bout to get blown open cause Roberts pulled Gonsilin and brought in a reliever who can’t find the zone.

Gonsilin wanted to stay in. Only at 94 pitches and Roberts makes another in a long line of terrible decisions. You stick w your stud if he tells you he good to go!

I was on the Yanks, and really needed it after I wasted money on the Pirates last night only to get kicked in the nuts in the 9th. Won with the Braves and Fried last night, so skipped them tonight. Never really sure what I’m getting with Strider, so tend to avoid his starts.

Back