ATS, 11-4, +15000
HT, 7-2, +6050
ML Dog, 2-0, +5200
Totals 0-2, -4100
Hedging 1-1, -200
Tease 0-1, -2200

Total, 21-10, +19750

* Counted hedging on BC game as a win and a loss

Having a pretty good roll this bowl season. Hit big play on KU in Orange Bowl in my last play. Interesting game tonight.

Tulsa 1H -3 -115, 6 units; 3450-3000. WIN

Going to get this question so I'll briefly address it. Why the 1H and not the game?

Look at the 1st halves of Bowling Green's games with BC and Mi Ohio. They adjust but not quickly enough against quality opponents.

The speed and dynamic nature of Tulsa's offense will be just too much for BG to handle. I think Tulsa gets on them right away but could have a let down in 2H and BG has a very capable backdoor cover type offense. Safer bet IMO is the -3 in 1H although I think the game bet is good also, just like the half bet better.

Over backers- I considered this but I would worry about BG's gameplan-- I.E. they have to realize they can't win a shootout..

GLA:cheers:

Last edited:
Alright bro, let's grab the cash! Anxious to see if we're thinking te same thing tomorrow night. Hey, any thoughts on UNC/Clemson tonight? Wrong forum but WTF.

Alright bro, let's grab the cash! Anxious to see if we're thinking te same thing tomorrow night. Hey, any thoughts on UNC/Clemson tonight? Wrong forum but WTF.

Gun to my head--Clemson but no play for me..

Nice, with ya here bro...now have 4 units but have Tulsa -2x for the 1H.

Hope we hit it bro!

add:

BG pk 2H -105, 6 units; 3150-3000.

This is a gift IMO.. If i am wrong I am sorry but this is as easy as it gets.. Don't care who plays QB for BG in 2H.. Tulsa is already preparing for post game party and BG is embarrased..:smiley_acbe:

Back