Week 2 Big Ten Thread...

Michigan gonna surprise people. Possibly win outright in a close game. Kickers will be big today. Low scoring affair.

Michigan gonna surprise people. Possibly win outright in a close game. Kickers will be big today. Low scoring affair.

I live about 11 miles from the big house and the winds has been swirling like hell here. Constantly changing directions could lead to short fields and higher scores. Should be a good game anyway

I live about 11 miles from the big house and the winds has been swirling like hell here. Constantly changing directions could lead to short fields and higher scores. Should be a good game anyway

Definitely possible. It is windy. Expecting a lot of running early.

I still think our secondary can be beaten, so CU has an advantage there if our DL can't get home. DL is a really good unit for us, but pass rushing is still the question mark.

Our run game looked significantly better than last year. RBs are running harder, bigger holes created especially up the middle on power plays.

Raiola and the WRs looked very good. NDSU had guys running free on CU, no reason to think we won't as well.

Night game, this will be the most raucous crowd in Lincoln in at least 10 years and maybe even longer. The question that creates is how do our guys handle the pressure of it as we all know the issues our side has had in closing big wins.

Verdict is in, nothing wrong with our pass rush. Colorado should have been called for 30 holds. Refs were crooked in the 2h.

Back