Summer Transfer News, Rumors and Myths

Why did he choose dc?

Cant imagine him and colleen would want to live there

Ny and la and lafc full on dps?

Why not chicago? Dc seems weird

If i was thinking about dp spots for legit big stars, they would be waaaay down the list

I think only LAFC has a spot , but doubt hey wanted to spend the money on xfer or his salary demands

Dc needed a name since they are about to open a new stadium , in fact I think the new stadium opens tomorrow

Larson coming in hard

Kurtis W. Larson
@KurtLarSUN
My word that move and hit from Alphonso Davies last night in DC...

A #CanMNT front three of Davies-Larin-Hoilett might be as good or BETTER than anything the #USMNT has on offer right now.

Didn't think I'd say that a few years ago

That might not be the most ridiculous statement from him

What I like is now saying he privately told people back in April that TFC were in trouble and might not make playoffs .. This dudes a joke

That might not be the most ridiculous statement from him

What I like is now saying he privately told people back in April that TFC were in trouble and might not make playoffs .. This dudes a joke

Depends, would you consider pulisic as part of front 3? Or the mid behind striker

Id rather have weah, sargant or jozy, pulisic in world cup qualfying starting in 2020

Depends, would you consider pulisic as part of front 3? Or the mid behind striker

Id rather have weah, sargant or jozy, pulisic in world cup qualfying starting in 2020

Yeah Pulisic has to play behind for USMNT

Larin has regressed and now he is a third choice striker in Turkeys

I think Canada makes the hex for 2022 , but I still think they are a long shot to qualify for World Cup

Are they keeping hex for 2022?

I remember reading they wanted to change it since like 80% of teams were out of qualifying after 1 year

They would need davies to make a big leap, and larin to really be a solid threat to have a chance

Id be happy if they made the hex

But with 3.5 spots for 1 more cycle, i think 2 are autos with mex and usmnt, costa rica and panama are probably who they are competing with and id have both as favorites

They really need to start taking advantage of weather and play the fall games in edmonton

Are they keeping hex for 2022?

I remember reading they wanted to change it since like 80% of teams were out of qualifying after 1 year

They would need davies to make a big leap, and larin to really be a solid threat to have a chance

Id be happy if they made the hex

But with 3.5 spots for 1 more cycle, i think 2 are autos with mex and usmnt, costa rica and panama are probably who they are competing with and id have both as favorites

They really need to start taking advantage of weather and play the fall games in edmonton

Not sure I’ve heard about getting rid of hex

Larin chases the money and goes to wrong squad , and can’t get on the field

I believe Jamaica has some young talent as well, Honduras always in the mix too

Ya braves posted in the in game

I barely watched any fox game coverage but was surprised they went after stone so hard, lalas is obvious

Myths / rumors

Power of Ronaldo
Juventus and Pogba linked
Juventus want Godan and will pay his rls clause

Dortmund are interested in Mandzukic after they have given up hope on Batshuayi

Alisson to Liverpool for ~75M euros. Really, a deal that had to be done by Pool.
It appears Courtois back to Spain to play for Real. I dunno about that one. He's good and still pretty young, but paying that much for a GK while still having a very viable #1....

And all this crap still going down in Italy, Bari is kaput. They were just in Serie A a few years back, now they have no finances and are an amateur team. Regianna and Cesena both also about to go belly up. Even the teams in Serie A are having all kinds of financial difficulties, and yet Juve able to get Ronaldo. I gotta dig up average attendance figures, but in most games I watch there are way more empty seats than with butts in them.

Courtois in last year of his deal, so hes a bargain, rumored price is only 35m and hes a huge upgrade on Navas

Chelses want 200m for Hazard, so i dont see that happening

For only 12 million?

I don’t know if his people are really pushing for this , but let him shine next summer in gold Cup for Canada and get in the 20s

Whitecaps keep all the money cause hes a development player article says too

Hooe those add ons based on performance and playing time are high, 12 seems low

For only 12 million?

I don’t know if his people are really pushing for this , but let him shine next summer in gold Cup for Canada and get in the 20s

Ya i dont get it unless like you say they pushed hard

Once he gets more caps he would easily get a uk or Spanish work permit too, open up more clubs available to bid

Whitecaps keep all the money cause hes a development player article says too

Hooe those add ons based on performance and playing time are high, 12 seems low

Ok, I knew there was a good deal for homegrowns for clubs

Why sell him now?

They better have some guys already targeted to bring in with the money, including a DP, or fans will be pissed

I dont think bayern would loan him back this season either for rest of year

Strange , honestly seems like bad business

Zack Steffens, GK for Columbus and the USAs best GK prospect turned down Bristol City 4.5 million bid

Columbus knows he is going probably start the 3 friendlies upcoming for USA vs Brazil, England and Mexico therefore increasing the likelihood of him getting a UK work permit and opening him up for a bigger club, a prem club ( more money)

The source on this is definitely robinsin too

The move is quite a coup for the Whitecaps and head coach Carl Robinson. The former Welsh international and MLS midfielder nurtured the Whitecaps homegrown player, reportedly taking Davies under his wing, and helping to improve the talented player tactically

Altidore fetched 10 million 10 years ago, adjust for inflation and the fact Davies is probably the better prospect at this point imo than Altidore was , sounds low to me

Last edited:
The source on this is definitely robinsin too

The move is quite a coup for the Whitecaps and head coach Carl Robinson. The former Welsh international and MLS midfielder nurtured the Whitecaps homegrown player, reportedly taking Davies under his wing, and helping to improve the talented player tactically

Haha Robinson so desperate to get a job in Europe no one is biting

Dortmund apparently put in a bid some MLS guys are saying this is a great deal for Vancouver , buy a player and re- invest in the academy ( a couple million is a lot for a Mls academy )

I could have him way over valued , guess we will see

Hearing Vancouver wants a higher fee, but he was out of team today so certainly seems imminent

Transfer season is the best. Ain't nothing done deal till it's done.
Malcom had a transfer set, agreed upon and announced to go to Roma. Clubs announced it, everything agreed upon.
Then those cunts from Barcelona step in and try to kill the deal with a bigger offer. Bordeaux ain't letting Malcom fly to Italy to sign the papers ffs.
This probably cause Chelsea keep telling them to piss off when they make bids for Willian. I fucking hate Barca more than any other soccer team in the world. For realzies.

Im surprised we havent seen more yet

Only 2 and a bit weeks left, that last few days im guessing will be a big rush

Joao moutinho to wolves for cheap

Hes way past it, but for a club like wolves, if they dont count on him running he could be a very sneaky good signing

The amazon nfl show they do following a team throughout the whole season

They did one with city last year i guess, its on prime in 3 weeks

Nice...bout time I get the prime I guess, never jumped on board

My mom sent me the AZ Cards stuff last year, was tremendous

Spurs signing anyone this summer? Last minute again? Thank god the window closes before the season starts

Back