Summer Transfer News, Rumors and Myths

Hes 18 cant see him going to a top division club

Hes still a u21 player for city, maybe the championship but i doubt that

It appears that Chelsea has nabbed Sarri and Jorginho from Napoli. Looks like too much money for both in my eyes.
Jorginho is a nice player, in Serie A. I'm not sure he's a difference maker in the EPL though. Reminds me of the rumors of United chasing Felipe Anderson hard from Lazio and they kept raising the price on him. I keep thinking to myself, that's insane money for him. Sarri should be good coach in the EPL, but he may need a few years and he's not a young man.
I think one compelling player to move will be Savic. He's a really nice player and it seems all the big boys are out to try to get him. As per transfermarket, they have him valued at 90M Euros (just under CR7 money) but I think he'll go for over 100M. I would really like him at United, but it seems more likely he'll end up at Real Madrid. I also think the United midfield is very crowded still (maybe not of the highest quality, granted). If Alexis can turn the corner here and get back into a good form, I think they'll be fine. If he's shit again, well, who knows. Just not enough time to give everyone a lot of games so someone has to get sold in my eyes. Martial is most likely candidate solely because he is valuable and Rashford still young and Lingard does a little of everything, neither would fetch enough in return to make it worth it.

Ah and like that, Felipe Anderson just signed to West Ham.
Hammers putting themselves together a nice little team there. Midfield is solid, attack if nothing else has a ton of options. Defense and gk are better than most.

Ya they will be interesting, yarmolenko and anderson on either side is pretty good with lanzini when fit in the middle, arnautovic probly up top? Carroll an option too

if it all comes together they could be pushing for the 7th-10th spot

I am not a huge fan of the defense at cb though, the fullbacks are good going forward and adrian is solid

I feel they could be a good over squad next year

If they are starting yarmo, anderson, arnautovic and wilshere, let alone adding lanzini or another striker, they are leaving the defense without much help

It appears that Chelsea has nabbed Sarri and Jorginho from Napoli. Looks like too much money for both in my eyes.
Jorginho is a nice player, in Serie A. I'm not sure he's a difference maker in the EPL though. Reminds me of the rumors of United chasing Felipe Anderson hard from Lazio and they kept raising the price on him. I keep thinking to myself, that's insane money for him. Sarri should be good coach in the EPL, but he may need a few years and he's not a young man.
I think one compelling player to move will be Savic. He's a really nice player and it seems all the big boys are out to try to get him. As per transfermarket, they have him valued at 90M Euros (just under CR7 money) but I think he'll go for over 100M. I would really like him at United, but it seems more likely he'll end up at Real Madrid. I also think the United midfield is very crowded still (maybe not of the highest quality, granted). If Alexis can turn the corner here and get back into a good form, I think they'll be fine. If he's shit again, well, who knows. Just not enough time to give everyone a lot of games so someone has to get sold in my eyes. Martial is most likely candidate solely because he is valuable and Rashford still young and Lingard does a little of everything, neither would fetch enough in return to make it worth it.

Id spend the money on savic, i think mf should be the main target now with a centerback right behind

You put sms, fred, and pogba out there, with matic shadowing the back 4, or leave matic out vs teams you want to attack more against, thats the best midfield in england imo

I hope they sell martial, he wants out and he needs playing time

Centerback and a left back i guess

Already have dalot to learn under valencia, need someone to deputize than take over for young

But a top quality cb is biggest need imo, ddg saved so many points last year

Hurts to say but you buy toby in the center of that defense and that team becomes super scary

Can't keep up w/the rumours for my squad, not sure how you do it for all the others

If Jorginho to Chelsea, apparently City are targeting Kovacic? Ugh

Thought ESPN were on it anyway, this has become way more interesting

is it, maybe on deportes?

I could see it being put on ESPN+ , the streaming service,

obviously zero chance that its on ESPN during cfb

aren't the start times usually 6 AM and 9am EST?

they usually have a late on Saturday and Sundays from what I remember( like 1145 PSt), usually a marquee game

Isnt serie a

1 game 9am pst sat, 1 at 1145

Like 7 at 3am sunday

1 at 1145 sunday

Or am i confused with a diff?
Most confusing schedule ever

I still don't have a clue. And they should do something about it so that the big time matches aren't time confusing

I know its crazy, maybe expectationa finally lowered now

It seems roman is a bit less interested, but just no job security

Most confusing schedule ever

I still don't have a clue. And they should do something about it so that the big time matches aren't time confusing

Think its to avoid other leagues

they do sunday morning and the 1145 times to not compete with england

La liga is random so cant factor around them

Buli is mostly sunday mornings but at like 6am pst, so after serie a, plus the few marquee games saturday and later sunday?

K Larson is really going be crying soon, a lot of rumors floating around that TFC is going sell off a lot of players , Joey being rumored to go to Australia

K Larson is really going be crying soon, a lot of rumors floating around that TFC is going sell off a lot of players , Joey being rumored to go to Australia

They want to slash wage bill?

Or are they bringing new in

Maybe they think osorio and vazquez can play up top with gio?

They want to slash wage bill?

Or are they bringing new in

Maybe they think osorio and vazquez can play up top with gio?

I think they want to go into next season with 2 DP spots open , be really surprised if Seba is back and looking likely Jozy is gone

I think they know this season is close to being done , but I think they would have done this regardless , need younger DPs

Seba contract is up and he isn’t going take a pay cut , so I’d say China or Mexico for him

I’d expect a couple of high dollar young signings from them ( similar to Atlanta)

Bale to United in advanced talks per Manchester Paper , will pursue Willian if that falls through

Would be a great signing for them, im not a massive sanchez fan. Seem some united fans hesitant on it since its a city reporter reporting

But sanchez on the left, lukaku or rashford in the middle, bale on the right

With matic, fred, pogba behind them. Who knows whomelse they buy

Oh boy

With no conte anymore not sure, conte was his big issue, but i still think hes their most likely big name

Maybe 140m or around there, a bit more than coutinho

Have a weird feeling about neymar or mbappe though

A few transfers I failed to realize
Cabaye off Crystal Palace to UAE. Kinda surprised by that one as I know he's not the player he once was, but was still a pretty solid contributor.

Southampton made a number of what I found to be good gets. Stuart Armstrong from Celtic should be good. But they also got Elyounoussi from Basel. As I do follow Norway and Basel soccer, this guy is really good and I expect him to be a threat on the attack. They lost Tadic but this is a nice upgrade imho. I'll be interested in seeing how he performs in the EPL over a week in, week out basis.

He has alphonso davies as best 17 year old in the world now

Vinicius is still 17 and madrid paid 45m for him

Davies may be taking over from bradley as his golden boy

He has alphonso davies as best 17 year old in the world now

Vinicius is still 17 and madrid paid 45m for him

Davies may be taking over from bradley as his golden boy

Yeah I read that article , his sources were other journalist at the World Cup about all the big teams that were scouting him

How does mls work

Say someone wants davies, mls gets all or most of the money right?

Their transfers from europesn clubs always confuse me, the league basically decides where a player would look best right?

The league is involved in the negotiation for sure , I think he may be a homegrown player so I believe Vancouver would get 75% of the fee, the league the rest . Not 100% sure though

He probably going fetch somewhere in the 20-30 million dollar range

Oh not bad then, owners here refuse to spend even though they get a sweetheart deal on building snd almost sell out lower bowl every game

If they sold Davies would need to get a few dps im to appease fans

Some rumors of an outdoor stadium on the water, would be incredible

Interested to see how rooney looks tomorrow

I have no feel for how he goes, but i have a feeling he may start really hot

Then Gain a bunch of wait over the winter

Interested to see how rooney looks tomorrow

I have no feel for how he goes, but i have a feeling he may start really hot

Then Gain a bunch of wait over the winter

I think he a 20 goal scorer if he stays healthy .. the team is total shit which is a problem

He’s overpaid , but I don’t see him as a Gerard, Lampard or Pirlo as so many are tying to compare him to , he’s a couple years younger , and I still think he has enough speed left to take advantage of some terrible defenses in this league . Probably top 5 finisher in this league before he steps on the field , just off top of my head ( villa, Ibra, Josef, Seba on the list )

Gonna be hot and humid this weekend in DC and only get worse as the summer wears on. Count me in on the skeptical scale here - favorite player sure, but I just think he's not the player he once was any longer. Think he'll be able to provide good service on set pieces and open play, but what he has around him is not really the best situation.

Saw that William Carvahlo signed with Real Bettis? I always kind of liked him whenever I saw him play on Portugal or at Sporting. Always seemed to have a good grasp of the game ahead of him. I thought he'd be snapped up by a bigger club - maybe not a giant, but even a West Ham or Valencia or Inter - you know. Betis seems to me a bit below, surprised they were able to nab him.

I follow a guy on twitter who is pretty plugged into Portugal who was saying the exact same thing

Carvalho was super hyped up, i remember arsenal was rumored forever. I think it was maybe a u19 euro or world cup a few years ago, but coming out of it i remember reading carvalho and kondogbia were the next monster box to box essien types

For rooney, agreed on the finishing, people complained about hjm at everton too but didnt get still score like 13 goals?

If he can conserve energy and stay up top, not get frustrated and try to run back in to midfield when hes not getting service like he did a lot for England and some for united, then when he gets chances he should take him

Like you guys say though, team sucking may be an issue

Back