Summer Transfer News, Rumors and Myths

I think Barcelona would be a mistake , he isn’t going be the man at Barca , and with his agent you could be going through the same shit by the winter transfer window

He is a great talent , but no top top level squad is going build around him

Next few days will be interesting

Courtois and kovacic both going awol

Kova already turned down United, seems for him teams interested would be spurs, inter, and a few others

$5 dollars a month , I bought the year when it first came out for $50 , and that included a 1 month free trial

I think it’s a bargain and no way the price stays like this for long with all the shit they are going have on there

Coverage of Serie A TIM will also feature year-round news and highlights content across ESPN platforms. Additionally, ESPN+ will exclusively feature one-hour season preview and review programs, a weekly preview and highlight shows and a Serie A TIM goals of the week program.

Coverage of the 2018-19 Serie A TIM season will begin Saturday, August 18, with the league’s opening match, ChievoVerona vs. Juventus, airing on ESPN+ (12 p.m. ET

https://espnmediazone.com/us/press-...ar-u-s-rights-agreement-for-italian-football/

How is that juve game not the game of the week in week 1 and on espn regular

The review program is nice too, we have that for buli, serie a and la liga on our channels here and its a big help for the games missed, they show pretty in depth highlights and talk about the games, so you can keep up with a league if you miss a weekend of live games

I think this new window is fucking things up for the PL teams

All the continental teams know they have a hard deadline, i wonder if its not a crazy last day but an underwhelming

I.e spurs and United sign no one

How is that juve game not the game of the week in week 1 and on espn regular

The review program is nice too, we have that for buli, serie a and la liga on our channels here and its a big help for the games missed, they show pretty in depth highlights and talk about the games, so you can keep up with a league if you miss a weekend of live games

Maybe already set programming at that time since it’s only 2 weeks away

Chelsea it sounds like turning courtois into kepa and then kovacic on loan is annoying as hell

Kepa is going to be a star, and kovacic is a mini modric

It will take awhile to get sarris system down, but once they do a midfield with kova, kante, and jorginho is best in the league. Morata was really unlucky too according to most advanced stats, so if he starts scoring at a decent rate, and hazard is in the mood. They could be scary, weak back 4 though

Maybe already set programming at that time since it’s only 2 weeks away

I wonder if its something Serie A decides, but I don't know. Either way, its a good deal for ESPN and frankly for us. It's not like we were getting much from Bein sports anyway.

You guys are getting dazn in september, its a streaming thing

If its like ours the value is crazy, there were some streaming issues with the picture for some people last year with Sunday ticket when it launched, it was in europe and just came to NA last fall

But for 15 per month or 100 per year i think

We get sunday ticket, red zone, la liga, serie a plus the domestic cups, champs league and europa, championship, mls, pac 12 network, big 10 i think, bein and bein spanish which brings ligue 1, plus a bunch of euro sports like darts, cricket, handball etc.

Tottenham are the first team in premier league history to not make a signing in the summer. It’s a joke. Glad Tottenham will turn a profit on transfers again

What’s the biggest non goalkeeper signing from the big 6 , Fred?
Mate I'm pretty happy w/the Mahrez signing but Pep also wanted someone to play Fernandinho position to give him rest at times...he's going to try Stones there but he wanted another move

Mate I'm pretty happy w/the Mahrez signing but Pep also wanted someone to play Fernandinho position to give him rest at times...he's going to try Stones there but he wanted another move

Yeah , that’s a good signing .

Its nice but I think I still go for tnt for some reason
Well the big matches will be on TNT or whatever in English but several others will now be available

Just always liked going to a nice open air bar with 4 matches on the tele and eat lunch, this gonna make it tough

Kyle Martino said on a pod today that he doesn’t think Mourinho last the season at United , whatever that’s worth

Its 3rd year mourinho, he hasnt made it to ever starting year 4

If they struggle around 20-25 game mark.. or go out of cl early

Wouldnt shock me, especially if pogba and martial still unhappy

Back