Summer Transfer News, Rumors and Myths

Biggest transfer of the summer

Kurt larson leaving media to work for canadian premier league, which i couldnt name a team for

I think this Larson fella has more posts about him itt than anyone else. No clue who he is

Good riddance

Oh he is going actually work for the league
Ya in charge of content

So guessing pr

League seems like a strange thing, its always going to be 2nd class to mls, cant imagine any teams succeeding in the 3 major cities since they already have mls teams

Hope City loan out half the squad that played in the US...6 teenagers tonight. Get them out there

Agree to disagree, that guy is just unreal...I was onboard with your line of thinking but at this point just can't. Think he gets to 30

Taking it a step further, what he does with the ball is incredible but what he does away from the ball is kinda genius. He finds space and plays in a perfect system.

I seriously think he sees 3-5 quality opportunities per match, sometimes less, sometimes more. But just kinda averaging it out...and I'll go so far as saying on average he converts one of them (in league) so obv that's 38ish.

Believe me, I'd love nothing more than to be wrong but that's incredible talent, creating space away from the ball isn't something I'm accustomed to in PL but he does it. Again, Klopp's system get the massive assist there.

Most guys dont take a leap like that at his age, sure the system helped and for a right winger 15 goals in the Pl is outstanding, puts him top 10 in scoring most likely

I may be wrong, i just thing teams defend him better next year and his finishing drops back below extreme elite levels

I actually kinda thought Mo would fall off in WC and it would trickle down into the season but even these exhibition games he makes it look easy. It's great to watch, he's on the wrong team for me to truly appreciate it

The exhibition dont really matter

Jose said today he thinks they are a joke, he doesnt think fans should show up

Hes just trying to have his senior players survive healthy

They are a joke, that can't be denied...City started 6 teenagers against Bayern tonight

They still serve a purpose, see who of the stars that have to play with the young guys are staying sharp

That's it really

DjW_RHTX4AEdZKk.jpg:large

Serie A could be lit this year . Rumors floating around that Inter have reached out to Modric

Pretty sure someone in the US bought rights to Serie A starting this year, if so they gotta be ecstatic

Yeah probably , though in the grand scheme of things not many eyeballs watch it

Liga MX outdraws all the leagues

Just saying CR7 alone will bring eyes and I'm sure it didn't cost near what EPL or even Bundesliga did

Img bought serie a rights for 1.1 billion for the next 3 years

They currently dont have a deal with an american network or streaming service yet

Cant belive first pl game nsxt friday, championship this weekend, community shield sunday too

Transfer deadline a week away

Everyone bitching about Community Shield not being televised, someone's hosting a house party in the East Valley but that's an hour away

Hopefully find it somewhere

Not on nbcsc?

FA property but no one has the FA Cup as of now. Whoever gets Serie A rights will get FA Cup as well

Btw I disagree about the Serie A having bad start times of 6 AM...that's one game every Sunday, maybe every once in a while on Saturday. The prime games in Italy are usually either 12 PM or 2:30 PM EST. I'm hoping ESPN gets it...most games will probably be on ESPN Plus but I'm sure they put Juventus on ESPN2 sometimes

Mates I don't blame Pogba one bit for wanting out of Man U

I'm thinking from a personal standpoint, who of us would want to work for a guy like Mourinho? I wouldn't, I'd be looking for another job.

Mates I don't blame Pogba one bit for wanting out of Man U

I'm thinking from a personal standpoint, who of us would want to work for a guy like Mourinho? I wouldn't, I'd be looking for another job.

, the system has to be built around him to get the best out of him.

Mourninho has shown his flaws as a player

Not sticking up for Jose because I think he is tiresome , but the reality is Pogba for the money may not be worth it

I dont think he would go for less than 100m

Agree with braves on working under mourinho, but id stick it out for 1 year

3rd year mourinho is a thing, i think chances of him being united manager in 12 months are less than 10%, its already starting to unravel

Back