Summer Transfer News, Rumors and Myths

If shaqiri leaves its going to ruin what looks like the perfect career backwards

Starts out at stoke

Impresses enough to get a move to inter

Shows he is top class and goes to a mega club in bayern

End of his career goes back to his boyhood club basel to end it

Looks like Liverpool doctors saw a problem during the medical, knee probably, and Liverpool asked to renegotiate the price.

www.twitter.com/MaddockMirror/status/1005520182134083587

Deal for Nabil Fekir not dead. @LFC wanted to restructure terms to reflect issues with medical. Lyon président Jean-Michel Aulas a notoriously tough negotiator, refusing - so far - to budge on agreed deal. Fekir still wants Liverpool, and talks will resume after World Cup

Lyon président Aulas had no risk in calling halt to negotiations, as deal wouldn't be completed during World Cup anyway. Talks can be resumed afterwards, though one side must compromise. Fekir wants move and so deal could still be done...but Aulas tough to deal with #LFC

Viera goes to Nice , then NYFC immediately announces Pep”s longtime asst as the new manager

Lopetegui new Real Madrid coach.

Lemar to Atletico Madrid should be official soon, agreement between Monaco and Atletico reached.

Griezmann said he would reveal where he would play next season before the WC. Should be Atletico or Barca. Maybe Atletico wanted to make Lemar official before letting Griezmann leave (?)

heres what I've heard on the streets

Arsenal signing Leno is imminent

Juventus is pursuing De Ligt

Inter is close to a deal with Naingolan

Barcelona wants to use Rafinha as a bargaining chip for Eriksen

Lille interested in Fernando Torres

its expected to be announced in the coming days that Alli will sign a new deal with Tottenham

Kluivert is official to Roma for 18 million euros

Real Madrid preparing a 132 million pound bid for SMS

Lucas Torreira to Arsenal almost done. Fee agreed with Sampdoria. Good to bring a defensive midfielder early in the transfer window. Apparently Napoli was interested in him to replace Jorginho so he must be good.

Lichtsteiner in, Sokratis in. Torreira almost in. Next: a goalkeeper. Looks like it could be Leno. I like it that we're finally adressing the team weaknesses

Mates Mahrez has moved to City for 60m pounds assuming physical and as teeeeeeeeeeeeeed has mentioned Jorginho will soon follow it looks

Mirror. Before you get all upset as you do every year, the thread title has the word “myths” in it

Why is it a myth at this point? He wants out of Spain that's not a secret to blind and deaf people

Ya, why i still doubt it, just posted cause they have a good history

I think its a bad move for him

Hes not starting ahead of eriksen, alli, sonny

Would be with lamela, Lucas, looking for pt, still get plenty of it, just not every match starter what he should be

Juventus paying huge money for someone like Ronaldo doesn't sound like a Juventus move

My thinking on another Pulisic rumor . Spurs aren’t going pay 50 million for a squad player just my thoughts but maybe Erikksen is a goner

My thinking on another Pulisic rumor . Spurs aren’t going pay 50 million for a squad player just my thoughts but maybe Erikksen is a goner

They have 100m plus sales to spend too, and poch usually likes to bring a few u21s into the squad each year, meaning they only probably buy 2 or 3 guys

Id love puli, and the one angle i really could see is levy has always liked americans

But from his perspective he shouldn't go to a big club until hes a first name on the teamsheet guy, which may only be a year away

Spurs should have concentrated on Sessegnon, imho. That kid is going to be really really good and would be great with a bigger club. Now, his status in a bit of limbo with Fulham getting promoted and an influx of cash, but let's get real here and wtf wants to stay at a bottom feeder club with that much talent. I would have loved him at United, but I just don't see it with Mourinho in charge, that fucker would rather stick with that Belgian dildo ffs. Liverpool may also have something to say there....but I just am not seeing that as a great move just yet. In fact, I think Liverpool should sell Salah with his worth at all time highs. He's terrific and would thrive in Spain or Italy or hell even PSG if they need to move some players for financial fair play bs. I know may sound rough after the season he just had, but Liverpool need depth more than anything and him and Mane seemingly quite frail. I'd keep Mane for sure. Can make due with Firmino and another striker and then build out a team from there.

Mahrez to City is really going to look good, imho. City have so many fucking play makers now - Sterling can luck box into 20+ goals this year.

One other guy that will be available and has to move will be Jack Grealish. He's young still and very good and poor Toronto Mike's team is about to be in financial ruin.
No way he can stay there and he's a premier league quality player. He will not come super cheap, and teams will probably opt for cheaper more experienced options, like a Shaqiri when they become available but I always thought Grealish could become a good one. Of course I always thought David Bentley would become a rising star and Matt Derbyshire would be a very viable first team option for top tier teams - so I've been wrong plenty.

Most places ive read say fulham plan to keep him 1 more year, hoping PL will drive his value up even more, playing him more forward i believe too, so a few more goals

City sold zinchenko to wolves

Madrid bought odriozola, hes gonna be a superstar rb

Wilshere likely goimg to wham

Guardian reporting via jacob steinberg, who is tier 1 west ham, marseille are offeeing payet back to west ham haha

Interesting to see how Juve play now, should be entertaining as all hell

The league in general got so much better with this. Regular season matches with Napoli, Roma, Inter, Milan, Lazio should be very fun to watch.

Does Serie A have a tv deal? I think they were on BeIN last couple years but maybe they signed a bigger one?

Im shocked it finally happens

Its a very smart move from cr7, that league is slower than the others, i think he realized he could be better there at his age for a few more years, than in england or spain which are faster and more physical, and the league still matters there, not like at psg

Kj exactly right, i like serie A anyway, it is on BeIn, but this plus milan and inter coming back a bit, go along with napoli and roma and lazio, im more excited for serie a next year than buli, outside maybe seeing how pulisic does

Reactions: KJ
Interesting how Juve play? I'm more interested in how they can afford this.
I'm a big SerieA fan, second favorite league probably, but ffs, this league is in shambles. Huge economic issues about all over Italy.
Oh, and AC Milan's owner has defaulted on the team and is probably up for bid.
Got to figure Higuain at the least is gone at this point. It's kind of an odd get for Juventus too, I mean they've won the scudetto here 7 times on the hop and taken on a massive commitment to an older player who is beyond prime - maybe figure 1 or 2 more good years out of him? I mean, there are alot of miles on those legs.
Don't get me wrong, I like Juventus, I like CR7, I just don't see it though at this cost. Team was already stacked with good, younger players and are historically good with getting players in there. They have one real competitor next year in Napoli, Roma has plenty of troubles in their side too. Just kind of weird in my eyes this move.

Not sure Mbappe wants to leave France

Pep wants to play ball w/Madrid for Hazard from what I understand. I don't really believe it all that much but he does love the player

It looks like Benzema sent out a tweet that he's done at Real too. And they are still looking for suitors for Bale.
Obviously Real isn't going to stand pat.
Heard Benzema may be going to Napoli which would make a good deal of sense to me.

Oh, going to be really weird seeing Gigi at PSG or more so someone else in the net at Juve this year.

Back