Summer Transfer News and Rumours

Don't think RvP or Gomez are suited for Barca even for backup options. Where do you usually go for these rumours? What I've read these last few days from the spanish press is they want one more attacker, Vietto or Gameiro

Twitter...this one is from "Marca" out of Spain I think. Supposedly tho, Barca has signed Gameiro

Bordeaux want to keep Debuchy permanently

Sunderland interested in Trippier and Swansea interested in Pritchard

Aubameyang says the only way he leaves Dortmund is if Real Madrid wants him

The Higuan deal has not been finalized (despite the fact that Napoli fans have already burned his jersey) - Napoli don't want him to stay in Italy, they are hoping that Arsenal can somehow swoop in and save the day!

Icardi has agreed to personal terms with Napoli, he will officially request to leave Inter today

Sunderland interested in Janazuj

Gameiro on his way to Barcelona

Rafael van der Vaart is close to a move to Reading!

Lyon reject a 35 million Euro bid from Arsenal for Lacazette, they say, he is irreplaceable - PSG has been told Lyon wants 50 million

Pato is set to sign a deal with Villarreal

Leicester City signed a deal with DHL and then took a team photo..Mahrez was not in the photo...

Man U and Man City interested in Bonucci

Everton interested in Arnautovic

Carlos Tevez confirms Napoli and Chelsea have both contacted him, he says he is staying in Argentina

Arbeloa is set to sign a deal with AC Milan

Mustafi has been offered to AC Milan

Aubameyang says the only way he leaves Dortmund is if Real Madrid wants him

Don't want this guy at Arsenal he would push to leave as soon as Real comes for him... Would have liked Higuain but that was crazy money for an almost 29 years old guy. Lacazette is linked to us again, he seems like a very good option.
Mertesacker out for a few months maybe a blessing in disguise if it forces the club to buy a defender, Mustafi or Manolas or Koulibaly would be great. Then we may have a chance for Mahrez if there is no bidding war..

Most expensive players team

CoXRAqkXYAAXvgi.jpg

PSG have informed Matuidi he can leave this summer, they want 30 million pounds

The Italian newspaper "Stampa" reports that Pogba to Man U is a done deal for 115 million pounds. Reportedly the only thing holding up this deal is the agent fee

Chelsea and Everton both interested in Koulibaly

Lyon have told Arsenal they want 40 million pounds for Lacazette - Napoli has reportedly shown interest as well now - West Ham reportedly offered 37 million pounds in May

Liverpool and Dortmund have both made offers for Sissoko

Napoli has signed 2 players, one from Lyon, Tolisso, and one from Ajax, Milik

Valencia wants Mangala

Paul Pogba will reportedly complete his Man U medical in the US, a source from Juve says the deal is done for 112 million pounds

Real Madrid have made an official bid on Sissoko

Chelsea has no intention of selling Matic

Stoke have offered Arnautovic a better deal to ward off interest

Lazio have signed Immobile

Jese Rodriguez has asked to leave Real Madrid

Chelsea have made a 38 million pound bid for Koulibaly

Man City pretty close to signing Stones

My guess is it will be another young promising left back that will beat Shaw's transfer fee in the future. Other than that when you have Alaba, Marcelo or the other best left backs you just keep them in your team when there are so few great left backs.

<button type="button" class="user-dropdown dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-link js-tooltip btn plain-btn" title="More user actions" style="color: rgb(102, 117, 127); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid transparent; padding: 4px 0px 0px 5px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; height: 35px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">User Actions</button>
<button class="user-actions-follow-button js-follow-btn follow-button btn" type="button" style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid rgb(59, 136, 195); padding: 4px 12px 9px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; box-shadow: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.14902) 0px 1px 0px inset; background: linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0470588)) no-repeat rgb(29, 161, 242);">Following</button>

Fabrizio RomanoVerified account@FabrizioRomano
Juventus will accept Man Utd bid for #Pogba, last details and will be official. €110M (around 100 after tax), MU will pay Raiola's % #MUFC

Mustafi has a 50 million euro release clause, Valencia will let him go for half of that - Arsenal is interested

Arsenal are interested in Mandzukic

Pogba will reportedly be making 290,000 pounds a week!

Aubameyang says he is happy to stay at Dortmund instead of moving to Man City

Arsenal are supposedly pretty close to a deal for Mahrez

PSG no longer interested in signing Bacca

Bonnuci staying at Juventus

It looks like RvP is heading to the Rangers

Arsenal are interested in Bruno Peres, Torino wants 17 million euros

Atletico Madrid will offer 40 million pounds for Diego Costa

Gameiro is not actually on his way to Barca, he has signed with Atletico Madrid and it is confirmed by the club

Real Madrid will try to sign Matic or Verratti

Aguero wants a new contract

Icardi will boycot Inter, wants out

Everton rejected a 57 million pound offer for Lukaku, they want 75!

Mahrez reportedly will not sign with Arsenal, he will stay with Leicester

AC Milan interested in Januzaj

That's what I thought to.
I think there's some intriguing behind the scene stuff,
after all both Atl Madrid and Chelsea seem to have an intriguing relationship with deals going on.

Schweinstager has cleared out his locker at Man U

Leroy Sane for 37 million pounds to Man City is official

Milik moves to Napoli for 34 million euros

Arsenal to hold talks with Inter today about Icardi

Lukaku has told teammates he wants to leave Everton

Conte would let Oscar leave for 30 million euros

Tottenham interested in Drinkwater, willing to bid 20 million pounds

Zidane said Morata isn't leaving this summer

Jakub B ( I can't do it) has officially signed with Wolfsburg

another American runs away from Europe, Bedoya, moving from Nantes to Philadelphia

Fazio is close to a deal with Roma

PSG has rejected a 50 million euro bid for Cavani (!?!??!!?)

Fazio goes to Roma on a year long loan

Gabriel Jesus will join Man City in the winter

Werder Bremen have signed Max Kruse

According to ALGERIAN media, Mahrez has accepted a deal with Arsenal

the fee for Jese was 25 million euros...thats an incredible deal imo...guy can be good...

Tottenham has been told they must pay 17 mill euros for Rafa Silva

Napoli interested in Zaza

Good buy for City.. Don't know why Wenger was not in for this guy, let's hope he has some kind of a plan .. :hang:

Looks like Bravo and Ter Stegen want to be number 1 at Barca let's see what Enrique decides to do this season with them

Roberto Martinez new Belgium coach. Not sure if this is a good choice, seems Everton were not that well organised defensively but we will see

Villa finally get McCormack. Big deal for the club, hope Ayew stays as the trip of Ross Rudy and Jordan will bring in much needed goals.

The loss of Gana will suck balls, what a fucking bargain buy for Everton. Dude had the second most interceptions and tackles behind Kante and cost only £7.1mil!
Goinf to miss him but he should definitely be in the Prem.
But I do think that Aaron Tshibola is going to be a massive gem for the club.
Now we just need to get rid of some cunts ie. Micah and Lescott to be precise.

Newcastle doing work think they are going to be favs for Championship. Villa need to buy a RB,CB and a CM.

Excited for this season though, think I'm going to be catching the Second City derby in April and May head to a QPR game

Villa fan! Think they can finish in the first 2 spots to go back to the premier league? or in the top 6 to get a chance?

Top 6.

Winning or finishing 2nd is a bit far fetch as there has been more of a clear out then a build on top.
The experience factor in Championship is crucial, Gollini in goal is very very risky only 21. I sure as hell hope Ayew and Amavi stays. If they do then I'm confident of a bounce back.

Losing Ayew would really really suck. Need attacking options.

Right now though the league is Newcastles to lose, they've shored up their team pretty well and it was good to see Rafa stay on. Will always have a loyal traveling fan base and be tough to beat at home.
I do think Derby has a very strong chance of going back to Prem, team has been pretty tough in Cup games and have a good manager in Pearson.
Brighton has been knocking on that door for a bit now, whether they can continue is the challenge.

I think it will be Newcastle, Villa, Derby, Sheff, Leeds, Brighton.
Holloway is a twat predicting Villa to be 16th, he's always had an agenda vs the club.

Interesting. I think I'll follow the league a bit more closely usually I only keep up at the end and watch the play-offs. And championship season already starts tomorrow, crazy that they have to play 46 games in the league must be exhausting.

This is why transfers are much more intriguing in Championship. Getting players who've experienced the gruelling schedule was key for Villa. Signing Tommy Elphick was huge for us, steady's the already rocky dressing room.
Ross McCormack has proven he is durable and can score.
What people don't realize is how things quickly change throughout the season, it is very very very tough to stay at the top throughout the season.

RDM as manager helps with understanding rotation, I think the Villa fans need to really be behind the squad but the away ticket prices are now a joke making it tougher for fans to travel.

I honestly think the Championship is a lot harder than the Prem in terms of trying to jostle for position. Most don't care for Europa League it's either CL or whatever. Whereas Championship you play 46 games and then another 2 playoff games.

Won't be surprised to see Hull go down right away.

This article from this guy on Aston Villa that you might find interesting from a few months ago: http://swissramble.blogspot.ch/2016/03/aston-villa-this-house-is-circus.html
The way I see it, if you are well above the other teams you can gain promotion somewhat comfortably like Newcastle should do this season, or else it's a dog fight with quite a few teams to get in the top 6 and even then you need some luck to get promotion as the competition is so fierce as you said and so few places to gain promotion.

Oh wow have skimmed through it and it looks intriguing!
I know Dr Tony Xia is like the Mark Cuban of football, guy is really all out, some are liking his interaction others not so much.
There is a massive push to sell football clubs to the Chinese. Wolves were recently bought by a Chinese, a good friend of my did the sale there, but they were offered Spurs and backed out because of land assets.
Get this 3 out of 4 big Birmingham clubs are owned by Chinese; Aston Villa, Birmingham, Wolves.

The worry I have is that Villa will become a Liverpool, living off the reputation as oppose to their product on the pitch. It's a big club based on history and location but not so much on the pitch of late.

Newcastle is so far the only complete team in Championship but they too are going through some shit with Mike Ashley, fucker is hard to deal with. My friend is trying to sell the club to other investors but Ashley is pretty stubborn fuck.

Don't be surprised to see Man Utd sold within the next few years to a Chinese group...eg Chinese State. Pool as well, don't think you'll see a lot of action from the Arab front as their home land is a small market. China or India is where these big clubs want to be.

Going back to Villa, Lecott is said he can leave on the free, which leaves Richards, Bacuna and Vertout is the last remaining guys we don't really want on the team. End of the day you have to please the fans, they are your customers and Tony Xia knows this. Installing a new Director of Scouting and also Director of Football can steady the ship a bit more. The youth set up is really really good so not too concern about that. It's just making sure the product on pitch is good enough to give the younger lads a go during cup games and such.

Everton trying to work out a new deal with Lukaku

Arsenal have accepted a deal from Galatasaray from Debuchy

Real Madrid's 60 million euro bid for David Alaba has been rejected, they want 80

Man City sign Marlos Moreno for 19 million pounds

Julian Draxler will not be allowed to leave Wolfsburg

BBC Sports reports Arsenal are not even targeting Mahrez, but they are going after Lacazette and Mustafi

RVP turns down loan move to Stoke

Interesting story about Fabion Castilla of FC Dallas, who was loaned to Trabzonspor yesterday. He apparently left Dallas on his own earlier this week and made a deal with Trabzonspor without the permission of the club.

Slimani hands in a transfer request

Jese Rodriguez had a clause put in his transfer that PSG could not sell him to Barcelona

PSG is interested in Sissoko if Matuidi leaves

Verratti signs a 5 year deal with PSG

Marlos Moreno has actually signed with Man City for 5 million pounds, he will go on loan to La Liga side Deportivo

Wolfsburg has fined Julian Draxler for demanding a transfer

Llorente goes to Swansea

Bony could be on his way to Everton in return for money and John Stones

West Ham prepared to bid 20 million pounds for Ayew

Real Madrid want to sell Isco

Chelsea prepared to offer Begovic and Remy in a deal for Lukaku

Pep wants Ter Stegen

Varmaelen to have a medical with Roma

Galatasaray interested in Antonio Valencia

Icardi's agent is reportedly meeting with Arsenal

Pogba is reportedly in Manchester

Newcastle plans to sell Mitrovic

plenty of confirmation about Pogba. Juve do know how to sell a player for a profit, no matter how important to the team they are

AC Milan, Inter and Roma are all intersted in Nasri

Mancini is no longer the coach of Inter

Italian newspaper reports that Arsenal will offer Giroud +35 million euros for Icardi

What you could buy instead of Pogba, the deal is reportedly costing about 15 million more due to Brexit

CpUiZppWYAAjd1n.jpg

Napoli has emerged as the favorites for Diego Costa

Mates, its official, Jon Stones signs for Man City for 50 million pounds on a 6 year deal

City willing to listen to offer for Mangala and Bony

Arsenal willing to pay 30 million pounds for Mustafi

Everton bid 18 million pounds on Bolasie, it was rejected

AC Milan interested in Isco for 37 million euros

New York Red Bull interested in Giussepe Rossi

Valencia interested in Pedro

Opta stats aren't too kind to Stones. Bit over-rated imo.. Good dribbler and passer for CB I guess

Agree with Stones but still young and perfectible. He should be able to improve a lot now that he will have Guardiola as trainer and not Martinez as he had at Everton.

Arsenal would be silly to bid that much for Bony. Everyone knows City would be happy to unload him. Arsenal need to address the defense first, in my eyes. There are plenty of strikers you can get on the cheap.
I read Leicester also looking to make another signing. They signed some young croatian cat from Cracovia and now going after Gabigol. If they can keep Mahrez, I really think they will be in the mix for a top 6 finish (maybe even higher). I just think they will bow out of CL play early which will help them out in the league.

Back