Summer Transfer News and Rumours

Daily star rumors mostly bullshit. Given Arsenal lack strikers, quite a few are linked to us, like Bony who is not wanted by Guardiola and this Icardi who maybe wants a better contract, being linked to Arsenal is good for them and Wenger will not comment on targets.

No thank you! :Mean12: I've read Liverpool would like to offload him but not on the cheap so I good chance they will be stuck with him. At same time Bolasie might go for 25/30£ millions so you never know nowadays

Pretty sure Bolasie is gone to Everton for 30Mil or so. Being reports all over
I gotta admit, I love Benteke. I am fine with him staying at Pool though - he'll probably rot on the bench there, but I'd bet with the money Palace get they go after Benteke. They need a striker way worse than Arsenal

Yes I actually think he is a good striker just not what Arsenal really need in a striker, but if Klopp doesn't count on him better for him to leave and other clubs like Palace have plenty of money now so shouldn't be a problem to get him it's true.

Bolasie for 30m is such a joke

ruins the money they just made on Stones, when Spurs were rumored to be going after him in January one of their local writers pointed out that his opta stats and per 90 min stats were just below Nacer Chadli, who is our 5th or 6th choice attacking mid, Bolasie just does it with a few stepevers so he looks flash

Leicester submit a 23 million pound bid for Santos striker Gabriel Barbosa

Everton are close to a deal with Man City for Bony - 15 million pounds

Chelsea are prepared to hijack Icardi from Arsenal

Wouldn't be the first time and not difficult to see why when Chelsea have the highest wage bills in England. But from what I've read we're not seriously interested in Icardi but we will see

Marcelino has left Villarreal...bit odd on the timing
This means that Pellegrini has been rumoured to be in position to go back to his original post before he went to Man City

LOL these rumors are silly, of course it's garbage but

The Sun reporting that Gunners are willing to spend 60m pounds for either Lewy or Griezmann now...deadline is close, GL with that

LOL these rumors are silly, of course it's garbage but

The Sun reporting that Gunners are willing to spend 60m pounds for either Lewy or Griezmann now...deadline is close, GL with that

Arsenal have lost the plot, it's nuts that they managed to sign Xhaxa so early on but can't do shit...of course clubs going to know you are desperate.

Supposedly Juventus and Inter are interested in Eriksen

AC Milan and Valencia are interested in Mangala

Arsenal are expected to sign Mustafi in the next couple of days

Chelsea might sell Cesc to Juventus

Spurs want 20 million pounds for Chadli

Barca close to signing striker Alcacer

Berahino will not leave West Brom this season

id be shocked at 20m for him, would take 15

he's a good player and if someone puts him as an attacking midfielder he will score 10-15 goals for someone, he's just down the pecking order here after Eriksen/Alli/Lamela/Son for sure, and they'd bring Janssen in as well go with him and Kane together ahead of Chadli, plus Onomah and Edwards aren't better than Chadli at this stage but those two need some playing time this year

Poch said in the indepenent today he likes to keep his best prospects at the club to be coached by him rather than loan them out, pointed out that Onomah/Edwards/CCV are all staying this year and could get time. CCV was on the bench today and right now is 4th/5th choice CB so he should definitely get some cup games

in Aston Villa news, still active in the transfer market, looking to add more steel and experience in the middle of the park.
Think Ayew is going to hang on at least till January.

Jedinak from CP would be a great get, love his tenacity and I think would prove a great mentor for Tshibola. Thanks Westwood but he's really really fragile should really get rid of him ASAP.

James Chester off to a good start, this will be a good pairing with Elphick, think this will be the days of Mellberg and Laursen. It's one positive game of many I hope.

They just seem to be acting like a professionsl football club now

Which in itself should have them in the playoff spots at least

Bolasie should sign to Everton tomorrow

Grain of salt, coming from Daily mail - Bravo has agreed to personal terms with City

Julian Draxler is tryng to force a move to PSG

Sad news about Dalian Atikinson, fucking tasered to death.

it was his wonder goal in 1992 vs Wimbledon that got me into Villa.

Hearing Barca will get Diego Alves from Valencia to replace Bravo, as well as maybe Alcacer as a 4th forward. Samper and/or Munir going the other way.

Not the best summer for Joe Hart. Gary Neville advising him to stay and improve under Pep, but if he never plays matches don't think it's the best idea. And Pep probably wants Hart out of the club anyway. Should find himself a mid-table team if his ego can take it after way too long as the number 1 english keeper.

Transfer spending (last 9 windows):

Man Utd: £554.8m
Man City: £528.6m
Chelsea: £447.4m
Liverpool: £376.1m
Spurs: £278.1m
Arsenal: £237.7m

I'm going to try to find the source on this again, but they did spend all of the Bale's money and more so it wouldn't surprise me but I'll check

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Let’s raise the roof in the 10th minute tonight for Dalian Atkinson. Check out some of his great goals here. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/AVFC?src=hash">#AVFC</a><a href="https://t.co/XlrAWtEY3J">https://t.co/XlrAWtEY3J</a></p>&mdash; Aston Villa FC (@AVFCOfficial) <a href="https://twitter.com/AVFCOfficial/status/765570481479032832">August 16, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Joe Harts wants to leave City, but only on loan - Everton and Sevilla both have interest

Roma have signed Bruno Peres (former Arsenal target) on loan with an option to buy

Chelsea is interested in Jonas Hector

Watford have agreed to sign Roberto Peyrara for 13 million pounds

Crystal Palace are hoping to sign Sissoko

Man U offers Rojo to Southampton for Jose Fonte

Hull and Derby are interested in Yedlin

Juventus is reportedly prepared to bid 85 million euros for James Rodriguez

Drinkwater has rejected a new contract offer from Leicester

Kieran Trippier is on Villa's radar for season long loan.
Think this would be a great get for both clubs as Spurs already got Walker and Yedlin, Trippier has Championship experience and is a massive upgrade to the shit we currently have in Micah, Hutton and Bacuna.

Mile Jedinak is a Villan!
Great signing to add experience and a rock in the middle, should be able to provide leadership for Tshibola and a great cover for Chester/Elphick.

Kieran Trippier is on Villa's radar for season long loan.
Think this would be a great get for both clubs as Spurs already got Walker and Yedlin, Trippier has Championship experience and is a massive upgrade to the shit we currently have in Micah, Hutton and Bacuna.

id rather keep Trippier and give you Yedlin, id be shocked if that happened

with how much the fullbacks get rotated and Yedlin still not being great defensively, that would be a Walker injury away from huge issues in the CL or against the top clubs

Trippier is a PL quality RB too, solid defensively, amazing crosser, if he had more speed he would be starting for England

Teed,
When I was at that Spurs/Southampton game, I seriously couldn't believe what I saw with Walker...the dude was living up to his name as a Walker. No intent of going for it.
Trippier was someone Villa were gunning for when Timmy was in charge.

Chelsea in talks to bring over James Rodriguez for 60 million pounds

Joel Campbell goes to Sporting Lisbon on loan

Lukaku is staying at Everton

Joe Hart willing to move to Sevilla

Cilleson agrees to a 5 year deal with Barcelona

James at Chelsea makes a lot of sense

Think hart is going to end up being who blinks first. Either he takes a pay cut or city pay some wages

Yes about Hart quite a few newspapers are reporting Everton as a very possible destination, not a bad move for him if these rumours are true. I've looked he still has 3 years left on his contract with Man City, and Guardiola probably stays 3 years at least and will never want him, he must be on a big contract so maybe just loan him a year pay some of his wages and decide what to do with him next year

Man u and Schweinstager are having talks over a severance package

Tottenham rejected 10 million pound offer for Benteleb from Schalke

Arsenal interested in Brahimi

No Bravo in training for Barca today

Valencia interested in bringing Mata over on loan

Nasri could be on his way to Besiktas on a loan deal

Chelsea could possibly bid on Cheillini and Mandzukic

Atletico is interested in Alexis Sanchez

Napoli interested in Mangala

Looks like it may finally be Cillessen from Ajax going to Barca

Conte interested in Koulibaly but Napoli asking a lot of money for the defender

Bravo will have a medical at Manchester tomorrow

Schweinstager is not leaving Man U apparently

Tottenham are considering a 13 million pound bid on Barcelona's Munir

Dante has signed for Nice

Tottenham interested in Yarmoleynko

Valencia now want Arsenal to pay the full 50 million euro release clause for Mustafi

Arsenal interested in Monaco's Tisserand

Back