Summer Transfer News and Rumours

Plus like tmike pointed out the buys

They have England's midfield and striker at ages 21-23 and paid 10m total for them. You could get the 100+ easily

Alderweireld cost 12m and hes been the best cb in the country for 2 years. Compare that to Luiz coming back for 32m or bially for 36m or stones for 47m

Yeah no question they have been doing very well and the squad is excellent :shake2: Only thing I would say is like dylan I'm not 100% sold with the attack if Kane has a dry spell and Janssen is not at the adequate level then they could have some trouble scoring, but they do have a good midfield that can contribute with that

ya its true, but you can say that with anyone really

if Aguero gets injured City would struggle, if Ibra gets injuted than United struggle to score like last year etc,

Eriksen/Lamela/Alli all shown to be capable of at least 10 goals, Son was scoring 15 a year in Buli too

they have more scoring in midfield than most teams

Yes, and I feel Man Utd and City are considered the teams to beat and favorites in very large part due to the world class forward they each have and also better 2nd options than Tottenham/Arsenal/Chelsea. Those have good/very good first choices strikers and unproven or young 2nd choices, that's why I believe it will be difficult for one of these to finish above both Manchesters, but of course I hope it will be possible.

Jansen I think will adapt, it took Lamela awhile and same with Chadli
The issue is that Spurs will always play second fiddle to the likes of Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, City and even Pool. Thus the players going to Spurs aren't necessarily the high profile dudes that will sell jersey's like Pogba or Ibra. However, from a quality stand point the business dealings far benefit Spurs much moreso then the other big boys.

Like seriously Villa buying Kodjia for the same amount as Wanyama????? Fuck off.

Plenty of premier league money to spend and other clubs probably took advantage of this. Hope he is very good at least!

saw a thing recently that outside Ronaldo and Beckham, kit sales add so little to team revenue because they are only getting like 2% of worldwide profits on them

so unless you break asia like the above 2 did, it's never a huge factor in transfers

saw a thing recently that outside Ronaldo and Beckham, kit sales add so little to team revenue because they are only getting like 2% of worldwide profits on them

so unless you break asia like the above 2 did, it's never a huge factor in transfers

Image rights are not held by the clubs, my friend has access to buying or selling Ronaldo's image rights. So like you said the kit sales are tiny, it's the player who wears it that matters. In Asia, it's a big deal when players are in a local commercial, they don't care what team they play for it's just a celebrity status.

Back