Summer Transfer News and Rumors

Barcelona has shown some interest in Di Maria

Chelsea prepared to make a 40 million bid for Sterling

Lloris is made captain of Tottenham by Poch, with Kane being vice captain

Watford interested in Paulinho

West Brom interested in Ba

Newcastle bids 14 million for Austin

PSG prepared to bid 25 million for Arda Turan

It's being reported by a newspaper in France that Lloris has verbally agreed to join Man U

West Ham have agreed to a 12 million pound deal with Dmitri Payet

Atletico Madrid wants to sign Javier Hernandez

Sevilla announces they will not take less then 22 million for Bacca

Liverpool apparently still interested in Benteke, but do not want to pay 32 million

probably right

Firmino is not a bad player and they got him for 22 with the potential for 29

you are going to tell me that Firmino is twice the player Sterling is?

probably right

Firmino is not a bad player and they got him for 22 with the potential for 29

you are going to tell me that Firmino is twice the player Sterling is?

Going to be interesting to see how he adjusts to life there. Lucas and Countinho are going to be key in helping him adapt.

Juventus interested in Isco

Sherwood wants Adebayor and Townsend to come to Villa

Tottenham will sign Ukrainian Konoplyanka

Real Madrid wants $100 million for Ramos

Man U rejected Bayern for an offer on di Maria

Arsenal will make a 21 million pound bid for Vidal

Liverpool to make a 25 million pound offer of Benteke

Stoke is considerign bidding 9 million for Shaqiri

Paulinho has signed a deal with a Chinese team

Napoli wants 67 million for Higuain

Real Madrid prepared to bid 28 million for Koscielny

Man City are close to signing Pogba

Bayern Munich signs Douglas Costa for 35 million

Roma contacted Iker Casillas reps

Man U interested in Schweinstager even if it signs Schneiderlin

Liverpool, Inter and Juventus have all shown interest in Javier Hernandez

Man U have reportedly submitted a 60 million euro deal for Ramos

Yaya Toure says he wants to end career in Man City

RVP says its basically up to his wife where he is moving, if he is at all

AC Milan has reached a deal for Bacca

Liverpool have contacted Atalanta about the availability of Zappacosta

Jackson Martinez himself has confirmed he is going to Atletico Madrid

Tottenham considering a 7 million pound offer for Kevin Mirallas

Man City have interest in Fabian Delph for 10 million pounds

Carlos Tevez has officially signed with Boca Juniors

Barcelona's president says Pogba is excited to come to Barcelona

Di Maria says he wants to stay with Man U

Borussia Dortmund are set to reject a 30 million pound offer from Arsenal for Aubemeyang

Liverpool and Man City both showing interest in Pedro

Vidal is on his way to Arsenal for 21 million pounds, signing a 5 year deal

Brazil international Kenedy is on his way to Chelsea for 6.5 million pounds

Rabiot could be on his way to Roma

Tottenham have made an 8 million pound bid for Monaco winger Ferriera Carasco

How far the mighty have fallen..Trabzonspor is interested in Balotelli

Salah should be on his way to Inter

Man City prepared to bid 71 million pounds for Pogba, Juventus want 80

Real Madrid has no interest in bidding 20 million pounds for DDG, he might still stay at Man U

If Lloris is on his way out, Tottenham will pursue Mandanda

Van Gaal would be willing to send Di Maria to PSG for Cavani

Man U has bid 42.5 million pounds for Ramos

Liverpool showing some interest in Hernanes

Demba Ba has signed with a Chinese club

Liverpool are prepared to make a bid for Javier Hernandez

People still don't give me enough respect.. I broke the Lebron to Miami story on ctg years ago..

Surprised these Greek League players aren't making a run for it considering they might be playing for pennies on the dollar next season...

i want you to participate mate, you are just taking me to task because i posted some rumors

euro-373006_1280.jpg

Arda Turan turns down Man U, wants to go to Chelsea, but Barca has entered the picture as well

Lazio interested in Pato

Cabaye close to signing with Crystal Palace

Wolfsburg has said that De Bruyne is not for sale

Liverpool want Higaun or Mario Gomez

Gervinho is not going to Qatar because he demanded a helicopter and a private beach as part of his contract

Juventus showing some interest in signing Thiago Silva

Tottenham want to send Adebayor to Villa in return for Benteke

Arsenal and Liverpool targeting Pedro

Robinho should be on his way to China

Martin Montoya should be on his way to Inter on a two year loan deal

Roma have agreed to a transfer fee with Man City on Dzeko

Podolski deal to Galatasaray almost complete

Sergio Ramos's mother says he wants to stay in Madrid

Reported by a spanish paper that Pogba is going to Barcelona in July 2016 for 64 million Euros

Wenger wants to sign Carvalho

Juventus are on the verge of signing Oscar

Shaqiri to Stoke City this morning.

Inter has done some pretty nice business this transfer season. Conversely, I have not liked what Juve has done. Why sign Mandzukic when he is basically a bit shorter Llorente? They have similar skill sets. They lost Tevez who was their dynamic striker, Pirlo their playmaker, seemingly on the verge of losing Pogba and perhaps Vidal too. Khedira was a decent get, but I don't think he's going to add much in the attack really, maybe just a stabilizing force in the midfield.
Their defense is not getting any younger, Barzgali has lost at least a step if not more.
Wouldn't surprise me to see a shakeup in Serie A at all this year. Lots of movement still left to be made.

United chasing Ramos is killing me. One of my favorite players, but ffs, you can't be spending that kind of coin on him anymore. They had a shot at him a few years back, missed, time to move on.
They did re-up with Phil Jones, have Smalling, have too many midfields and need another striker to pair with Rooney.
They have so many good young guys ready to come up, I'm ready to give these guys their shot tbh.

Kinda like what Liverpool been doing too so far. Taking care of business early. I don't like the Firmino deal all that much, I think he'll disappoint, but I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, being that they were without Sturridge for so much of last year. Clyne will be a nice add however.

lol @ Spurs ok give us Townsend and Adebayor and we'll consider giving you Benteke problem is...he doesn't want to play for Spurs.

lol @ Spurs ok give us Townsend and Adebayor and we'll consider giving you Benteke problem is...he doesn't want to play for Spurs.

pretty sure his choice will be staying in Villa or going to Tottenham. It looks like Liverpool is looking elsewhere and no one has made a peep about him. Still 2 months to go but that is the current status

pretty sure his choice will be staying in Villa or going to Tottenham. It looks like Liverpool is looking elsewhere and no one has made a peep about him. Still 2 months to go but that is the current status

you are a terrible source...there's more news of him going to Pool then Spurs.

"According to the London Evening Standard, Aston Villa star Christian Benteke will reject a move to Tottenham - even if a deal is agreed.Benteke, 24, exploded into life in the second half of last season, firing 11 goals in nine games under Tim Sherwood to keep Villa in the top flight.
Now though, interest in the Belgian is growing, and ever since Sherwood revealed to Sky Sports that the striker has a £32.5m release clause in his contract, speculation has surrounded Benteke's future.
However, the London Evening Standard understand that Benteke would reject a move to Tottenham this summer, even if Mauricio Pochettino's men have a bid accepted.
The report states that Benteke is still frustrated with Spurs over a situation that occurred in 2013, where Benteke submitted a transfer request at Villa, with Spurs willing to pay £25m to sign him. That offer never materialised, meaning Benteke had angered Villa with no move forthcoming.
It's also noted that, if Benteke is to leave Villa Park this summer, then his preference is to sign for Liverpool, with Brendan Rodgers in desperate need of another striker this summer."

Christian Benteke would reportedly prefer a transfer to Liverpool, after speculation that Tottenham are keen on signing the 24-year-old.
The Aston Villa centre-forward remains unhappy with the way Spurs acted when they tried to sign him two years ago, and would prefer a move to Anfield, according to reports.
Benteke had a difficult start in the Premier League last season, but managed to finish the campaign with 13 goals.
The Belgian’s goalscoring form could convince Brendan Rodgers to meet his £32million release clause in the summer transfer window.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/06/30/christian-benteke-wants-transfer-to-liverpool-5274015/#ixzz3eeNsvk2b

The 24-year-old is now 1/4 to move to Merseyside with his price on staying at Villa Park drifting out to 9/2 amid mounting speculation on a possible move.
Benteke, who has a £32.5m buy-out clause, has two years to run on his current contract.
Sky Bet football trader Chris Spicer said: "Benteke has been heavily linked with a move away from Villa Park this summer and Liverpool have been quite open about their interest in the striker.
"Liverpool desperately need a proven goalscorer given Daniel Sturridge’s injury record and Benteke looks to be that man and going by the surge of interest from punters, with all the money going on him moving to Anfield."
Should Benteke make the move he would become Liverpool's seventh summer signing, joining Nathaniel Clyne, Danny Ings, James Milner, Roberto Firmino, Joe Gomez and Adam Bogdan.

I guess it all came down the pipe this morning, but I never claimed to be a "source" lol

Either way if he goes to Liverpool I would be happy as I think he would be a terrible waste of money. But we will see

I guess it all came down the pipe this morning, but I never claimed to be a "source" lol

Either way if he goes to Liverpool I would be happy as I think he would be a terrible waste of money. But we will see

I know i know pulling your leg, shit happens so quickly there's always got to be some "rumor" that starts the flame.
But yes I'll be happy to get 25mil for him, every year it seems Pool goes out to buy a shit ton of players and not many gel so hopefully they do a repeat again.

as dylan mentioned, Stoke has agreed to a deal with Inter on Shaqiri, but Shaqiri is yet to agree

Chelsea has submitted a bid of 29 million for Turan

Roma is interested in Wijnaldum

Martin O'neil linked to a move to Leicester City

Benteke does not want to go to Tottenham :tiphat:

Sebestian Coates will go on a permanent deal to Sunderland

Negredo on his way to Valencia on a permanent deal

Man U will now try to sign Thomas Mueller

Bayern Munich now entering the race for Sergio Ramos

Douglas Costa has officially signed on to Bayern

Assou-Ekotto, who hates soccer, signed with St Ettiene

Back