Summer of Lebron, 2014

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
lebronmoving.jpg

Parsons signs an offer sheet with the Mavs

3 day clock starts at midnight, basically gives Rockets 3 days to sign Bosh if they want to keep him and Parsons

I hope he goes back to CLE

a biz associate has floor seats.....I'll be trying to get to the OH 10

I hope he goes back, that city deserves something and once that 'Championship Cloud' has been lifted it is Detroit Lions time!:cheers:

I have such mixed emotions, as a basketball fan it's great that one of the weakest franchises in NBA history is going to become a power but I was really looking forward to see David Blatt run the team w/out him and thinking Cavs over season wins total was my play of the season...now will be greatly inflated though still likely to take the over with the East so weak.

Thing on deadspin

Bron asked for police outside his house

Woj saying cavs told nets and Celtics that the 3 way trade to clear cap space needed to be done immediate

Here's the deadspin link...

http://deadspin.com/hold-on-to-your-butts-1603125866

One of the tweets said there would be a 3:30 announcement...which didn't happen. Take all of these 'reports' with a grain of salt. I'm just wondering why he needs police at his house if a. he's not there and b. he is planning on announcing he is coming back to Cleveland. Wouldn't it make more sense he wants police presence if he's saying that he is staying in Miami, expecting people to go ape-shit again?

I hope he does go back to Cleveland, but isn't it also suspicious that LeBron, himself, has not had any face to face meeting with anyone from the Cavs organization? Who doesn't meet with the owner, GM, coach, someone before deciding to sign with that team?

He's a good stretch four..Heat had no inside people at all.
If I had a nickel for every time I heard the term stretch four the past two weeks I would be a rich man lol

Bosh is a great shooter but I would think for that type of money you better rebound, play def and score. Like option 1 or 1a on a team

it's a great fit in Houston though Dudley. Bosh can rebound when he has to..or wants to. I can't dismiss his stats in Toronto.

it's a great fit in Houston though Dudley. Bosh can rebound when he has to..or wants to. I can't dismiss his stats in Toronto.
When he was on the right side of 30. Does anyone think a 33-35 year old Chris Bosh is anywhere near a max level NBA player?

Back