Summer of Lebron, 2014

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4gyPqq6N1r4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>.

shit its real

was already all in on the Cavs because of the Canadians this will be amazing

not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4... you get the picture

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA · 23m

Around Bosh/Wade, there's uneasiness about James' intent; uncertainty. No one's sure -- yet. Heat aren't done, but empire's teetering.

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA · 26m

Cavaliers want to unload Jarrett Jack's $6M annual deal to clear space, without touching Anderson Varejao -- a LeBron James favorite.

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA · 40m

Longer James has gone w/ minimal contact, more unsettled Bosh/Wade have become on Heat future. "They're reading the tea leafs," source says.

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA · 1h

In pursuit of max slot for LeBron James, Cavs searching for team to take Nets' Marcus Thornton in deal to unload Jarrett Jack, sources say.

As a Bulls fan in love the idea of Bron playing with Kyrie who couldn't lead a decent squad to the playoffs in the crap east. Don't fear Gilbert and company as much as Riley.

Will love over to see the Heat fans disappear overnight. Haha

Just threw some on Cleveland +900 to win the Eastern Conference Finals. If he stays with Miami I can clearly burn it

who will pg be? I agree they will if they play defense.

Exactly. Bosh is a solid star but he will be a low % stretch 4 in Houston even more than in Miami with Howard clogging the paint. Parsons departure will sting badly. Still behind OKC and SAS in my opinion.

Deng won't return to Cleveland IMO.

Just threw some on Cleveland +900 to win the Eastern Conference Finals. If he stays with Miami I can clearly burn it

What are the Bulls odds? It's a coin flip between Cavs and Bulls if rose is as healthy as people say he is.

I've said from day one that LeBron is either going back to Cleveland or staying in Miami. A few others did as well, but the rumors were numerous that he could end up somewhere else.

I initially thought, after the Finals, he was definitely going to Cleveland.

Then the Big 3 sat down, Wade and Bosh opted out, and I was certain he was staying (or Wade is the biggest idiot in the NBA for opting out).

Oh how I hope I was wrong about him staying in Miami (even though tip would be sending me some good Cleveland beer)...would love to see him go home to Cleveland. I can like him again, as well as go back to being a Heat fan (tell me that's not complicated...haha).

Don't know why anyone would ever question you

You seem to be the one who can't have a discussion w/o getting personal and taking offense to everything. It was a discussion kj...grow up.

The same could be asked about you, couldn't it?

Grats to you Cleveland folk if this turns out to be true, you deserve it, hope it works out

You need something bigger than Brian Windhorst, if you can hold it

I'm kinda fascinated with what Windhorst does with his suits after this drama is over

The Heat, a billion dollar company, do not owe Wade anything in reality. Yes, he opted out. But I think this could all be done to setup him taking a drastic reduction in salary. The Heat cannot afford to pay Wade near max money without Lebron. The team will win 10 games.

If Bosh takes a slight reduction and Wade takes a 5 year MLE type deal. The Heat can max out Lebron and add a Melo, or a Deng/Morrow/etc.

Not counting the Heat out yet and I think the Cavs need to show they can add another FA because that squad is way off from competing even with Lebron IMO.

Why Cleveland was adding salary these past few years with bums like Jack was a joke. And it's pure luck they got Wiggins... nothing to do with a tactical tank plan.

shit its real

was already all in on the Cavs because of the Canadians this will be amazing

not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4... you get the picture

I doubt LeBron loses to the Spurs in the Finals more than 4 times in his career, Timmy and Manu are going to retire after this season.

Last edited:
I'm just surprised Windhorst took a break from the lunchroom to post on twitter lol

Rockets offer Bosh 4 year $96mil
Hmmm well you've won 2 Championships, and are going to get paid more to come play for your hometown state to a pretty competitive team...pretty much a no brainer there

I guess this could open up deng or melo to Miami . Though melo would need to take a paycut .

Back