Simplebet - Spank the Bookie Monday

• Thread starter Thread starter simplebet
  • Start date Start date
S

simplebet

SPANK THE BOOKIE :spank:

<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Total </TD><TD noWrap align=right>500.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right>454.55 </TD><TD noWrap>Baseball - 919 Tampa Bay Devil Rays/Chicago White Sox under 10 W-110 for Game</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

betting the over is too good to be true.. i consider it a sucker bet. jackson has some value .. contreras is auditioning for other teams... or retirement.

<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Total </TD><TD noWrap align=right>600.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right>500.00 </TD><TD noWrap>Baseball - 903 New York Mets/Philadelphia Phillies over 11 P -120 for Game </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
potent offense.. bullpen questionable.. starters mediocre.. why the line is where it is .. i have no clue.. this has a back and forth feel to the game. both bullpen are used up.. 1st game of the series if someone jumps in a lead the over is gold!
Phillies 8 Mets 7

<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Money Line </TD><TD noWrap align=right>100.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right>87.72 </TD><TD noWrap>Baseball - 904 Philadelphia Phillies W-114 for Game </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
the division is on the line.. first game is crucial... not to mention phillies pinch hitters are quite a hitter.. iguchi in the bench.. may drive a couple of runs tonight. i wouldnt touch the damn runline

<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Money Line </TD><TD noWrap align=right>156.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right>150.00 </TD><TD noWrap>Baseball - 911 New York Yankees L-104 for Game </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
so did detroit get any help in the pen?? momentum is what they need for the next series... may look into the runline yanks!

<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Spread </TD><TD noWrap align=right>46.40 </TD><TD noWrap align=right>109.04 </TD><TD noWrap>Baseball - 911 New York Yankees -2½ L +235 for Game </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I just like the yankees bullpen much better than the tigers... they have escaped some beating.

<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Money Line </TD><TD noWrap align=right>108.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right>100.00 </TD><TD noWrap>Baseball - 915 Los Angeles Angels W -108 for Game </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
did anyone else have this play??:spank:

more to come tonight on football!

never said it was over.. just wanted to see if anyone else has it.

good luck to you my friend.

sorry dont know who he is? but i guess i will find out.. new to the site.

Yeah, he is the top baseball capper I have seen on any forum this year. His last play of the year was today. 65-70 percent on totals..amazing..

GL the last 3 innings on your play bud.

thanks bar.. 4-3 rays.. not looking good on the under.. specially the sox bullpen has choked.:hang:

SPANK THE BOOKIE WINNER!!

:spank:

more plays to come.. hold please!

whew.. the sox game was joke... the manager from the rays should be fired... for leaving jackson in the 7th. i'm 5-0 on totals.. hoping for 6-0 tonight!

ok... i got 3 plays tonight!!

<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap> Total </TD><TD noWrap align=right> 600.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right> 500.00 </TD><TD noWrap> Baseball - 903 New York Mets/Philadelphia Phillies over 11 -120 for Game </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
potent offense.. bullpen questionable.. starters mediocre.. why the line is where it is .. i have no clue.. this has a back and forth feel to the game. both bullpen are used up.. 1st game of the series if someone jumps in a lead the over is gold!
Phillies 8 Mets 7

<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap> Money Line </TD><TD noWrap align=right> 100.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right> 87.72 </TD><TD noWrap> Baseball - 904 Philadelphia Phillies -114 for Game </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
the division is on the line.. first game is crucial... not to mention phillies pinch hitters are quite a hitter.. iguchi in the bench.. may drive a couple of runs tonight. i wouldnt touch the damn runline

<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap> Money Line </TD><TD noWrap align=right> 156.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right> 150.00 </TD><TD noWrap> Baseball - 911 New York Yankees -104 for Game </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
so did detroit get any help in the pen?? momentum is what they need for the next series... may look into the runline yanks!

good luck... playing football tonight.. stilll need to find out who is playing and for how much!

<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Spread </TD><TD noWrap align=right> 46.40 </TD><TD noWrap align=right> 109.04 </TD><TD noWrap> Baseball - 911 New York Yankees -2½ +235 for Game </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I just like the yankees bullpen much better than the tigers... they have escaped some beating.

anyone else has this play??

good luck... where is everyone at tonight?

:spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:
more runs please!

more runs please... i need that w. yanks lost me some $:spank:

playing anothe baseball.. late night.. hold please

<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap> Money Line </TD><TD noWrap align=right> 108.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right> 100.00 </TD><TD noWrap> Baseball - 915 Los Angeles Angels -108 for Game </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The sillyness in Tampa Bay matched the sillyness in Washington and Arizona in the late innings. Sports is an entertainment industry with no room for managers that are conscious and that is why God created first 5 bets. GL

Back