***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Triple tits is the new 20 at the scrip crub, like they can double charge for a lapper

Can't believe the ASU vs NM game is nowhere to be found on the 600+ DTV channels, so I am following it online, as I have the over in that one, looking to keep the season opening streak alive.

Guess I can't complain too much as at least I got to watch the BYU game last week on the Eleven network which I had no idea even existed until I came across it by accident while searching for that matchup haha.

There are a couple bar chains in PHX that got Cox just to show ASU games, obviously they all have directv. That was not cheap after I talked to a manager about the per tv cost

NMSU appear to be really trying to shorten the game, who knows how long that can last

LOLZ NMSU score on a hailmary last play of the game but opted not to kick/go for 2, 31-37 final...didn't impact me either way with u70.5 but I know that number moved down and can only imagine some angry m'fers out there, think it closed around 69

Army already up 7-0 on Fordham. Fordham had three penalties on their first drive and went backwards about 25 yards...Good thing is I have 18.5 to play with as at this rate I am gonna need it!

Army up 14-0 in the first 6 minutes...this has been painful to watch so far, but the good thing is it is really early and Fordham can hang in there if they can just give their defense a chance to rest instead of putting them right back out there after no offense whatsoever. Fordham has a great RB, so they just need to settle down and use him.

Wow - really enjoying the Army game.

Army ran one play the whole 2Q, a 71-yard TD. I've never seen that before.

Never heard of a team scoring more TDs than the number of plays they ran in a quarter

Tech might have done it against Cumberland 100 years ago.

Yeah, PAC Network is one of the few things I like about U-Verse. I need more options late Saturday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back