***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally changing channel arseholes, first snap of the season. Wanted to see if Coco could handle this match against the Tunisian on the big stage and appears she will with the early break.

What's the game we're watching?

And I know some cats in here are dropping major coin, I just don't see sports in that light and treat these games as stocks. Will lose plenty, will win plenty. Hate it if someone loses life changing money over this. But I'm feeling damn good about this CFB season!

Curious how you guys handle gambling, I've an investment account and hardly care day to day...gambling I'm on credit and treat it the same way, almost like I don't watch much and just figure out whether I was shitty or smart

I get it that others neeed, need need...but just wondering how people around here treat it. Obv I assume most just need the action, and I can get that way at a moment's notice but can't imagine living day to day, game to game that way. Losing is fine, it's part of the game imo

I even misspelled pension, and as a 3rd grade spelling bee champ this is devastating

Yes, 100%.

And I guarantee you sleep easier at night after that

While I'm fairly open to opinions, that have been the worst online personality I've encountered in my life lol...and that include detox

We cleaned up a lot of trash this year before the season. They were all given multiple opportunities. Oh well, they could be fun at times.

Onward and upward.

Reactions: KJ
I thought about running a ML Dog contest this year. But not sure I would have the time to grade it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back