***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what's funnier, are there two games less alike than dice and holdem? Good lord that's like saying you're gonna play some 3-on-3 at the gym then go bowling lol

J/k crush furnaces or something

By the way I've always figured if jimmy and I met up someone might end up dead, and likely it could be either of us. Or both of us

KJ....it going to happen, maybe this fall if/when I get down there....we will both survive....maybe

LOL BAR, you sound like my bookie....have made one bet with him since CBB ended....and I am FUKKING proud of that fact

Trying to figure this out, I usually eat something high cal before kickoff week 1...is Bisc/Gravy from Carls Jr suitable this season?

Gotta go now, last season was some shitty burrito and I know it had affected me

How can you gamble responsibly on Percocet lol, fuck I can't sleep responsibly on that shit

And what's funnier, are there two games less alike than dice and holdem? Good lord that's like saying you're gonna play some 3-on-3 at the gym then go bowling lol

J/k crush furnaces or something
Start fast w/ craps. Then slow down find a good table to play cards that has the Noles /Bama gm on

Trying to figure this out, I usually eat something high cal before kickoff week 1...is Bisc/Gravy from Carls Jr suitable this season?

Gotta go now, last season was some shitty burrito and I know it had affected me

B&G too heavy to start when you have a full day of drinking ahead........i like two hard boiled eggs and a couple pieces of bacon...

I doubt it. I think their eggs already come cooked. I doubt they make it there. Waffle House would

Went B n G, Sausage and egg bisq, small hash brown. She looked at me silly and I just told her don't ask questions. I'm a buck 70...but this is somewhat a holiday. Gonna gorge

DeD here. 6am bright, early, and cold here in Hawaii. Got my pants off, my drink in one hand, and the remote in another. lets go

Mates, I need all these updates possible. In a live fantasy draft with video and shit

Pretty sure I got 1500+ calories in front of me

Less sure that I actually ate dinner last night

I love fast food people, she tried to ask me questions and while I appreciate them, was not in the mood today and just said if you have to ask my answer is no because I wanted to get back home

Wyoming / Iowa is a 50 / 50 game.

LOL I thinks it's a 90/10 type

Curious what you see, I know the world is on WYO but simply what else other than the QB? Obv it's game 1 and Iowa offense might even take a half to click but I see virtually no other advantages than the chosen child for WYO. Spread is interesting, Iowa I'd expect to close that up sooner rather than later

About to light up the pit, beverages stocked, picks locked, best day of the year

Anyone standing out so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back