***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing how many have donated to JJ....Leo and Ellen teaming with Wally World a milly each, Kardashians throwing in 500k....seriously

Again, I believe in humanity and this has been incredible regardless of your views

What was cool is you could enter Week 1 or Week 10 and still could win. I was gonna ask to pick 3 gms / Week and if that dog won you get the amount of pts they were dogs.
Whoever had the most points at the end of year wins.
So someone could pick 2pt dogs and it would add up. But say someone comes in 1 week and hits a 25pt dog. Boom

I was just afraid I wouldn't have the time to grade and keep up. AND make a big enough prize at the end of the year

Think something like that over for the future...I can prolly find a sponsor or co-sponsor...
I'm in one here on a Nashville radio show. It's really fun. They have a segment every tues when the lines come out. And a pick segment on Thursday. The co hosts (4 people) of the show picks 1 gm a week and a caller picks 1 for the fans and they keep score until the end of the year.

It's amazing how many have donated to JJ....Leo and Ellen teaming with Wally World a milly each, Kardashians throwing in 500k....seriously

Again, I believe in humanity and this has been incredible regardless of your views
Exactly. They can't commit to more than that w/ as much as they pull in.
I mean I shouldn't complain. I haven't given anything but if I had a ton of $ I sure would

I'll take it a step further, if I was worth hundreds of millions I'm not sure I'd donate anything monetarily

What I would do is be on a flight, in a rental car and on a boat putting everything I have into helping some of these people, and hoping to change a couple lives. Unfortunately I don't have that at my disposal but times like this really make me wish I did, this been hard to watch and I only wish I could be there chipping in but life still happens

I'll take it a step further, if I was worth hundreds of millions I'm not sure I'd donate anything monetarily

What I would do is be on a flight, in a rental car and on a boat putting everything I have into helping some of these people, and hoping to change a couple lives. Unfortunately I don't have that at my disposal but times like this really make me wish I did, this been hard to watch and I only wish I could be there chipping in but life still happens
Exactly. I love doing shit like that. When it snows I pull over and help people get out of the ditch. I used to have a ATV I would put a shovel On the end and plow people's driveways for them. never accepted money

If I had a boat/jet ski/ wave runner whatever I would be driving every where to help in a flood

BAR talkin some B1G trash while the rest of us are thinking about dinner

Man it's great to have CFB back

BAR talkin some B1G trash while the rest of us are thinking about dinner

Man it's great to have CFB back
I didn't think you ate.

Imma fire up BBQ at HT of this IU-OSU game.

Think I am in solid shape with my other stuff for now.

While I'm fairly certain I know P-unit's identity and we be besties over a beer or two in Minny, there's that small part of me thank thinks he might still be Mitch Leidner

That review basically gave the Hoosiers 10 minutes to choreograph the 3rd down play

While I'm fairly certain I know P-unit's identity and we be besties over a beer or two in Minny, there's that small part of me thank thinks he might still be Mitch Leidner
Shhh. Don't tell my secrets.

Last year at this time I was a 1st round hopeful. This year I'm doing food delivery as a PT job while I work out lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back