***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowboys having a telethon , down on the field, since the game has been cancelled.

Texas Ford dealers just committed 200k to flood relief.

Does Indy have a shot? I mean is OSU D gonna keep them outta the end zone? May take a stab at 1H O Indy/Osu

Got my fantasy draft in a little over an hour tonight.

I did it last night, best news of the day is I've got an Eric Ebron drop for Jay Cutler that won't cost a dime

That f'n CBS site punted me and in a league where you don't need a TE I landed Ebron, Ertz, Randolph and initially Gronk but was able to make a call or two and get that squared away. But got the hands team locked down

I did it last night, best news of the day is I've got an Eric Ebron drop for Jay Cutler that won't cost a dime

That f'n CBS site punted me and in a league where you don't need a TE I landed Ebron, Ertz, Randolph and initially Gronk but was able to make a call or two and get that squared away. But got the hands team locked down
atta kid. I did one yesterday that was non PPR. Tonight's is PPR with some interesting scoring.

I haven't heard the term "rec center" since I left the Midwest and it's all coming together as to why
Rec Center Baby! I grew up around a good one. Some good gms. And when we were done we would go jump in the indoor pool, the rec center had an Olympics size pool with a low med & high dive. Shit was fun!

I had 5th pick last night in my standard league

Julio
Marshawn
Lamar Miller
Kelce
Brees
Snead
Crowder
Landry
Jonathan Stewart
John Brown
Vereen
Dion Lewis
Vikes D
Prater
Kevin White
Fleener

Reached for Marshawn but feel ok about it otherwise.

It seems like BAR is in his own world but I do love the updates

Please say Washington TD when they happen

In-Game is CTG local bar. Where we can go down and shoot the shit
Minus the smoke. And occasional hottie walking in

If you have that guy's voice that did the Alcoa fantastic finishes....I'll invite you into my venture with Silk because a great radio voice is virtually impossible to come by. Very underrated

Radio face on the other hand is like hiring an intern, man some scraggly lookin folks do radio

If you have that guy's voice that did the Alcoa fantastic finishes....I'll invite you into my venture with Silk because a great radio voice is virtually impossible to come by. Very underrated

I did some voice over crap in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back