• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone taking anything 2H? I wanted Zona pregame, but missed it, and now fighting the urge to take 2H...

That is 2 for Zona this half...

Going to be very few poss going forward though...guessing 5 total...

That might be it for UTEP this game...

2h zona backers should get s short field at some point to get the cover...

I'm on Arizona TT over 18 2nd half large. And -38.5 live in game med/large

If Red Sox hold on I'll have a nice 5 dollar 6 team ML parley hit for 236 as well

I need Arizona to put this thing in the end zone so I can relax a little. Time for meds again in 30 minutes Or so lol

A very long drive for zona....clock chewing at its finest right here...

The 5 more poss might have been overstating things by myself..thinking each team gets one more to end game.

Agreed. And whew had me worried. Had to get it in on that drive the way the game was/is playing out as u stated. Now just hold UTEP out of the end zone and it will be a great night

UTEP can only pass right now and he hasn't hit a pass in a bit...other than a fluke I say your in good shape...

What u like/on for tomorrow? I just can't get a feel for what I wanna play just yet

Once Zona gets ball back they will basically kill the rest of the clock or score again you would think

ya I don't know of anything I'm just gonna play for sure. Probably check the live betting for the early games and 2nd halves and go from there

Alright here comes a TD or 7-8 min drive to kill game...

Have a good night bud, feel better. Bets are in the books, goodnight.

Same to u bud. I'll be here in the morning ready to make some dough and ride this hospital stay out

At first glance, I'm liking wayyyy too much. Need to narrow it down tomorrow.
I get that way at times and as for my in my experience I have to curb my appetite. Lost a lot of money over the years betting like that's past 2 years or so I've been able to make myself stay off some games

Arizona was running clock off and driving inside 6 mins at UTEPs 35-40 yard line mishandled shotgun snap and UTEP has it on Arizonans side of the field now

Arizona stopped em and gets ball back with 5:17 to play. I took Arizona TT over 18 large 2nd half. And played in game sometime 2nd quarter Arizona -38.5 med/med large

I've already had a great day today and this would just be the cherry on top to head into the weekend with some momentum.

Yes u r correct. I've been on here since 2007. The site crashed a few years ago. I've been off and on here. I've had a hell of a lot happen over the past few years. I just started back posting after 9-10 months a couple weeks ago

Good time to come back then! Good wins on Zona. And congrats on the good day. Let's do it again tomorrow.

Yes let's do. Time for me to call the nurse and get me some pain meds and look over some games lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back