• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prolly do something stupid after a couple sake bombs in a bit but I do really like the Miners

stopped on downs cause he could no longer allow his kicker to kick. So basically 16 lost pts to the placekickers

It is just a matter of whether or not they are shaving spek. Nothing more and nothing less. This is a mismatch

It is just a matter of whether or not they are shaving spek. Nothing more and nothing less. This is a mismatch

Just hate to see a spread attack looking to the sidelines letting the clock run to 3 seconds with 25 mins left

Nice total over live bet wins. U Mass game line wins. U Mass 2nd half line plus over total parlay wins. And a small chunk of change on U Mass ML 2nd half wins.

I need em to score. I feel like the game line is out but I got them +26.5 in a teaser

Why in the everliving fuck do u go for 2 there????????????. If they score again they fucking better go for it again

this might be the worst utep team i can remember and there are some bad utep teams to remember. It's hard to find the wins on their schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back