• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously I'm guessing the Heisman finalists will be Jackson, Rudolph, Mayfield...not so sure on Darnold or Rosen...

But if so, Rudolph and Mayfield will steal votes from each other because of location, kinda think Jackson wins easily again. Tonight might not even matter.

TD Okie St

3 missed tackles on that play #goodcoachingaccordingtoBAR

I could care less about Pitt coaching. I saw them with an excellent gameplan last week to stay in a game and give their team opportunities they just couldn't capitalize on.

Okie Lite is title contender.

Pitt is a middle of the road team.

Okie isn't messing around. They take care of business.

Good golf on today too. Next week should be great.
I have been looking for odds to win the Fed Ex Cup but BOL hasn't had anything up

I could care less about Pitt coaching. I saw them with an excellent gameplan last week to stay in a game and give their team opportunities they just couldn't capitalize on.

Okie Lite is title contender.

Pitt is a middle of the road team.

Okie isn't messing around. They take care of business.

they honestly got lucky last week

Wife & kiddo are leaving for a 5yr old glow in the dark bowling birthday party today...... I'll have the whole house to myself for Vols/Florida

I can't tell you how excited I am because of this

Don't think I've ever bought PPV but damn sure will tonight, not even gonna mess with streams

Pitt has regressed under Narduzzi. Look at PSU and Okie St, who Pitt played last year. Pitt beat PSU last year and they lost to Okie St on a 50 yard TD in the last minute. Now we lost by 19 last week to PSU and are gonna get crushed by Okie St. How is this guy a good coach? He's fun. He hypes up the crowd, but he hasn't done anything that he's said he would do with Pitt as of yet.

If anyone, myself included, ever considers betting on my Jayhawks on the football field ever again...have your significant other or good friend kick you repeatedly in the nuts. Just a god awful offense everywhere, from the coach all the way down.

I hate Narduzzi...he is a shitbag...

Okie lite is a GREAT team.

PSU was 'hurt' last year and that was before all their jumpballs started connecting.

Pitt isn't a power...they will have to build and be content being a 7-9 win team tops.

Underrated by you upper middies is the Ok State defense which is well above average, lockdown type when they need to be

Don't think I've ever bought PPV but damn sure will tonight, not even gonna mess with streams
I have never bought a fight. I've chipped in $5 before and put in $20 for a boxing pool.

We all drew #s out of a hat Rd 1-12
Whoever had the winning round won the pot

Pitt is not a power but they could be with a good coach. There is plenty of good recruiting here. Narduzzi has recruited well, sometimes getting guys away from OSU and PSU.

But it stops there for Narduzzi

turnover on downs for Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back