• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 penalties. Refs smell blood in the water now .. they aren't gonna miss nothing (that was a delay of game so hard to miss)

GGG v Canelo, can't remember a fight I've ever been more pumped up for

The football is just a pre-party tomorrow

You can tell who the refs have with how long the clock stops on dead balls. Right now it's about 3 seconds vs the standard 20

drive and miss a fg prolly. These florida teams are notorious for the shady stuff
I almost chocked on my dip. Nurse walked in at exact same time and I guess she thought I we really choking cause I had tears from laughing. I she tinkled in her panties

don't fuck around with the nurse, most of them are batshit crazy in my experiences...like stalker killers

just agree with her

don't fuck around with the nurse, most of them are batshit crazy in my experiences...like stalker killers

just agree with her
I know almost all the nurses at this hospital. Either away from here (small town) or because I've been in here so much over the past several years. I keep telling em I need my own personalized room and a wing named after me lol

Sorry guys fg Temple. That dilaudid got me a little loopy when I looked

2h usf -9.5 for me.

I am sure it is a shaving trap but they had almost 400 yards of offense that half. that is before illini tire. And illini receive so should get good field position for the first drive

LOL. I'm winless in 2nd half bets....Something like 0-8.....EVERYTHING says take USF -7.5 2nd half...........but I know if I do that Illinois will march opening drive for a TD

LOL. I'm winless in 2nd half bets....Something like 0-8.....EVERYTHING says take USF -7.5 2nd half...........but I know if I do that Illinois will march opening drive for a TD
Oh ya ... but if i cannot back them here ...when can i make a 2h play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back