• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shhhhiiiiitttt I still haven't been asleep. Almost 4 days now. Take that back i went out for about 10 mins earlier and the damn nurse tech came in here to check my sugar. Dude I bout jumped out the bed when she touched my hand to wake me up. Let's make some dough today fellas. GLE. What's your guys top plays for today

Last edited by a moderator:
City play in a half hour at Watford, sit back and relax...and appreciate

Actually a bit concerned

Hockey just watch the playoffs, it's by far the best in all of sport and nothing sniffs it

I mean, they are one of the top 6 teams in the country. Rankings do not matter.

So that means Pitt doesn't look poorly coached if they are missing tackles? I don't get your point. If 3 different guys have a chance to sack someone and he just throws all 3 of them off because they are trying to arm tackle, that is bad play and bad coaching

So that means Pitt doesn't look poorly coached if they are missing tackles? I don't get your point. If 3 different guys have a chance to sack someone and he just throws all 3 of them off because they are trying to arm tackle, that is bad play and bad coaching
Part of your point is that they are ranked #9. I simply refuted that.

They are a DD favorite for a reason.

Pitt is well coached and it showed last week as they gave PSU fits.

Okie Lite is just a different animal.

I disagree Pitt is well coached. Narduzzi is fun and I like him but he's made some baffling decisions and for being a "defensive guy" (I think we were literally the worst secndary in the country last year) - he hasn't improved our defense at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back