• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not happy UA went to 24.5, god I hate that team and thought they might lose straight up to VK but the money doesn't really think so obv

I dunno ... no Metz ... ... I mean the PR thing says no way is zona a play ... but utep so bad right now and Metz is their second best player and their best player is a offensive lineman who should go first round in the draft. unfortunately the other four linemen have played like bums. The defense has been an atrocity .. I dunno.

Well I'm on them at 23 and it's simply a play against a shit DickRod team that has no business laying 3 touchdowns against Saguaro HS let alone a D1 football team even if they win by 70

I know that's what I was wanting as well 24. And ya they could set a record tonight in south Florida

Well I'm on them at 23 and it's simply a play against a shit DickRod team that has no business laying 3 touchdowns against Saguaro HS let alone a D1 football team even if they win by 70
Hoping for a straight up UTEP win.
Or at least to see a handy on the mountain

I always thought that mountain was kinda cool, like a mini version of Tempe

A hander in the mountain sounds great, how's the talent at UTEP? Only been to one Sun Bowl there and obv school was out...surprised we made it back from Juarez alive

Ain't gonna budge off 24.5. May just lay some change on U Mass ML 2nd half

Just a lil knowledge for NFL, Cards are on the 4th week of a crazy set of road games...pre wk 3 @ATL, pre wk4 @DEN, wk1 @DET, wk2 @ IND....four straight weeks on the road, mitigated by that shit 4th qtr in Detroilet so not sure it means much after that, but that's some serious travel

Just a lil knowledge for NFL, Cards are on the 4th week of a crazy set of road games...pre wk 3 @ATL, pre wk4 @DEN, wk1 @DET, wk2 @ IND....four straight weeks on the road, mitigated by that shit 4th qtr in Detroilet so not sure it means much after that, but that's some serious travel

And they stink!

I actually think Palmer will be fine, they really scaled him back in the off season to save his arm, just a shit week last week...dude was everywhere. Losing DJ obviously blows goats

grew up 4 doors down from Coach Haskins and his wife and my mom worked at the church together
Every once in a while he showed up in church, had to offset those technicals lol Man his face could get red

UTEP was indoor and outdoor champs many times, used to see the Kenyan runners putting in long miles on Mesa St
Miners still the only team from Texas to win an NCAA basketball championship

The one I dated there alternated Tampa and LV by the week....but she got her start in Tampa

Don't they all? Maybe ATL

lotsa good eats in EP but Chicos tacos near the top
went to Coronado, lived on Westwind and ran through the desert which is now all built up
headed back first weekend in October for reunion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back