***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be some value on Oregon State as I still don't think PSU is very good at all, even though BYU is making it look the contrary. Also, the announcers are making it seem like PSU is playing really well, but reality is, both teams have pretty much sucked.

No play for me next week either way, as I won't be playing Oregon State by the way as there is no way I would lay a big number with those guys.

Wow, BYU had the ball inside the PSU 5 and couldn't punch it in the endzone and has to settle for a FG. 13:27 to go in the game, BYU 17-6.

Live action now has BYU -15.5. That is actually pretty tempting as I don't see PSU scoring again while BYU should be able to get 1 or more TDs in the 4th, but I am gonna stay disciplined and just stick with my under play.

I think it's a one score game with BYU having a chance in the 4th. Today's game just made my position much sweeter.

I think it's a one score game with BYU having a chance in the 4th. Today's game just made my position much sweeter.

What line did you get BYU at? I think today's game factors in from the standpoint that the value on the dog will go up between now and kickoff as I am guessing 14.5 by kickoff which is a nice number to have vs a 12 which is kind of a dead number.

BYU coaches also were hoping to get some game time for the reserves, but definitely won't be the case today given the score.

I've got +12 and think it may reach single digits although today is great if you want to bet LSU...I'm not high on the Tigers and as a situation bettor I love that the perception after today is against the Cougars, they are plenty capable. It's one of those situations that teams are never as good or as bad as they played last week, let's not get ahead of ourselves after week 1 against a 1-AA opponent in a classic look ahead spot.

I've got +12 and think it may reach single digits although today is great if you want to bet LSU...I'm not high on the Tigers and as a situation bettor I love that the perception after today is against the Cougars, they are plenty capable. It's one of those situations that teams are never as good or as bad as they played last week, let's not get ahead of ourselves after week 1 against a 1-AA opponent in a classic look ahead spot.

Totally understand that assessment. My position is that I think I had graded BYU too high based on assumptions that I had in place. I never make a play based on a one game sample size, but something live game action shows me things that I may have miscalculated so that is why I have suffered through this entire game from start to finish, as there are some things I can only gauge from gameplay. With all that said, I agree with you about the one week thing, as it's not like LSU was a no way play until today, as they were always on my potential favs list as you guys know I am all about the DD favs... LOL.

BYU 17-6 with 4:13 to play....4th down...debating between going for it or kicking the FG. Doesn't matter at this point as my under is Gold Jerry, it's Gold.

One of us will win CB although I might be broke if the Irishman somehow wins tonight

Oh. I have no doubt about it. I just wanna see Carolina play in Thompson Boling Arena

Took my son to his first UNC vs Duke game on Senior Day last season, had a blast. Gonna take him to see UNC vs the Irish in football this year as I just got my tickets a couple weeks ago.

I'm going to the big Phoenix/Sacramento soccer match @8...already have 2 Irish friends sending me pics from Vegas, looks like a real shitshow

Nice small play win on the live action under to start the season, but the real action starts with the Hawaii game...

I will. No way I'm paying for that. I'll wait til GGG fight to dish out some $$

Amen brother, some guy that works for the cable company offered me a $20 discount tonight and I just said no thanks lol...he hast to go work from 5:30-9 lol, can't believe this fight warrants such BS

Not yet. I haven't had many pets. But plenty of great names. Stackhouse, Montross, serge zwikker, Dante

That's phenomenal. I always laughed, about 5 minutes north of where I went to college was Dry Beaver Creek, it was indeed dry and a creek bed
I kid you not. My high school was the Beavers. And Beaver Creek was right beside the high school. It ALWAYS flooded

We used to have some awesome headlines in the papers.

Attachments

• IMG_4102.PNG
    IMG_4102.PNG
    652.4 KB · Views: 1
One time we played a High School named Clinton. And the headline after we got beat was
"Clinton Licks Beavers"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back