***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't see any tv for hawaii/mass but BOL has it up for live betting...does anyone see that on tv on an obscure channel?

One time we played a High School named Clinton. And the headline after we got beat was
"Clinton Licks Beavers"

It depends what the definition of is is, man slick Willie had some moments...you know that Oval Office reeked of dirty sex at times

Well shit. I don't have 623. It must not be included in my package. Which suxs. I thought I pretty much had every channel except some movie channels and I have the sports package

who the hell is kate abdo on the fox prefight show...that bitch looks like she really cooked herself in the tanning beds

back from the market and lunch with the wife........ok, beaver action a loser I see...at least I had a lot to drink and got to watch PGA.......so, to tail the CTG on USF? I think I will.......my personal handicap says SJSU will give a battle......but going to roll dice on athletes from florida who could not play for UF, FSU, UM over the athletes from PNW who could not play for Oregon State, Cal, Fresno, Nevada, UNLV, SDSU, WSU or even EWU for fukks sake....

This game is about as close to a toss up as you can get though so to have +150 on the ML is decent enough value in my opinion

Another 15 yard penalty on Hawaii...Guy just threw a punch and got DQ'ed after Hawaii had a big play down to the 10 of UMass. So hard to watch as I am waiting for a whistle after anything positive from Hawaii.

Another flag on Hawaii after a solid run into the redzone...I can't watch this...will be back later...80 yards in penalties and it is only the 2Q.

I tell you what Capt. Jax St getting GT 5 days after playing the Vols...... give me the pts

We need to see who Horn is, stout D and stable full of RB but the QB is going to have to show me something before I buy in. Situational is nice no doubt

Oh Charlie. And wtf happened at halftime to UMass? It's like they are Fielding a new team.

No chance I remotely factor today into that wager. Period.
What did you see that made you want to play them? They are slower than shit and their OL struggled with the PSU DL. I think sometimes we try to out-think ourselves. I'm probably looking at this like a square but I'll pay to see BYU cover that number as I think they are hot garbage that will clean up on their FCS schedule as the season goes on. They have a tough schedule for their first 5 sans PSU.

way overbet USF -10...bad line...bad play...drunk decision...god bless the fact college fball back in house..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back