• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have an option for Mountain West channel and that's silly. Want to watch UNLV tonight

The next season he was Clemson's head coach. 1903 -- Clemson and Georgia players bet on who could beat Georgia Tech worse. UGA won 35-0. Heisman's Tigers won 73-0.

1904 Heisman was coaching in Atlanta for Tech for the big money.

Well that stinks....McGough going to Locker...bodes poorly now i would think for the Over and FIU+ points IF he doesn't come back.

Sucks for McGough. I think his backup may've played some last year, but puts the FIU team down a notch for sure.

McGough injury hurts FIU O potential. Alexander can do ok, but would rather see him come in later ideally with McGough playing more, he is going to start off cold.

I would like to see a golf tourney be played indoors at some point.
Wouldn't that be great to have an indoor golf course.

/Dumb question, can you play indoor golf at a place like that...is it large enough for everyone and all the holes?

/Dumb question, can you play indoor golf at a place like that...is it large enough for everyone and all the holes?
I absolutely think you could design an indoor golf course. Probably not gonna have a Par 5. But some great par 4 & Par 3s.
If I ever hit the lotto. I would design & build one.

Not remotely close...a home run on a baseball field would be a pitching wedge at most and that would be just one hole...average course needs 7200+ YARDS just in holes let alone the other stuff

Assume this is where the Rays play? Always thought that looked like shit but if so they had to do something to cover the infield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back