• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went to ABQ spring 2016 and considered swinging through El Paso. Will have to do it next time.

Honestly feel like I need a shirt that says I survived Juarez and only spent a couple hours there....but with some shady driver

I couldn't fathom this performance from SMU. I mean even flat I thought 30 pts. Just have no idea what is going to happen in any of these games. it is extremely frustrating

And no pride at the half either?

When I played sports, at the basic level of being out on the blacktop playing meaningless games, I tried hard every game. Every game.

I don't understand the playing flat thing

The Instagram photos from that Border place...I just wanna go smother my forearm with cheese at this point and have at it

Great place to be the dairy rep

I understand when baseball teams, hockey teams and basketball teams get tired from travel ... but I will never understand the idea of being tired because you played a game the day before. That never happened to me either.

The Instagram photos from that Border place...I just wanna go smother my forearm with cheese at this point and have at it

Great place to be the dairy rep

Sauce isn't as good as chicos though they are trying to mimic obviously. but I have enjoyed my meals there.

It will be hard for a team to have a worse bowl performance than this. Lose by over 40 with the better players when the other team doesn't even play well.

I understand when baseball teams, hockey teams and basketball teams get tired from travel ... but I will never understand the idea of being tired because you played a game the day before. That never happened to me either.
I need like 15 hours of sleep after catching up on my texts from the night before at times

we give some of these teams more credit than they deserve (SMU, Oregon, who's next). Sucks that I prefer and bet so many underdogs that I've lost money on the two favorites I've played so far (SMU game and 2nd H and Oregon 2nd H). 0-3 betting favs this bowl season.

I still think smu wins this. Not sure if they cover though.

Is that a fucking joke? Or ESP or what?

Those were my friend's exact words with 9 minutes to play in the 4Q in 1997 at the Cotton Bowl with SMU (-5.5) leading Ole Miss 41-19.

Ole Miss tied it and then won 48-41 in OT.

Is that a fucking joke? Or ESP or what?

Those were my friend's exact words with 9 minutes to play in the 4Q in 1997 at the Cotton Bowl with SMU (-5.5) leading Ole Miss 41-19.

Ole Miss tied it and then won 48-41 in OT.

haha

Todora's family owns the Parkit-Market, which is the store that sells the kegs they drink from at SMU.

Looked up forecast in Memphis next week, pretty much 30s all week fml....not sure the windbreakers are gonna cut it

But more importantly, not sure I like the over anymore

National television. Only game of the night.

Tech, Baylor, Houston, UTSA, UTEP, ULL, ULM and Rice all very happy tonight

I used to play pool volleyball with his cousin's now-husband at the Cliffs in Dallas. In fact, put in an offer (full asking price) on a house across the street from them 10 years ago. It was the first day on the market, the house was underpriced, and we did a bidding war -- that we lost.

I loved his dad, the bettor's best friend ever. "Spike" should have been named "zigzag", as you could reliably bet on him to cover the next game after he didn't, and bet the opponent the next game after Tech did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back