• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
TCU losing straight up really put me behind today. Also I over did 1.5u plays as for some reason that became my average unit size instead of 1u....clawing out of a -16u hole and hopefully can make it a digestible loss of around -6u by the end of the Hawaii game.

Penn State not hitting ML kinda sucked but had 3 units +7. Georgia was best bet of the day. Line moment was complete farce pounded that shit at every drop to -12. Lost on ncst+7. Then hit hokies-17. Astros and Fresno st -21 pending

Oh nice another cat team total came in, Kentucky finally got there. Clemson and AZ pending...doesn't look like the Tigs will make it

9.5 for a 2h line seems like they're begging for Frezblow money, didn't it close around 22 and it's tied at half?

I'm not touching it but...they only need to win by 10? Odd line

9.5 for a 2h line seems like they're begging for Frezblow money, didn't it close around 22 and it's tied at half?

I'm not touching it but...they only need to win by 10? Odd line
Very low possession game...3 each in first half...that is worse than an NFL game.

Reactions: KJ
So Falk out and Hilinski been playing, he's basically the opposite of the statue I expected. Wonder what happened there

So Falk out and Hilinski been playing, he's basically the opposite of the statue I expected. Wonder what happened there
in the first half falk got sacked and it looked like
His ankle was hurt. Coach pulled him last drive. That combined with the turnovers has wazzu fired up

Reactions: KJ
I actually almost pooped my pants when Lewerke threw a desperation heave into double coverage on second down. I mean jesus second down!
He was due...that is his m.o. entering season...he has been better than expected..

Team Lucky Charms ran out of them today...

Tough few weeks coming up with angry PSU and OSU out for blood.

I done went through the channels it seems a dozen times here in the hospital and I can't find it for Shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back