• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
No play for me in Hawaii Twink but I'm already on Hawaii +7.5 so it's the same thing...no clue on total

I like him

Weird place to try and win.....just odd to go so so backwards after that win

It's a QB that's a statue and has to be slow mentally, USC couldn't expose that but didn't Cal sack him 9-10 times and he threw 4-5 picks in that one? He loves to stand in the pocket but needs the WR to be wide open before pulling the trigger and Cal owned him on that...he just holds the ball way, way too long.

Holy shit line jumped to -3 like that. I locked -0.5 wrthing 15 seconds of the post. Made sense since I have them f.g -8

Fuck it I'll take the +3, sorry BD but that's one I gotta take at +10 with 76% on SDSU. Maybe they win by 9 but I'm taking this for more than the first one.

getting killed today.....drunk off ass...and....

SDSU -3
SDSU OVer 24 1/2
ASU/USC UNDER 27 1/2

lottttttta fukking chasing action.....lotttttta

Well shit.....I'm on both unders

Decent bets for action lol

Let's have boring football and pitch tents at the 50

Just made 2nd biggest wager of the day on 2h Hawaii +3 +105, if SDSU wear them down so be it but it will be close to midnight SD time when they're done and I'm willing to take that chance...fyi I've not been drinking today so can't blame this on the typical late night dipshit play per usual

I should get shitfaced and bet like you do jimmy. Seems like a lot more fun

I gotta be honest......drunk betting Wazzu at a PK and watching the Cats put up a fukk-load of points aint so much fun.....fukk me...lol

Very contrarian KJ. Your with the books and they could very well of laid a trap for us. I just dont see Hawaii stopping this offense for another half.

I gotta be honest......drunk betting Wazzu at a PK and watching the Cats put up a fukk-load of points aint so much fun.....fukk me...lol

and the worst part was my buddy saying...."wait, what?.......you loved arizona last night dude....."

Reactions: KJ
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back