• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was already on TxSt +8... thought about doing another unit on +10 when it went there and ML. Then I pinched myself at the thought of that much risk on a TxSt Coastal game

I love how undervalued Mizzou is after they play like shit for the first few weeks. I have been on the -big numbers last few weeks and they keep pouring it on.

Oh man just got to thinking I have a cousin by marriage that was getting married today about a half hour outside Ames, was wondering why no one in the family was calling during that ISU game...because they weren't watching it. Damn....October wedding inexcusable

It's time for an avi change but the pic of boom going boom has grown on me. BAR with the romo has me rolling

Damn thought UA started at 7 not 6...was gonna do that tt as well. Prolly blindly take the 2h team total, Tate's the exact QB that defense doesn't need to see. Was looking for a Falk sack prop but never saw anything

Nice apparently UA doesn't kick for another 15 mins...guess they pulled it down for a few minutes or something

Don't feel like tracking down the NFL discussion thread atm but that Cards/Rams game was at the rugby stadium last week, just like tomorrow's Minn/Cle game and the grass looked a lot longer on the rugby pitch than at Wembley. Obviously that's not why they got blitz out of London but noticed some heavier steps at times...they even remarked on the broadcast about it

And really lately during the week 9:30 am is like a late lunch since we're based in Mich...I been getting up 4-5am and trying to get shit done...it's like midday

Also I saw the Browns had to evacuate the hotel last night due to a gas odor leaking from the kitchen, there are several questions that arise from that. Make your own joke about that team.

Just looked through the scores and I think every cat team total hit, at least between Fri/Sat other than K-State...Houston might be close but at +11 I'd think 28 woulda gotten there. Only Clemson (@21 w/31.5 tt) and AZ to go...

Yes, what you sent the other day, please find a way to get all 3 in a room at once BAR. I'll chip in if needed.

You have it on? If so how much time? These scoreboards don't seem to update those games often

I've got a small bet on the ML lol...

Na bud. They don't have the channel that they are on here in the hospital. I'm just keeping up with my on espn scoreboard. It's showing 23-12 UAB with 6 and a half mins left

Just looked through the scores and I think every cat team total hit, at least between Fri/Sat other than K-State...Houston might be close but at +11 I'd think 28 woulda gotten there. Only Clemson (@21 w/31.5 tt) and AZ to go...

Yes, what you sent the other day, please find a way to get all 3 in a room at once BAR. I'll chip in if needed.
hahaha

Well, I wanted USC -3 but after my bad start to the day I stepped away to not chase....seeing at -5.5 is meh. Any thoughts?

I'm on the +7.5, was hoping to get it back up to where I'd buy 9 but just gonna roll with it. SI saying 75% on SDSU and basically we got that somewhat meaningless line move from 9 to 7.5, but I'd rather have the 9 of course

I'm on the +7.5, was hoping to get it back up to where I'd buy 9 but just gonna roll with it. SI saying 75% on SDSU and basically we got that somewhat meaningless line move from 9 to 7.5, but I'd rather have the 9 of course
any thoughts on usc?

I'm on ASU +3.5 but really know if they're a mirage or not at this point. Typically USC does well against the Devils in Tempe but of course Lane was fired after a beatdown here on the tarmac. Just don't know if this defense is really, really good suddenly or last couple weeks were smoke n mirrors.

Sorry can't help out more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back